Neurotechnology provides a system that supports multiple biometric modalities, making it a great universal choice for various biometric operations. The biometric suite consists of the following parts:
- Face modality. It is a non-invasive and natural modality that can authenticate a person in a few milliseconds by using deep learning algorithms to analyze various facial features.
- Fingerprint modality. One of the most well-known identifiers used since the late nineteenth century. Using fingerprint biometrics is convenient, secure, and can be used for a long time since they do not change significantly in time.
- Iris modality. Another non-invasive biometric modality proved to be a stable and reliable method for identification compared to other biometric technologies.
- Palmprint modality. Due to its superiority to other biometric technologies as the more accurate option, it is mainly used in law enforcement and homeland security applications.
- Voice modality. Voice recognition technology offers a contactless way of identification, it is cost-effective and widely accessible, authenticating a person effortlessly and securely.
The biometric template may consist of either all of these biometric modalities or a combination of any number of them to reach the best matching accuracy.
Neurotechnology offers these multi-biometric identiication products:
Turnkey on-premise solution for national-scale multi-biometric identification projects.
Comprehensive solution in a single, streamlined package for civil and criminal applications.
Ready-to-use, customizable solution for fast, accurate, and reliable biometric data capturing.
Designed for development of large-scale single- or multi-biometric fingerprint, iris, face, voice or palmprint identification products.
Solution for large-scale AFIS or multi-biometric systems. Provides high-performance biometric template matching on server-side.
Multimodal biometric on card comparison.