We are looking for a Junior Front-End Engineer to join our MegaMatcher Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS) product team. MegaMatcher ABIS is our flagship biometric product that utilizes our world-class fingerprint, face, iris, and palm print recognition technologies to build trusted identity management solutions.
We invite you to join our talented and devoted MegaMatcher ABIS team to shape the future of biometrics together.
MegaMatcher ABIS aims to provide best in class reliability and user experience. It has been successfully deployed in multiple countries helping to organize legitimate national elections, reliable border control, fair humanitarian aid delivery, unique national id/passport and other governmental and enterprise solutions.
At Neurotechnology we develop high-precision algorithms and software based on Deep Neural Networks and other AI-related technologies. While focusing on leading the biometrics and computer vision industries we also foster an inspiring, open-minded, and creative working environment. Our teams are made up of individuals that complement each other by sharing a strong passion for technological advancements and a belief in what they do. We value curiosity, lifelong learning, and open-mindedness to new ideas.
As a junior front-end engineer you will:
- Implement new challenging frontend features while using cutting-edge technologies.
- Work in a small team with a dedicated mentor.
- Write maintainable, testable and scalable code.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with colleagues and team members through merge requests, pair coding and Tech Talks.
- Get an opportunity to contribute to technical improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists and operations.
We believe that you are:
- Passionate to produce efficient, well-structured, and readable code.
- Experienced with React.js.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with integrating REST APIs.
- Experience with modern JS toolsets (TypeScript, Webpack, ESLint).
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Practical knowledge of version control systems (Git).
- Basic understanding of AngularJS.
Check-out our tech stack at StackShare.
What we offer:
- Inspiring work with cutting-edge technologies at a unique Lithuanian company, which is one of the major players in biometrics for more than 30 years.
- Working with talented people from all over the world.
- Opportunity to grow your competencies.
- Opportunity to transform to full stack position.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Helpful colleagues and teammates.
- Internal TechTalks.
- Regular team-building events.
- Private health insurance (unlimited 100% compensation for ambulatory treatment and diagnostics).
- Motivating bonuses.
Monthly salary starts at 1600 EUR per month (gross) and is determined based on your professional experience and competences.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com