Futronic FS10 is an optical single fingerprint scanner with 1" x 1" platen. The scanner is intended for using in civil AFIS applications and is certified by FBI to be compliant with PIV-071006 Image Quality Specification for Singer Finger Reader. Also the FS10 is listed in the US General Services Administration (GSA) FIPS 201 Evaluation Program Approved Product List.
The scanner uses infra-red LEDs to illuminate a finger during scanning. The sensor window is able to resist scratches and other stress making it suitable for heavy duty usage.
Support modules for this scanner are included in:
|Scanner Name||Futronic FS10 1"x1" Fingerprint Scanner|
|Manufacturer||Futronic Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit),
Linux (32-bit and 64-bit)
|Image capture area (Platen size)||25 x 25 mm (1.0" x 1.0")|
|Fingerprint image size||500 x 500 pixels|
|Sensor type||Optical, CMOS|
|Device size||75 x 73 x 36 mm (3.0" x 2.9" x 1.4")|
|Device weight||200 grams (7.1 oz.)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
|Operating humidity||0-90 % (non-condensing)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Where to order this device?
Buy Futronic FS10 at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Futronic scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Futronic scanners:
- eFAM (FS84) – an embedded fingerprint scanner solution
- FS26 – a single finger scanner with MIFARE card reader/writer
- FS26EU – a single finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification and embedded smart card reader (ISO7816 contact and MIFARE cards supported)
- FS28 – a single finger scanner with bluetooth connection
- FS50 – a two finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS60 – a four finger scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS64 – a four finger / rolled fingerprint scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS80 – basic Futronic FS80-series scanner
- FS82 – a version of FS80 with embedded smart card reader
- FS88 – an enhanced version of FS80 with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS90 – a compact scanner most suitable for using with notebook PCs, handheld devices and mobile phones