MegaMatcher On Card SDK
Smart card multi-biometrics
MegaMatcher On Card SDK offers matching-on-card technology that stores a person's fingerprint, iris and face templates on a smart card and performs template matching in a microprocessor embedded in the card, instead of matching biometric information on a PC processor.
This method ensures that personal biometric information does not transfer to an external computer as it would in a more basic template-on-card system.
MegaMatcher On Card SDK is developed utilizing a set of ISO/IEC standards to enable interoperability with and easy integration into existing smart card and/or biometric systems.
Download MegaMatcher On Card SDK brochure (PDF)
Complete information, including all technical specifications, licensing and prices.
The 23-page brochure can be printed on both Letter and A4 paper.
File size: 2.0 Megabytes. Updated on: March 9, 2015.
Advantages of MegaMatcher On Card
- PC-like verification accuracy
- Configurable verification modes
- Multi-biometrics support
- Security and privacy
- ISO/IEC standards support
- Easy integration with existing systems
- Different smart card platforms supported
Algorithm Features and Capabilities –
MegaMatcher On Card provides fingerprint, iris and face template verification and is highly configurable for different levels of accuracy, privacy and security.
MegaMatcher On Card 3.4 SDK Contents –
The SDK includes 2 smart cards with fingerprint matching engine, 1 smart card with multi-modal fingerprint, face and iris matching engine, 2 MegaMatcher On Card Fingerprint Extractor, 1 MegaMatcher On Card Face Extractor and 1 MegaMatcher On Card Iris Extractor component licenses.
Programming samples and tutorials are also included.
Fingerprint scanner support –
More than 100 scanner models are supported by MegaMatcher On Card 3.4 SDK.
Fingerprint scanner support modules are available for Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Face capture camera support –
MegaMatcher On Card 3.4 SDK supports almost any camera or webcam that is accessible via DirectShow or GStreamer interface; also a number of advanced digital cameras are supported.
Iris scanner support.
A number of iris capture cameras and multi-modal face-iris devices are supported by the MegaMatcher On Card 3.4 SDK.
Technical specifications –
The native level fingerprint matching implementation requires 6-11 kilobytes for algorithm code, less than 2,200 bytes RAM for data and 1,300-2,100 bytes for template storage.
The Java Card post-issuance library for fingerprint matching requires less than 13 kilobytes for algorithm code, less than 600 bytes RAM for data and less than 1 kilobyte for template storage.
Specifications for face, iris and multi-modal Java Card post-issuance libraries are also available.
Reliability & performance tests –
The fingerprint matching algorithm was tested on a subset of SONATEQ Fingerprint Database SQ FDB1-75TS1.
The face matching algorithm was tested on XM2VTS database.
The iris matching algorithm was tested on ND-IRIS-0405 database.
System requirements and supported development environments –
JavaCard 2.2.1 compatible smart cards are required.
The PC-side requires an x86 PC with at least 128 MB of free RAM running under Microsoft Windows, Linux or Mac OS X.
MegaMatcher On Card SDK product brochure is available for download.
Licensing, prices and ordering
Licensing options –
To develop a product based on MegaMatcher On Card technology, an integrator should obtain MegaMatcher On Card SDK.
To deploy the product, the integrator should obtain only additional MegaMatcher On Card component licenses and additional smart cards
MegaMatcher On Card SDK license costs € 439.
Prices for additional PC-side component licenses depend on their quantity.
Pricing calculator – determines the cost of ordered products and their shipping charges.
Open pricing calculator
Order online – credit cards, PayPal and bank transfers are acceptable.
Order MegaMatcher On Card SDK
- MegaMatcher SDK – intended for development of AFIS or multi-biometric fingerprint, face, iris and palm print identification products.
- VeriFinger SDK – intended for development of PC-based or Web-based fingerprint identification systems.
- VeriLook SDK – intended for development of PC-based or Web-based face identification systems.
- VeriEye SDK – intended for development of PC-based or Web-based iris identification systems.
AFIS or multi-biometric fingerprint, iris, face and voice identification for large-scale systems.
Face identification for PC, mobile and Web solutions.
Fingerprint identification for PC, mobile and Web solutions.
Iris identification for PC, mobile and Web solutions.
Speaker recognition for PC, mobile and Web applications.
Ready-to-use robotics development kit.
More products for developers:
- NCheck Bio Attendance – an attendance control application that uses fingerprint or face biometrics to perform persons identification.
- NVeiler Video Filter – a plug-in for VirtualDub that automatically detects faces in a frame, tracks the faces (or other objects) in subsequent frames and hides them.
- NPointer – a freeware application for gesture- and voice-based computer control that captures hand movements with a webcam and accepts voice commands.