An integrator should obtain FingerCell 3.3 ARM Linux SDK to develop a end-user product based on the FingerCell technology. The SDK needs to be purchased just once and may be used for all projects and by all the developers within the integrator's company.
FingerCell 3.3 ARM Linux SDK includes 500 single computer licenses for the FingerCell component for ARM Linux devices.
Integrators can obtain additional component licenses if more component licenses are required for the development process.
To deploy their developed products, an integrator need obtain licenses of components for every device, where component will be installed together with integrator's product. Integrators can purchase additional FingerCell component licenses if required at anytime.
License activation options
The components are copy-protected. The following license activation options are available:
- Internet activation. A special license file is stored on a computer or a mobile/embedded device; the license file allows to run particular FingerCell components on that computer or device after checking the license over the Internet. Internet connection should be available periodically for a short amount of time. A single computer license can be transferred to another computer or device by moving the license file there and waiting until the previous activation expires.
Volume License Manager.
Licenses may be stored in a volume license manager dongle.
The license activation may be performed without connection to the Internet and is suitable for virtual environments.
Volume license manager is used on site by integrators or end users to manage licenses for FingerCell components in the following ways:
- Activating single computer licenses – An installation license for a FingerCell component will be activated for use on a particular device. The number of available licenses in the license manager will be decreased by the number of activated licenses.
- Managing single computer licenses via a LAN or the Internet – The license manager allows the management of installation licenses for FingerCell components across multiple computers or mobile/embedded devices in a LAN or over the Internet. The number of managed licenses is limited by the number of licenses in the license manager. No license activation is required and the license quantity is not decreased. Once issued, the license is assigned to a specific computer or device on the network.
- Using license manager as a dongle – A volume license manager containing at least one license for a FingerCell component may be used as a dongle, allowing the FingerCell component to run on the particular computer where the dongle is attached.
All SDK and component licenses are perpetual and do not have expiration. There are no annual fee or any other fees except license purchasing fee.
The Licensing Agreement contains all licensing terms and conditions.
Note that you unambiguously accept this agreement by placing an order using Neurotechnology online ordering service or by email or other means of communications. Please read the agreement before making an order.
Library, Library Enterprise and Source code licenses
FingerCell 3.3 SDK is also offered in the following options for larger projects:
- Library license. The Library license is a royalty based license which allows usage of FingerCell static library for the end user products as long as required amount of installation licenses is obtained. The installation licenses are per embedded device, however, no activation on particular device is needed – FingerCell usage and deployment are controlled by licensing agreement. The installation licenses are obtained in advance and their usage is reported.
- Library Enterprise license. The Library Enterprise license allows unlimited usage of FingerCell static library for the end user products for just one time EUR 150,000 payment.
- Source code license. The Source code license covers source code of FingerCell algorithm and allows unlimited usage of FingerCell for the end user products for just one time EUR 250,000 payment.
Prices for the mentioned licenses can be found here.
Integrators should sign the FingerCell 3.3 SDK Software Licensing Agreement before purchasing FingerCell 3.3 Library SDK, FingerCell 3.3 Library Enterprise SDK or FingerCell 3.3 Source code SDK.