We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our MegaMatcher Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS) product team. MegaMatcher ABIS is our flagship biometric product that utilizes our world-class fingerprint, face, iris, and palm print recognition technologies to build trusted identity management solutions.
We invite you to join our talented and devoted MegaMatcher ABIS team to shape the future of biometrics together.
MegaMatcher ABIS aims to provide best in class reliability and user experience. It has been successfully deployed in multiple countries helping to organize legitimate national elections, reliable border control, fair humanitarian aid delivery, unique national id/passport and other governmental and enterprise solutions. Most recently, MegaMatcher ABIS became a part of the largest biometric program in the world – India's Aadhaar ID Program (managed by UIDAI), which covers the whole population of India (1.3+ billion).
At Neurotechnology we develop high-precision algorithms and software based on Deep Neural Networks and other AI-related technologies. While focusing on leading the biometrics and computer vision industries, we also foster an inspiring, open-minded and creative working environment. Our teams are made up of individuals who complement each other by sharing a strong passion for technological advancements and a belief in what they do. We value curiosity, lifelong learning and open-mindedness to new ideas.
As a Java Software Engineer you will:
- Design and implement product features that should work reliably and efficiently at large-scale projects.
- Solve complex tasks, related to system's high precision, scalability, availability and reliability.
- Create code that promotes maintainability, extensibility, and the highest quality standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists and operations.
- Share knowledge with fellow engineers and contribute to solving technical issues.
- Evaluate technologies & concepts to build and maintain MegaMatcher ABIS technology stack.
- Contribute to technical improvement initiatives.
We believe that you are:
- Professional software engineer with at least 3 years of hands-on experience.
- Experienced with Spring Framework.
- Experienced with web application development and RESTful services.
- Experienced with SQL databases: at least one of MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Experienced with Linux OS, command line usage.
- Familiar with software development lifecycle, quality assurance concepts and CI/CD.
- Willing to master new technologies, tools and concepts.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or other containerization technologies.
- AWS/Google cloud/other cloud experience.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
Check-out our tech stack at StackShare.
What we offer:
- Inspiring work with cutting-edge technologies at a unique Lithuanian company, which is one of the major players in the industry for more than 30 years.
- Working with talented people from all over the world.
- Opportunity to grow your competencies and influence the final result.
- Helpful colleagues and teammates.
- Internal TechTalks.
- Regular team-building events.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Private health insurance (unlimited 100% compensation for ambulatory treatment and diagnostics, 130 Euro free spending credit).
- Motivating bonuses.
Salary for this position starts from 3370 EUR per month (gross) and is determined based on your professional experience and competences.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Neurotechnology team and become a part of exciting biometric projects!