Cross Match Verifier 300 LC
Cross Match Verifier 300 LC is an optical USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner. Internally the scanner is similar to Verifier 300 Classic. The difference is a lightweight lexan case.
Scanner's manufacturer specifies that Verifier 300 LC is suitable for high-traffic desktop applications, as well as for integrating into kiosks or similar machines.
Support modules for this device were included in the MegaMatcher 12.4 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 12 SDK and VeriFinger 12.4 SDK.
|Scanner Name||Verifier 300 LC|
|Manufacturer||Cross Match Technologies Inc.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows
the 64 bit OS support is limited to 32 bit applications only
|Image capture area (Platen size)||31 x 31 mm (1.2" x 1.2")|
|Device size||62 x 162 x 83 mm (2.4" x 6.4" x 3.3")|
|Device weight||450 grams (1.0 lbs.)|
|Operating temperature||+2°C ~ +38°C|
|Operating humidity||10-95 % (non-condensing, splash-resistant)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Neurotechnology Solution Partners use this scanner in
Where to order this device?
Other Cross Match scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Cross Match scanners:
- Guardian 100, Guardian 200 and Guardian 300 scanners
- Guardian USB / FW family scanners
- Patrol and Patrol ID scanners
- L SCAN 500P
- Verifier 300 Classic, Verifier 300 LC 2.0
- Verifier 320 LC