Cross Match Verifier 320
at Biometric Supply,
a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Click to zoom
Close-up on sensor
Click to zoom
Cross Match Verifier 320 is an optical USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner that allows to capture 2 flat fingerprints simultaneously or 1 rolled fingerprint. The scanner has been certified by FBI as IAFIS Appendix F and FIPS-201 (PIV) compliant.
Support modules for this scanner are included in MegaMatcher 12.1 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 11.2 SDK, VeriFinger 12.1 SDK and Free Fingerprint Verification SDK. Note that FFV SDK will allow to capture only single fingerprints using this scanner, as it does not include fingerprint segmentation components.
|Scanner Name||Verifier 320|
|Manufacturer||Cross Match Technologies Inc.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||41 x 38 mm (1.6" x 1.5")|
|Device size||66 x 173 x 97 mm (2.6" x 6.8" x 3.8")|
|Device weight||620 grams (1.4 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||+2°C ~ +38°C|
|Operating humidity||10-90 % (non-condensing, splash-resistant)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Where to order this device?
Order Verifier 320 LC at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Cross Match scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Cross Match scanners:
- Guardian 100, Guardian 200 and Guardian 300 scanners
- Guardian USB / FW family scanners
- Patrol and Patrol ID scanners
- L SCAN 500P
- Verifier 300 Classic, Verifier 300 LC, Verifier 300 LC 2.0