Release notes for MegaMatcher Embedded line products
These release notes are relevant for the following products:
• MegaMatcher Embedded 1.1 SDK
• VeriFinger Embedded 1.1 SDK
• VeriLook Embedded 1.1 SDK
• VeriSpeak Embedded 1.0 SDK
• VeriEye Embedded 1.0 SDK
See MegaMatcher Embedded 1.2 product line release notes for the newer versions.
List of releases:
- October 1, 2012 (Revision 93597)
- August 27, 2012 (Revision 92207)
- August 3, 2012 (Revision 91425)
- June 22, 2012 (Revision 89984)
- May 19, 2012 (Revision 88532)
- April 27, 2012 (Revision 87298)
- April 6, 2012 (Revision 86551)
- April 2, 2012 (Revision 86259)
October 1, 2012
Product revision: 93597
- Fixed an issue with face detection.
- Fixed an issue with license obtain on device orientation change.
- Fixed minor issues in ABIS sample.
- Added Biometric and BiometricTools tutorials.
- Improved application loading time.
- Moved native library loading from samples/tutorials to wrapper.
August 27, 2012
Product revision: 92207
- Fixed JNA Callback crash with CheckJNI enabled.
- Fixed face detection details rendering (details were rendering incorrectly after camera resolution switch).
- Updated version of Android JNA from 3.2.7 to 3.4.1.
August 3, 2012
Product revision: 91425
- Fixed a bug in fingerprint sample modules enumeration.
- Added support for biometric standards in fingerprint and iris samples
- Added C tutorials for Biometrics/BiometricStandards/BiometricTools.
- Added Java tutorials for BiometricStandards.
- Updated licensing manager, it is incorporated into each sample and tutorials apk's.
- Updated Java native code wrapper: get/set methods for parameters changed to fields in classes that map to structs in native code.
- Updated and simplified loading of native libraries.
- Updated samples to correspond a common style.
June 22, 2012
Product revision: 89984
- Fixed minor bugs in faces and fingers samples.
- NCore library internals updated.
May 19, 2012
Product revision: 88532
- Fixed minor bugs in NBiometrics and other libraries.
- Fixed minor bugs in Android face and fingerprint samples.
April 27, 2012
Product revision: 87298
- Fixed a bug in Media library.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs in Core library.
April 6, 2012
Product revision: 86551
- Fixed a bug with preference seekbar in multi-biometric sample.
- Iris and voice minimal value fixes.
- Voice settings are managed in milliseconds instead of seconds.
- Voice maxPhraseDuration is set to 10s instead of maximal value 60s.
April 2, 2012
Product revision: 86259
The first release of MegaMatcher Embedded 1.1 line SDKs for Android.
Introduced voice recognition and iris recognition technologies for Android devices:
- The MegaMatcher Embedded SDK now includes face, finger, iris and voice recognition technologies.
- Single-biometric SDKs are also available: VeriSpeak Embedded SDK and VeriEye Embedded SDK.
- Increased fingerprint recognition reliability.
- Enchanced recognition of out-of-plane rotated faces.
- Merged face and fingerprint Android samples, added iris and voice modalities to this sample.
- Fixed minor bugs in the existing samples.
- Added Futronic scanner support for Android OS.