VistaEY2H Handheld Dual Iris Camera
at Biometric Supply,
a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Top back view
Click to zoom
Click to zoom
The VistaEY2H from Vista Imaging is a dual-iris scanner with iris liveness detection capability. Multi wavelength infra-red illumination, high resolution optics and integrated visor are used to improve iris images capture.
The manufacturer specifies that captured iris images are ISO/IEC 19794-6 compliant.
Support module for this scanner is included in:
|Device Name||VistaEY2H Handheld Dual Iris Camera|
|Manufacturer||Vista Imaging, Inc.|
|Distributor||Corvus Integration, Inc|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows|
|Iris image size (*)||2 images, 640 x 480 pixels|
|Eye illumination||Multi wavelength infrared|
|Device size||235 x 152 x 51 mm (9.3" x 6.0" x 2.0")|
|Device weight||450 grams (16 oz)|
* This value is obtained when using Neurotechnology products. Device manufacturers may specify different value for this specification.
Where to order this device?
Buy VistaEY2H at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Vista Imaging devices
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for:
- VistaEY2 – dual iris & face capture device.
- VistaEY2-02 – dual iris & face capture device with iris liveness detection.
- VistaEY2R – dual iris & face capture device with iris liveness detection and automatic tilt with face tracking.
- VistaFA2 – single iris & face capture device.
- VistaFA2E – single iris & face capture device, in full enclosure for advanced applications.