Real-time eye movement tracking using webcam and PC
SentiGaze is designed for developers who want to use computer vision-based gaze tracking in their applications. The technology works with webcam and common PC. Usage convenience is ensured by contactless gaze tracking and calibration to specific screen size and user position.
Available as a software development kit that provides for the development of gaze tracking systems for Microsoft Windows.
The following licensing model is intended for end-user product developers. Integrators who want to develop and sell a SentiGaze-based development tool (with API, programming possibilities, programming samples, etc.), must obtain permission from Neurotechnology and sign a special VAR agreement.
An integrator should obtain a SentiGaze 1.1 SDK (EUR 890) to develop a product based on SentiGaze technology. The SDK needs to be purchased just once and may be used by all the developers within the integrator's company.
SentiGaze 1.1 SDK includes SentiGaze component. A license for an individual SentiGaze component is required for each CPU that runs the component (a processor can have any number of cores).
One single computer license for the SentiGaze component is included with SentiGaze 1.1 SDK.
Components are copy-protected – a license is required for a component to run. License activation options are listed below on this page.
Additional component licenses may be obtained by SentiGaze SDK customers as required by their development process.
To deploy a product developed with SentiGaze 1.0 / 1.1 SDK, an integrator need obtain only the additional licenses required for the SentiGaze components that will run on each CPU of their customer's computers. The available license types for product deployment are the same as for product development.
Each SentiGaze component running on a computer belonging to the integrator's customer requires a license. License activation options are listed below on this page.
Prices for SentiGaze 1.1 SDK and additional SentiSight component licenses can be found here.
The Licensing Agreement contains all licensing terms and conditions.
Note that you unambiguously accept this agreement by placing an order using Neurotechnology online ordering service or by email or other means of communications. Please read the agreement before making an order.
Single computer licenses
A single computer license allows the installation and running of a SentiGaze component installation on one CPU (a processor can have any number of cores). Neurotechnology provides a way to renew the license if the computer undergoes changes due to technical maintenance.
Each single computer license requires activation for a SentiGaze component to run. The available activation options are listed below on this page.
Additional single computer licenses for SentiGaze components may be obtained at any time by SentiGaze SDK customers.
License activation options
Single computer network licenses are supplied in three ways:
Serial numbers are used to activate licenses for SentiGaze components.
The activation is done via the Internet or by email.
After activation the network connection is not required for single computer license usage.
Note: activation by serial number is not suitable for virtual environments.
- Internet activation. A special license file is stored on a computer; the license file allows to run SentiGaze components on that computer after checking the license over the Internet. Internet connection should be available periodically for a short amount of time. A single computer license can be transferred to another computer by moving the license file there and waiting until the previous activation expires.
- Licenses may be stored in a volume license manager dongle. License activation using volume license manager may be performed without connection to the Internet and is suitable for virtual environments.
Volume license manager
Volume license manager is used on site by integrators or end users to manage licenses for SentiGaze components. It consists of license management software and a dongle, used to store the purchased licenses. An integrator or an end-user may use the volume license manager in the following ways:
- Activating single computer licenses – An installation license for a SentiGaze component will be activated for use on a particular computer. The number of available licenses in the license manager will be decreased by the number of activated licenses.
- Managing single computer via a LAN or the Internet – The license manager allows the management of installation licenses for SentiGaze components across multiple computers in a LAN or over the Internet. The number of managed licenses is limited by the number of licenses in the license manager. No license activation is required and the license quantity is not decreased. Once issued, the license is assigned to a specific computer on the network.
- Using license manager as a dongle – A volume license manager containing at least one license for a SentiGaze component may be used as a dongle, allowing the SentiGaze component to run on the particular computer where the dongle is attached.
Additional SentiGaze component licenses for the license manager may be purchased at any time. Neurotechnology will generate an update code and send it to you. Simply enter the code into the license manager to add the purchased licenses.
The SentiGaze enterprise license allows an unlimited use of SentiGaze components in end-user products for a specific territory, market segment or project. Specific restrictions would be included in the licensing agreement.
The enterprise license price depends on the application size and the number of potential users of the application within the designated territory, market segment or project.
For more information please contact us.