Release notes for MegaMatcher 5.1 line of products
These release notes are relevant for the following products:
• MegaMatcher 5.1 Standard / Extended SDK
• VeriFinger 7.1 Standard / Extended SDK
• VeriLook 5.6 Standard / Extended SDK
• VeriEye 2.9 Standard / Extended SDK
• VeriSpeak 2.2 Standard / Extended SDK
See MegaMatcher 13 product line release notes for the newer versions.
List of releases:
- September 22, 2015 (Revision 137915)
- August 24, 2015 (Revision 136314)
- June 9, 2015 (Revision 132876)
- May 1, 2015 (Revision 131331)
- March 2, 2015 (Revision 129045)
See also the list of release notes for previous versions.
September 22, 2015
Product revision: 137915
- Fixed AXIS camera issues after firmware upgrade.
- Fixed Android licensing issues.
- Fixed multiple minor bugs.
- Added support for NEXT Biometrics, Startek and SMUFS BT scanners on Android.
August 24, 2015
Product revision: 136314
- Fixed ODBC support issue for PostgreSQL and some other databases.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs.
- Added support for Startek FPC360U, FC320U and FM220U fingerprint scanners.
- Updated Suprema BioMini fingerprint scanner support under Linux, including new 64-bit library support.
- Updated Dermalog fingerprint scanner and Nikon camera modules to the latest manufacturer SDKs.
June 9, 2015
Product revision: 132876
- Fixed face with negative coordinates handling issue.
- Fixed palm capturing issue.
- Fixed minor issues with standard records.
- Added NUMA-awareness to NBiometricEngine/Client.
- Improved multimodal identification.
- Improved fingerprint extraction performance.
May 1, 2015
Product revision: 131331
- Fixed a number of minor bugs.
- Added support for Futronic FS64 fingerprint scanner (on Microsoft Windows) and FS28 bluetooth fingerprint scanner (on Android).
- Added support for GreenBit MultiScan527 palm print and fingerprint scanner.
- Improved iris extraction from interlaced images.
- Updated NBiometricEngine::Initialize() to preload NDataFiles so there is no lag on first frame processing.
- Updated expose complete reflection API for properties, collections, structs, etc.
- Updated GreenBit fingerprint scanner support for 64-bit applications on Windows.
March 2, 2015
Product revision: 129045
The first release of MegaMatcher 5.1 SDK line.
- New facial feature points markup scheme. Much faster feature points detection.
- Added support for custom queries to BiometricEngine and BiometricClient.
- Added support for TenBio Touch One fingerprint scanner.
- Added support for IriTech IriMagich series iris scanners.
- Updated Futronic and Lumidigm fingerprint scanner modules to the latest manufacturer SDKs.
- Updated UBKey iris scanner module to latest manufacturer SDK.
- Updated BiometricEngine and BiometricClient – fingerprint and face biometric operations now require data files placed in Data folder.
- Updated face pose estimation (estimates roll, yaw and pitch angles).
- Improved face recognition accuracy for faces with out-of-plane rotation angles.
- Implemented fingerprints template updating from image to work with proprietary small templates.
- Improved multi-finger templates matching score normalization.