AuthenTec AES2501B (EntréPad)
AuthenTec AES2501B is a capacitive USB 2.0 fingerprint sensor that uses sweep capture method.
The AES2501B is no longer manufactured.
Support modules for this sensor were included in MegaMatcher 5.1 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 3.4 SDK and VeriFinger 7.1 SDK.
|Sensor Name||EntréPad AES2501B|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||9.75 x 0.81 mm (0.38" x 0.03")|
|Fingerprint image frame size||192 x 16 pixels|
|Sensor Size||13.8 x 5.0 x 1.3 mm (0.54" x 0.20" x 0.05")|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +70°C|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other AuthenTec sensors
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these AuthenTec sensors:
- AES2550 – 500 ppi capacitive swipe sensor
- AES2660 – 500 ppi capacitive swipe sensor
- AES2810 – 500 ppi capacitive swipe sensor with on-chip hardware security module
- AES4000 – 250 ppi capacitive sensor for flat fingerprints
- AF S2 – 250 ppi capacitive sensor, no longer manufactured