UPEK EikonTouch 700
Click to zoom
UPEK EikonTouch 700 is a FIPS 201 certified capacitive USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner.
The scanner is no longer manufactured. Its successor is EikonTouch 710 by DigitalPersona.
|Scanner Name||EikonTouch 700|
Previously by UPEK, Inc.
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows,
Android (with root access)
|Image capture area (Platen size)||13 x 18 mm (0.5" x 0.7")|
|Fingerprint image size||256 x 360 pixels|
|Device size||84 x 34 x 14 mm (3.3" x 1.4" x 0.6")|
|Device weight||74 grams (2.9 oz)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Operating humidity||5% - 93% at +30°C|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Neurotechnology Solution Partners use this scanner in
The EikonTouch 700 fingerprint readers are used in these systems, created by Neurotechnology Solution Partners:
- Anaxee-Neurotech Attendance – an access and attendance control system developed by Anaxee Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Other UPEK scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs include support module for these UPEK scanners:
- EikonTouch 300 – a flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS2S touch sensor and rugged coating.
- EikonTouch 500 – a flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS1S touch sensor and rugged coating.
- Eikon – a desktop fingerprint reader, based on TCS4C capacitive swipe sensor.
- Eikon Solo – a desktop fingerprint reader, based on TCS5B capacitive swipe sensor.
- Eikon To Go – a fingerprint reader in dongle form factor, based on TCS4C capacitive swipe sensor.