Vista Imaging VIstaFA2
VistaFA2 is an USB 2.0 biometric device that is able to capture eye iris and face images.
The device produces ISO/IEC 19794-6 compliant iris images and ISO/IEC 19794-5 compliant face images. The manufacturer specifies that automatic iris image acquisition is based on a proprietary distance sensing and focusing technology.
This device can operate with these Neurotechnology SDKs:
- MegaMatcher 11.2 SDK as iris and face capture camera;
- MegaMatcher On Card 11.2 SDK as iris and face capture camera;
- VeriEye 11.2 SDK as iris capture camera
- VeriLook 11.2 SDK as face capture camera
|Name||VistaFA2 Multimodal Iris & Face Camera|
|Manufacturer||Vista Imaging, Inc.|
|Representative||Corvus Integration, Inc|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32bit and 64bit)|
|Iris image size||640 x 480 pixels|
|Eye illumination||Multi wavelength infrared|
|Device size||94 x 94 x 54 mm (3.7" x 3.7" x 2.1")|
|Device weight||180 grams (0.4 lbs)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Where to order this device?
Buy VistaFA2 at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Vista Imaging devices
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for:
- VistaEY2 – dual iris & face capture device.
- VistaEY2-02 – dual iris & face capture device with iris liveness detection.
- VistaEY2H – dual iris capture device with iris liveness detection.
- VistaEY2R – dual iris & face capture device with iris liveness detection and automatic tilt with face tracking.
- VistaFA2E – single iris & face capture device, in full enclosure for advanced applications.