FS64 from Futronic is an optical ten-finger reader which is certified by the FBI as compliant with IQS IAFIS Appendix F. The reader is able to scan four-finger slaps, dual thumbs, as well as single rolled and flat fingerprints.
The manufacturer specifies that FS64 features IP54-rated sealed casing. The device is USB-powered and does not require dedicated power supply.
|Scanner Name||FS64 ID Flat Fingerprint Scanner|
|Manufacturer||Futronic Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux, Android|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||81 x 76 mm (3.2" x 3.0")|
|Fingerprint image size||1600 x 1500 pixels (slaps and flats)
800 x 750 (rolled)
|Sensor type||Optical, CMOS|
|Device size||152 x 149 x 155 mm (6.0" x 5.9" x 6.1")|
|Device weight||2.1 kg (4.6 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +50°C|
|Operating humidity||0-90 % (non-condensing)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Neurotechnology Solution Partners use this scanner in
Where to order this device?
Buy FS64 at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Futronic scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Futronic scanners:
- eFAM (FS84) – an embedded fingerprint scanner solution
- FS10 – a single finger scanner with 1" x 1" platen and PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS26 – a single finger scanner with MIFARE card reader/writer
- FS26EU – a single finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification and embedded smart card reader (ISO7816 contact and MIFARE cards supported)
- FS28 – a single finger scanner with bluetooth connection
- FS50 – a two finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS60 – a four finger scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS80 – basic Futronic FS80-series scanner
- FS82 – a version of FS80 with embedded smart card reader
- FS88 – an enhanced version of FS80 with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS90 – a compact scanner most suitable for using with notebook PCs, handheld devices and mobile phones