These cameras are supported by Neurotechnology Face Verification system:
Any webcam or camera that is accessible using:
- DirectShow, Windows Media or Media Foundation interfaces for Microsoft Windows platform.
- GStreamer interface for Linux or Mac platform.
- Any built-in smartphone or tablet camera that is supported by iOS or Android OS. The camera should have at least 0.3 MegaPixel (640 x 480 pixels) resolution.
- Cameras, which can operate in near-infrared spectrum, can be used for image capture. Neurotechnology Face Verification algorithm is able to match faces, captured in near-infrared spectrum, against faces, captured in visible light.
- These advanced cameras are supported:
These models of still cameras are supported:
- Canon EOS family still cameras (Microsoft Windows only; the supported camera models are EOS M50, EOS 2000D, EOS 4000D, EOS M100, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 200D, EOS 77D, EOS 800D, EOS M6, EOS M5, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS 80D, EOS 1300D, EOS M10, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS 760D, EOS 750D, EOS 7D Mark II)
- Nikon DSLR still cameras (Microsoft Windows only; a specific camera model should support video capture and should be listed there)
- Integrators can also write plug-ins to support their cameras using the plug-in framework provided with the Device Manager from the Face Verification system.
Simultaneous capture from multiple cameras is possible.
Supported face cameras