DigitalPersona U.are.U 4500 scanner
& U.are.U 4500 HD
at Biometric Supply,
a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Click to zoom
Close-up on sensor
Click to zoom
The U.are.U 4500 is an optical USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner that is able to reject latent or spoof fingerprints. The U.are.U 4500 HD model also features high durability sensor coating.
|Scanner Name||U.are.U 4500 Reader|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)
Linux x86 (32-bit and 64-bit)
ARM Linux (32-bit and 64-bit)
|Image capture area (Platen size)||15 x 18 mm (0.6" x 0.7")|
|Device size||65 x 36 x 16 mm (2.6" x 1.4" x 0.6")|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Operating humidity||20-80 % (non-condensing)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Neurotechnology Solution Partners use this scanner in
DigitalPersona U.are.U 4500 and U.are.U 4500 HD scanners used in these systems, created by Neurotechnology Solution Partners:
- In Out Jail Manager – an access control system developed by NANO SEGUNDOS S&S SAS.
- Biometrics Solution for Kebbi State – a multi-modal de-duplication solution that was deployed to eliminate "ghost" employees at Kebbi State, Nigeria government staff; the solution was developed by PowerHub Technology Solution Limited.
- ChurchWorx – a church management system developed by SmartDox Pty Ltd,.
- Anaxee-Neurotech Attendance – an access and attendance control system developed by Anaxee Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- RobotID – a generic biometric identification system created by Computer ID.
- TouchClock – an attendance control system created by Computer ID.
- TouchAccess – an access control system created by Computer ID.
Where to order this device?
Other DigitalPersona scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these DigitalPersona scanners:
- U.are.U 5300 Reader and U.are.U 5300 Module
- U.are.U 5200 Module
- U.are.U 5100 Module and U.are.U 5160 Reader
- EikonTouch 710