NCheck Bio Attendance
Face, fingerprint & iris biometrics for attendance management
An end-user biometric system designed to automate attendance control in a wide range of business applications, from employee time tracking to check-in at events, clubs, clinics, public and commercial facilities.
Designed for installation on a desktop computer or laptop or tablet (PC) that is running under Microsoft Windows. Also can be used on Android-based smartphones or tablets.
Features and Capabilities
- Ready-to-use attendance control automation system.
- Face, fingerprint and iris biometrics protect against errors or user fraud.
- GPS logging for remote employee location tracking.
- RFID/barcode can be optionally used with biometrics.
- Employee groups and configurable shifts.
- Reports generation for users' attendance.
- Cloud, client-server and stand-alone architectures.
- Database synchronization for remote locations.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) support.
- Windows and Android supported.
- Webcams, all major models of fingerprint readers and iris scanners supported.
NCheck Bio Attendance is based on reliable biometric identification technologies and provides these capabilities:
- Full control on user attendance. The NCheck software allows to register all arrival and departure events for every registered person. There are no software limitations on how many times a user checks with the system, so all leaves can be registered with the systems. Face, fingerprint and iris biometrics ensure attendance accuracy and prevent user fraud. Optionally, RFID or barcodes can be used for two-factor authentication together with biometrics.
- GPS logging. NCheck can optionally determine and store user location during checking. This feature is useful for remote employee attendance tracking and is available on devices which have geolocation functionality. User position is automatically stored in the database as street address or as geographic coordinates if the street address is unavailable.
- Employee groups and shift schedules. Users can be arranged into groups according to organization's structure. Shifts can be created and assigned for each group.
- Reports generation. Time and attendance reports with daily summary times for all or selected users can be automatically generated and printed. Optionally, the reports may include location information for the check events. The reports can be generated for current day, week, month or for a custom time interval.
- External applications call. NCheck Bio Attendance can be configured to call external applications after users check-in and/or check-out. This feature can be used for unlocking doors or notifying staff about arrivals or departures.
Multiple architectures support:
NCheck may be installed as a light-weight client app on an Android device.
Users need only to create an account ar the NCheck Cloud and enter the account credentials to the installed app to start using it.
All biometric recognition is performed at NCheck Cloud, as well as all attendance data is stored there.
Note that NCheck Cloud supports only face biometrics at the moment.
Try NCheck Cloud for free.
- Client-server. NCheck may be installed on multiple PCs and/or Android devices, which are on the same network. One PC will act as a server, which stores users' data and performs biometric identification, while the others can be configured to connect it as clients. The system may be scaled up anytime by just adding more computers or Android devices with NCheck to the existing network. This mode is suitable for organizations or events, which require to ensure users' data privacy.
- Stand-alone mode. NCheck may run on a PC, laptop or an Android device in a stand-alone mode, which means that all biometric data will be stored on that computer or device, as well as all operations will be also performed locally. The computer or device with NCheck installation may operate without network connection, except for the first launch just after installation. This mode is suitable for smaller businesses, organizations or events, where low peak numbers of attendees are expected.
- Cloud architecture. NCheck may be installed as a light-weight client app on an Android device. Users need only to create an account ar the NCheck Cloud and enter the account credentials to the installed app to start using it. All biometric recognition is performed at NCheck Cloud, as well as all attendance data is stored there. Note that NCheck Cloud supports only face biometrics at the moment.
- Database synchronization. A device with a client-side NCheck Bio Attendance installation can be configured to perform automatic synchronization of the attendance data with a server-side NCheck once a network connection is available. This option is useful for attendance control in a scenario where there are no network coverage at remote location.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
NCheck Bio Attendance may be used in BYOD scenario, when employees or other users install a small Android app on their personal smartphones or tablets and perform check-in or check-out by making selfie photos.
There are two BYOD scenario options:
- Cloud client app is available at Google Play. Users will need to create an account at NCheck Cloud.
- NCheck Personal ID is available at Google Play. This app should be used when a user has one NCheck installation running on his/her own PC or device, which acts as a server. Client app users should be in the same local network with the server (i.e. being present at the office) while checking in or out.
- Data export. The time and attendance reports and log entries can be exported to XLS, PDF or CSV files. The data is exported for a selected month or custom time interval as daily summaries.
- Notifications via email. A notification is sent to a user who forgot to check with the system or in case of other issues. Optionally, a copy of the notification can be also sent to a dedicated user like HR manager or system administrator.