Persons or vehicles recognition and tracking for video surveillance systems
SentiVeillance SDK is designed for developing software that performs biometric face identification, detects moving pedestrians or vehicles or other objects and performs automatic license plate recognition using live video streams from digital surveillance cameras.
The SDK is used for passive identification – when passers-by do not make any efforts to be recognized. List of possible uses includes law enforcement, security, attendance control, visitor counting, traffic monitoring and other commercial applications.
For SentiVeillance Server, please see Licensing SentiVeillance Server.
An integrator should obtain a SentiVeillance 8.1 SDK (EUR 790) to develop a end-user product based on SentiVeillance technology. The SDK needs to be purchased just once and may be used for all projects and by all the developers within the integrator's company.
SentiVeillance 8.1 SDK includes:
- A license to use SentiVeillance component with Face modality on one video stream.
- A license to use SentiVeillance component with ALPR modality on one video stream.
- A license to use SentiVeillance component with Vehicle/Human modality on one video stream.
Each license has a specified number of processed video streams.
Integrators can obtain additional licenses or upgrade the number of processed video streams in their existing licenses if processing videos from more cameras or on more computers required for the development process.
To deploy their developed products, an integrator need obtain licenses for particular components for every computer, where these specific component will be installed together with integrator's product. Each license has a specified number of processed video streams. Integrators can purchase additional licenses or upgrade the number of processed video streams in their existing licenses for SentiVeillance components if required at anytime.
License activation options
The components are copy-protected. The following license activation options are available:
Serial numbers are used to activate licenses for particular SentiVeillance components on particular computer or device.
The activation is done via the Internet or by email.
After activation the network connection is not required for single computer license usage.
Note: activation by serial number is not suitable for virtual environments.
- Internet activation. A special license file is stored on a computer; the license file allows to run particular SentiVeillance components on that computer after checking the license over the Internet. Internet connection should be available periodically for a short amount of time. A single computer license can be transferred to another computer by moving the license file there and waiting until the previous activation expires.
Volume License Manager.
Licenses may be stored in a volume license manager dongle.
The license activation may be performed without connection to the Internet and is suitable for virtual environments.
Volume license manager is used on site by integrators or end users to manage licenses for SentiVeillance components in the following ways:
- Activating single computer licenses – An installation license for a SentiVeillance component will be activated for use on a particular computer. The number of available licenses in the license manager will be decreased by the number of activated licenses.
- Managing single computer licenses via a LAN or the Internet – The license manager allows the management of installation licenses for SentiVeillance components across multiple computers in a LAN or over the Internet. The number of managed licenses is limited by the number of licenses in the license manager. No license activation is required and the license quantity is not decreased. Once issued, the license is assigned to a specific computer or device on the network.
- Using license manager as a dongle – A volume license manager containing at least one license for a SentiVeillance component may be used as a dongle, allowing the SentiVeillance component to run on the particular computer where the dongle is attached.
All SDK and component licenses are perpetual and do not have expiration. There are no annual fee or any other fees except license purchasing fee. It is possible to move licenses from one computer or device to another. Neurotechnology provides a way to renew the license if the computer undergoes changes due to technical maintenance.
The Licensing Agreement contains all licensing terms and conditions.
Note that you unambiguously accept this agreement by placing an order using Neurotechnology online ordering service or by email or other means of communications. Please read the agreement before making an order.
Other Licensing Options
The above described licensing model is intended for end-user product developers. Integrators who want to develop and sell a SentiVeillance-based development tool (with API, programming possibilities, programming samples, etc.), must obtain permission from Neurotechnology and sign a special VAR agreement.
For more information please contact us.
The SentiVeillance enterprise license allows an unlimited use of SentiVeillance components in end-user products for a specific territory, market segment or project. Specific restrictions would be included in the licensing agreement.
The enterprise license price depends on the application size and the number of potential users of the application within the designated territory, market segment or project.
For more information please contact us.