You may subscribe for newsletters to receive notifications about the released updates.
List of releases:
- January 9, 2019 (Revision 188581)
See also the list of release notes for previous versions.
January 9, 2019
Product revision: 188581
The first release of SentiVeillance 7.0 SDK.
Two new analytic modalities:
- Vehicle-Human (object detection, tracking, segmentation, color and movement vector estimations);
- ALPR (license plate recognition).
Facial recognition algorithm improvements:
- New templates, compatible with VeriLook/MegaMatcher 11.0.
- Improved face detection, reduces false face detections significantly.
- New .NET samples (e.g. SurveillanceFacesSampleCS and SurveillanceSampleCS) with improved GUI.
- Major licensing changes. Introduced parametric licenses, camera (or video source) count can be set per license. (e.g. 1-N camera license).