Embedded Software Engineer
Currently, we are looking for an embedded software engineer to join our FingerCell SDK development team. FingerCell SDK is our biometric product for fast fingerprint recognition on various embedded devices based on low-power microcontrollers or processors.
- Specialization with ARM Cortex-M based platforms.
- C/C++ programming.
- Understanding software development lifecycle, quality assurance concepts and CI/CD.
- Thoroughness and responsibility.
- Willingness to master new technologies, tools and concepts.
- Basic electronics knowledge.
- Working at a unique Lithuanian company, which has pioneered the application of neural network technologies in the biometric domain and is currently one of the global leading companies in biometric software solutions.
- Interesting work with unique technologies and the opportunity to influence the final result.
- Opportunity to grow your competencies.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Internal TechTalks.
- International teammates.
- Regular team-building events.
- Motivating bonuses.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com