Futronic FS88 / FS88H
at Biometric Supply,
a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Click to zoom
Click to zoom
Futronic FS88 is an optical USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner. The scanner was certified by FBI to be compliant with PIV-071006 Image Quality Specification for Singer Finger Reader. Also FS88 is listed in the US General Services Administration (GSA) FIPS 201 Evaluation Program Approved Product List.
Technically FS88 scanner is an enhanced version of Futronic FS80 with CMOS image sensor technology and precise optical system. Infra-red LEDs are used to illuminate a finger during scanning. The scanner is able to adapt to fingerprint image quality (wet, dry or blurred fingers) by adjusting illumination intensity. Sensors window is able to resist scratches and other stress.
The FS88 scanner includes an electronic circuit for live finger detection and special software for it.
Futronic FS88H is an updated model of the original FS88.
Support modules for these scanners are included in:
- MegaMatcher 12.3 SDK;
- MegaMatcher On Card 12 SDK;
- VeriFinger 12.3 SDK;
- Free Fingerprint Verification SDK – only the original FS88.
|Manufacturer||Futronic Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit),
Linux (x86 32-bit and 64-bit),
macOS (x86 32-bit and 64-bit),
|Image capture area (Platen size)||16 x 24 mm (0.6" x 0.9")|
|Fingerprint image size||320 x 480 pixels|
|Sensor type||Optical, CMOS|
|Device size||66 x 66 x 29 mm (2.6" x 2.6" x 1.1")|
|Device weight||150 grams (5.3 oz.)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Neurotechnology Solution Partners use this scanner in
Futronic FS88 scanners are used in these systems, created by Neurotechnology Solution Partners:
- Anaxee-Neurotech Attendance – an access and attendance control system developed by Anaxee Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- RobotID – a generic biometric identification system created by Computer ID.
- TouchClock – an attendance control system created by Computer ID.
- TouchAccess – an access control system created by Computer ID.
Where to order this device?
Buy FS88H at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Futronic scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Futronic scanners:
- eFAM (FS84) – an embedded fingerprint scanner solution
- FS10 – a single finger scanner with 1" x 1" platen and PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS26 – a single finger scanner with MIFARE card reader/writer
- FS26EU – a single finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification and embedded smart card reader (ISO7816 contact and MIFARE cards supported)
- FS28 – a single finger scanner with bluetooth connection
- FS50 – a two finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS60 – a four finger scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS64 – a four finger / rolled fingerprint scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS80 – basic Futronic FS80-series scanner
- FS82 – a version of FS80 with embedded smart card reader
- FS90 – a compact scanner most suitable for using with notebook PCs, handheld devices and mobile phones