Neurotechnology offers a custom project development service, which is intended for the company's SDK customers. The service is useful for those customers who have not enough human resources or time to start software engineering themselves.
Our professional team has much experience with our biometric technology, therefore an application could be developed quickly with high quality. This also allows to optimize the project's price, as in most cases it depends on time, which could be used completely for development without preliminary study of our SDKs.
We could also offer competent assistance in creating project's specifications.
Please note that the service's customers benefit from the steady connection with our developers, which assures support for both our technology and custom applications.
Our team could develop any type of biometric project based on Neurotechnology's SDKs. The common project types are listed below with the suggestions in product's choice:
- Civil AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System). Depending on the system's size and project's specific requirements, MegaMatcher SDK or VeriFinger SDK could be used.
- Forensic AFIS requires support for operations with latent fingerprints, which is included in MegaMatcher SDK.
- Physical access control uses biometric technology together with facility locking mechanisms. PC-based, embedded and mobile systems could be developed using VeriFinger SDK for fingerprint recognition and/or VeriLook SDK for face recognition.
- Logical access control is used in personal identity verification tasks, like biometric logon, customers/members management software, security on banking operations. These applications are could be developed with VeriFinger SDK and/or VeriLook SDK.
- Time and attendance control applications could be developed using VeriFinger SDK and/or VeriLook SDK.
Development platforms and technologies
Neurotechnology's team develops applications for Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. The hardware platforms could vary from single PC or stand-alone embedded device to complex projects like scalable network-based heterogeneous biometric systems.
The technologies for development are: .NET, Java, native C/C++.
Pricing and other information
Prices for custom project development are based on the project's specific requirements and development time. Rates do not exceed 70 Euros per developer-hour.
Please, contact us to get a quote and other information about developing your specific project:
- email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us: +370 5 277 3314