Neurotechnology offers video presentations to provide quick information about certain products and technologies.
SentiMask SDK is designed for development of augmented reality applications, which use real-time 3D face tracking technologies for motion capture and controlling 3D digital character's facial expressions or mapping animated avatars on user's face. The technology works with regular cameras and common PC or smartphones, no depth sensors or other advanced hardware needed.
Ultrasound Research Group
Ultrasound Research Group (URG) at Neurotechnology undertakes research in the fields of ultrasonic particle manipulation, parametric sound and transducer technology.
It develops novel algorithms, hardware and electronics solutions for ultrasonics applications.
See the Ultrasound Research Group website for more information.
MegaMatcher line of products
The MegaMatcher line of products includes these SDKs and solutions:
- MegaMatcher Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS) – an integrated multi-biometric solution for national-scale identification projects.
- MegaMatcher SDK – for development of AFIS or multi-biometric fingerprint, iris, face, voice and palm print identification products.
- MegaMatcher Accelerator – a software/hardware solution for building the server-side of a large-scale AFIS or multi-biometric system.
- MegaMatcher On Card SDK – a product for fingerprint, iris and face matching on smart cards.
- Single biometrics SDKs for stand-alone and Web-based solutions: VeriFinger SDK, VeriLook SDK, VeriEye SDK and VeriSpeak SDK.
SentiVeillance SDK is designed for developing software that performs biometric face identification and detects moving pedestrians or vehicles or other objects using live video streams from high-resolution digital surveillance cameras. The SDK is used for passive identification – when passers-by do not make any efforts to be recognized. List of possible uses includes law enforcement, security, attendance control, visitor counting, traffic monitoring and other commercial applications.
SentiBotics is a family of technologies for autonomous robotics software development and integration into robots. SentiBotics is available as development kits, which are intended for software developers and engineers. They can be also used as an educational platform at universities. These development kits are available:
- SentiBotics Navigation SDK provides imitation learning-based autonomous robot navigation, based on TensorFlow and ROS infrastructure. The software development kit includes full source code of the robotics algorithms and is available as either a complete, ready-to-run robotics system that includes Neurotechnology's mobile reference platform prototype, or as a software-only option for integration into existing robotics hardware
- SentiBotics development kit is a ready-to-use robotic kit designed to provide a starting point for researchers and developers, who would like to focus on robot development. Includes a mobile autonomous robot with a manipulator, ROS-based development kit and full source code of all algorithms used in the robot software.
SentiGaze SDK is designed for developers who want to use computer vision-based gaze tracking in their applications. The technology works with webcam and common PC. Usage convenience is ensured by contactless gaze tracking and calibration to specific screen size and user position.
SentiSculpt SDK is designed for software developers who want to use computer vision-based 3D object model reconstruction from images in their applications. Object models are created automatically from sets of photos, which were captured from different angles using regular cameras.
NCheck Bio Attendance
NCheck Bio Attendance is an end-user biometric system intended to automate attendance control in a wide range of business applications, from employee time tracking to check-in at events, clubs, clinics, public and commercial facilities. The application is designed for installation on a desktop computer or laptop or tablet (PC) that is running under Microsoft Windows. Also it can be installed on Android-based smartphones or tablets.