Face identification for stand-alone or Web applications
VeriLook facial identification technology is designed for biometric systems developers and integrators.
The technology assures system performance and reliability with live face detection, simultaneous multiple face recognition and fast face matching in 1-to-1 and 1-to-many modes.
VeriLook is available as a software development kit that allows development of stand-alone and Web-based solutions on Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Android platforms.
Download VeriLook SDK brochure (PDF)
Complete information, including technical specifications, licensing and prices.
The 25-page brochure can be printed on both Letter and A4 paper.
File size: 1.8 Megabytes. Updated on: September 20, 2013.
Advantages of VeriLook
- More than a million algorithm deployments worldwide.
- Live face detection prevents cheating with a photo in front of a camera.
- Simultaneous multiple face processing in live video and still images.
- Gender classification and facial feature points extraction for each person in an image.
- Webcams or other low cost cameras are suitable for obtaining face images.
- Available as multiplatform SDK that supports multiple programming languages.
- Surveillance SDK is available for integrating face identification into surveillance systems.
- Reasonable prices, flexible licensing and free customer support.
Technology and SDK
VeriLook algorithm features and capabilities.
VeriLook algorithm implements advanced face localization, enrollment and matching using robust digital image processing algorithms with the same high recognition quality on PCs, embedded and mobile devices.
The algorithm is able to perform simultaneous multiple face processing in a single frame, as well as live face detection and gender classification.
Facial feature points can be optionally extracted.
VeriLook 5.4 Standard and Extended SDK.
VeriLook 5.4 Standard SDK is designed for stand-alone PC-based or embedded/mobile biometric application development and the Extended SDK is suitable for developing Web-based biometric systems.
Device management software in the SDK allows simultaneous capture from multiple cameras, as well as a framework to write plug-ins for additional devices support.
Recommendations and constraints for face recognition.
The VeriLook algorithm has certain requirements for the images, produced by cameras, including lighting conditions, face posture and expression.
VeriLook-based software can be run on PCs or mobile/embedded devices.
Windows (for x86 and x86-64), Linux (for x86 and x86-64), Mac OS X (for x86 and x86-64) and Android (for ARM-based processors) platforms are supported.
A webcam or smartphone is enough to capture face images.
VeriLook matches up to 420,000 faces per second on a PC, can enroll a face in less than 0.06 seconds, can use as little as 4 kilobytes for a face template in a database.
Reliability and performance tests.
VeriLook algorithm has been tested with FRGC database.
Experiment 1 and Experiment 2 were performed according to FRGC protocol.
VeriLook brochure, algorithm demo application and VeriLook 30-day SDK Trial are available for downloading.
More than a million copies of VeriLook are used worldwide.
Case studies show the most notable projects like VeriLook being used in Lenovo notebook computers.
Licensing, prices and ordering
To develop a VeriLook-based product, an integrator should obtain the Standard SDK or Extended SDK.
A license for a VeriLook component is required for each PC, each device or each server CPU that runs this component.
Single computer licenses, concurrent network licenses and enterprise licenses are available.
VeriLook Standard SDK costs € 339, and the Extended SDK is € 859.
Prices for additional component installation licenses depend on type and quantity.
allows to determine the cost of ordered products and their shipping charges.
Open pricing calculator
credit cards, PayPal and bank transfers are acceptable.
Order VeriLook SDK online
VeriLook related products
- VeriLook Surveillance SDK – allows to create software for performing biometric face identification using live video streams from high-resolution digital surveillance cameras. VeriLook Surveillance component is capable of performing automatic multiple face tracking, enrollment and matching against database.
- MegaMatcher SDK – for development of AFIS or multi-biometric face, fingerprint, iris, voice and palm print identification products.
- MegaMatcher On Card SDK – a product for face, fingerprint and iris matching on smart cards.
- NVeiler Video Filter – a plug-in for VirtualDub video processing application that is able to detect and hide faces in videos; VeriLook algorithm is used for face detection feature of the plug-in.
AFIS or multi-biometric fingerprint, iris, face and voice identification for large-scale systems.
Face identification for PC, mobile and Web solutions.
Fingerprint identification for PC, mobile and Web solutions.
Iris identification for PC, mobile and Web solutions.
Speaker recognition for PC, mobile and Web applications.
Object recognition for robotics and computer vision.
More products for developers:
- NCheck Bio Attendance – an attendance control application that uses fingerprint or face biometrics to perform employee identification.
- NVeiler Video Filter – a plug-in for VirtualDub that automatically detects faces in a frame, tracks the faces (or other objects) in subsequent frames and hides them.
- NPointer – a freeware application for gesture- and voice-based computer control that captures hand movements with a webcam and accepts voice commands.