AuthenTec AES2810 is a capacitive USB 2.0 fingerprint sensor that uses sweep capture method.
Sensor's manufacturer specifies that AES2810 features anti-spoof protection and low power consumption with selected suspend support. Sensor''s surface coating is able to withstand more than 10 million rubs. Sensor's hardware includes an on-chip hardware security module that is able to perform various encryption-related tasks.
The sensor is no longer manufactured.
Support modules for this sensor are included in MegaMatcher 5.1 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 3.4 SDK and VeriFinger 7.1 SDK.
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||9.75 x 0.41 mm (0.38" x 0.02")|
|Fingerprint image frame size||192 x 8 pixels|
|Sensor Size||13.8 x 5.0 x 1.68 mm (0.54" x 0.20" x 0.07")|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +70°C|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other AuthenTec sensors
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these AuthenTec sensors:
- AES2550 – 500 ppi capacitive swipe sensor
- AES2660 – 500 ppi capacitive swipe sensor
- AES2501B – 500 ppi capacitive swipe sensor, no longer manufactured
- AES4000 – 250 ppi capacitive sensor for flat fingerprints
- AF S2 – 250 ppi capacitive sensor, no longer manufactured