We are looking for a front-end developer to join the SentiSight.ai team. SentiSight.ai is a growing cloud-based platform for image labeling and recognition using neural networks. The platform provides users with a wide variety of tools for image labeling, as well as training and deployment of image recognition models. These tools have a unique graphical user interface with many interactive components. If you are interested in this position and have programming experience, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Job description and responsibilities
We are looking for a Front-end Developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them. You will coordinate with the rest of the team, so a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is important. Also, there is a possibility to switch to full-stack developer.
The list of responsibilities is:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js for a modern web-based platform that can be used for image labeling and for developing AI-based image recognition applications.
- Ensuring that UI components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Working with other team members to migrate the existing front-end from AngularJS to React.js.
- Working on different layers of the infrastructure (if switching to Full Stack Web Developer)
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Proficiency in Java 11 or later.
- Proficiency in TypeScript.
- Familiarity with Maven, Spring Boot, RESTful APIs.
- Experience with SQL databases (JPA is a plus).
- Familiarity with Linux Operating System, Docker.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services.
- Working at a unique Lithuanian company, which is one of the major players in biometrics and AI technologies for more than 30 years.
- Working with talented people from all over the world.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Helpful colleagues and teammates.
- Opportunity to grow your competencies.
- Internal TechTalks.
- Motivating bonuses.
Monthly salary starts at 900-1500 EUR (netto) per month and is determined based on your professional experience and competences.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com