List of releases:
- September 22, 2015 (Revision 137917)
- August 24, 2015 (Revision 136314)
- June 9, 2015 (Revision 131331)
- May 1, 2015 (Revision 131331)
- March 2, 2015 (Revision 129043)
See also the SentiVeillance 7.0 SDK release notes for the newer versions.
September 22, 2015
Product revision: 137917
- Fixed AXIS camera issues after firmware upgrade.
- Fixed multiple minor bugs.
August 24, 2015
Product revision: 136314
- Fixed a number of bugs.
June 9, 2015
Product revision: 132876
- Fixed issue with subject disappeared event on video end.
- Fixed issue when subject enrolling was not enabled in some cases .
- Fixed face with negative coordinates handling.
May 1, 2015
Product revision: 131331
- Fixed a rare tracking crash with some specific images.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs.
- Updated NBiometricEngine::Initialize() to preload NDataFiles so there is no lag on first frame processing.
- Updated expose complete reflection API for properties, collections, structs, etc.
March 2, 2015
Product revision: 129043
The first release of VeriLook Surveillance 3.1 SDK.
- Added support for custom queries to BiometricEngine and BiometricClient.
- Updated BiometricEngine and BiometricClient, fingerprint and face biometric operations now require data files placed in BinData folder.
- Updated face pose estimation (estimates roll, yaw and pitch angles).
- Improved face recognition accuracy for faces with out-of-plane rotation angles.