These release notes are relevant for the following products:
• MegaMatcher 4.1 Standard / Extended SDK
• VeriFinger 6.3 Standard / Extended SDK
• VeriLook 5.0 Standard / Extended SDK
• VeriEye 2.3 Standard / Extended SDK
• VeriSpeak Standard / Extended SDK
See MegaMatcher 12 product line release notes for the newer versions.
List of releases:
- March 3, 2012 (Revision 84723)
- January 10, 2012 (Revision 82720)
- October 26, 2011 (Revision 79179)
- September 23, 2011 (Revision 77577)
- August 30, 2011 (Revision 76570)
- August 2, 2011 (Revision 75615)
- July 5, 2011 (Revision 74856)
March 3, 2012
Product revision: 84723
- Fixed bugs in ZKSoftware and Bioca fingerprint scanner modules.
- Fixed rare fingerprint extractor crash.
January 10, 2012
Product revision: 82720
- Fixed memory leaks in Biometrics library.
- Fixed iris template handling bugs in Biometrics library.
- Fixed bugs in WSQ and JPEG2000 modules.
- Fixed bugs in ZKSoftware and BioLink scanner support modules.
- SegmentIris tutorials for C# and VB .NET added.
- Futronic eFAM (FS84) fingerprint reader ethernet module and Koehlke KIAU-5110B3 fingerprint sensor are now supported.
October 26, 2011
Product revision: 79179
- Fixed Java API according to standard naming conventions.
- Introduced support for adding custom device modules. Since now integrator can add support for new devices. For this case device manager plugin is used. Also a sample is included to demonstrate how to use this plugin for the Device Manager.
- Suprema BioMini Plus, ZKSoftware ZK4000 and ZK8000 fingerprint scanners are now supported
September 23, 2011
Product revision: 77577
Fixed bugs in Java applet:
- applet can be manually refreshed even when several instances are working;
- applet now can be launched on Linux OS.
- Improved Java wrapper API: renamed some inner classes.
- Improved NDevices library: Start/Stop sequence functionality which can be used for multiple capture operations, dual iris capture support.
- AuthenTec AES2550, AES2660, AES2810, AES2501B fingerprint sensors are now supported with a new module. The old module renamed to AuthenTec71.
- VistaEY2 iris and face camera is now supported.
August 30, 2011
Product revision: 76570
- Fixed bugs in Java applet.
- Fixed bugs in NMedia library.
- Fixed unplug event crash in Prosilica camera module.
- Fixed API reference and improved documentation for NImage.
- Suprema RealScan-G10 fingerprint scanner is now supported under Microsoft Windows.
August 2, 2011
Product revision: 75615
- Fixed matching details serialization.
- Fixed Java wrapper bugs.
- Cisco 4500 IP, Mobotix DualNight M12 and Prosilica GigE Vision are now supported under Microsoft Windows.
July 5, 2011
Product revision: 74856
The first release of MegaMatcher 4.1 SDK and VeriSpeak SDK.
- Voice modality now supported by biometrics component (extracting voice records from sound samples, putting records to templates and matching of voice templates).
New NMedia library – audio, video capture from files and devices:
- NImages library was merged to NMedia library. Former functionality from NImages library now can be accessed from NMedia library.
- NImages Processing library was merged to NMedia Processing library. Former functionality from NImages Processing library now can be accessed from NMedia Processing library.
- Sound processing support added (currently only sound level determination).
- Devices component has now support for microphones and sound samples input from it. Added enumeration and selection of media formats for cameras and microphones.
Cluster Server fault tolerance was heavily updated:
- GUI tool for holistic configuration of the cluster introduced.
- Documentation improved for Matching Server and Cluster, including more detailed description of configuration options.
- PowerPC processors support (Mac OS X) removed. Only x86 (32-bit and 64-bit) Mac OS X now supported.
Biometric capture devices support updated:
- IP cameras support via RTSP protocol added. Axis M1114, Pixord N606 and Sony SNC-CS50 cameras now supported on Windows and Linux. Mobotix DualNight M12 IP camera supported only on Linux.
- Futronic, Lumidigm, Cross Match fingerprint modules updated to the latest SDK manufacturers versions.
- AET62 and AET65 fingerprint scanner modules from Advance Car Systems Ltd now supported (available through Upek module).
- ARH AFS 510 fingerprint scanner now also supported on Linux OS.
- Added support for L-1 DFR 2300 fingerprint scanner on Windows OS.
- Lumidigm M31X series sensors and Lumidigm Venus M31X series sensors now supported.
- IrisGuard multimodal device (iris scanner and camera for face capture) now supported on Windows.