The IG-AD100 is an USB 2.0 biometric device that is able to capture eye iris and face images.
Device optics allow to capture images of both eyes simultaneously. The device produces ISO/IEC 19794-6 compliant iris images and ISO/IEC 19794-5 compliant face images.
The iris camera uses direct and crossed illumination that allows to capture irises through eye glasses.
Support modules for this device were included in these Neurotechnology SDKs:
- MegaMatcher 9.0 SDK as iris and face capture camera
- MegaMatcher On Card 9.0 SDK as iris and face capture camera
- VeriEye 9.0 SDK as iris capture camera
- VeriLook 9.0 SDK as face capture camera
Support modules for this device are not included in the newer versions of the mentioned SDKs, including the newest MegaMatcher 13.0 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 13.0 SDK, VeriEye 13.0 SDK and VeriLook 13.0 SDK.
|Name||IG-AD100 Iris Camera System|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32 bit only)|
|Iris capture distance||21 - 37 cm (8.3" - 14.6")|
|Device size||192 x 120 x 122 mm (7.5" x 4.7" x 4.8")|
|Device weight (without stand)||700 grams (1.5 lbs)|
|Operation temperature||0 .. +40 °C|
|Operation humidity||30 - 80 %|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.