3D object models creation from regular images
SentiSculpt is designed for software developers who want to use computer vision-based 3D object model reconstruction from images in their applications.
Object models are created automatically from sets of photos, which were captured from different angles using regular cameras.
Available as a software development kit that provides for the development of 3D object model creation systems for Microsoft Windows.
The following licensing model is intended for end-user product developers. Integrators who want to develop and sell a SentiSculpt-based development tool (with API, programming possibilities, programming samples, etc.), must obtain permission from Neurotechnology and sign a special VAR agreement.
An integrator should obtain a SentiSculpt SDK (EUR 859) to develop a product based on SentiSculpt technology. The SDK needs to be purchased just once and may be used by all the developers within the integrator's company.
SentiSculpt SDK includes SentiSculpt component. A license for an individual SentiSculpt component is required for each CPU that runs the component (a processor can have any number of cores).
One single computer license for the SentiSculpt component is included with SentiSculpt SDK.
Components are copy-protected – a license is required for a component to run. License activation options are listed below on this page.
Additional component licenses may be obtained by SentiSculpt SDK customers as required by their development process.
To deploy a product developed with SentiSculpt SDK, an integrator need obtain only the additional licenses required for the SentiSculpt components that will run on each CPU of their customer's computers. The available license types for product deployment are the same as for product development.
Each SentiSculpt component running on a computer belonging to the integrator's customer requires a license. License activation options are listed below on this page.
Prices for the SentiSculpt SDK and additional SentiSculpt component licenses can be found here.
The Licensing Agreement contains all licensing terms and conditions.
Note that you unambiguously accept this agreement by placing an order using Neurotechnology online ordering service or by email or other means of communications. Please read the agreement before making an order.
Single computer licenses
A single computer license allows the installation and running of a SentiSculpt component installation on one CPU (a processor can have any number of cores). Neurotechnology provides a way to renew the license if the computer undergoes changes due to technical maintenance.
Each single computer license requires activation for a SentiSculpt component to run. The available activation options are listed below on this page.
Additional single computer licenses for SentiSculpt components may be obtained at any time by SentiSculpt SDK customers.
License activation options
Single computer licenses are supplied in three ways:
Serial numbers are used to activate licenses for SentiSculpt components.
The activation is done via the Internet or by email.
After activation the network connection is not required for single computer license usage.
Note: activation by serial number is not suitable for virtual environments.
- Internet activation. A special license file is stored on a computer; the license file allows to run SentiSculpt components on that computer after checking the license over the Internet. Internet connection should be available periodically for a short amount of time. A single computer license can be transferred to another computer by moving the license file there and waiting until the previous activation expires.
- Licenses may be stored in a volume license manager dongle. License activation using volume license manager may be performed without connection to the Internet and is suitable for virtual environments.
Volume license manager
Volume license manager is used on site by integrators or end users to manage licenses for SentiSculpt components. It consists of license management software and a dongle, used to store the purchased licenses. An integrator or an end-user may use the volume license manager in the following ways:
- Activating single computer licenses – An installation license for a SentiSculpt component will be activated for use on a particular computer. The number of available licenses in the license manager will be decreased by the number of activated licenses.
- Managing single computer via a LAN or the Internet – The license manager allows the management of installation licenses for SentiSculpt components across multiple computers in a LAN or over the Internet. The number of managed licenses is limited by the number of licenses in the license manager. No license activation is required and the license quantity is not decreased. Once issued, the license is assigned to a specific computer on the network.
- Using license manager as a dongle – A volume license manager containing at least one license for a SentiSculpt component may be used as a dongle, allowing the SentiSculpt component to run on the particular computer where the dongle is attached.
Additional SentiSculpt component licenses for the license manager may be purchased at any time. Neurotechnology will generate an update code and send it to you. Simply enter the code into the license manager to add the purchased licenses.
The SentiSculpt enterprise license allows an unlimited use of SentiSculpt components in end-user products for a specific territory, market segment or project. Specific restrictions would be included in the licensing agreement.
The enterprise license price depends on the application size and the number of potential users of the application within the designated territory, market segment or project.
For more information please contact us.