Currently, we are looking for a mid-level C++ and Python developer to join our Technology Engineering Team. If you are interested in autonomous mobile robots and have programming experience, you will be part of an experienced robotics team and you will have the possibility to create autonomous robotics systems with multi-robotics applications.
In this role you will contribute significant architectural solutions for a complex multi-fleet autonomous robotics system. As a C++ and Python Robotics developer, you will be responsible for end-to-end development of software packages and components that run our robotics software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- development and enhancement of existing codebase written in C++ and Python languages;
- drive the enhancement of our CI/CD processes;
- develop, extend, and maintain UI back-end using a variety of development technologies.
- Experience with C++/python programming
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with versioning git
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks including development, HW validation and testing
- Experience with ROS2 (robot operating system)
- Experience with REDIS
- Expertise with TCP/IP networking including interface drivers, routing, firewalls and Wi-Fi deployment
- Experience with a variety of Languages including Typescript
- Experience with full-stack, back end, and web development
- General interest in robotics
- Opportunity to work in an international company, which is one of the major players in biometrics for more than 30 years.
- Working with talented people from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
- Helpful colleagues and teammates.
- Professional learning opportunities.
- Motivating bonuses.
Monthly salary is from 1200 - 1600 Eur netto, depending on the level of experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org