Java general questions

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Java general questions

Postby Crisstina » Jul 26, 2010 19:00

Hello,

After compiling and executing FingersSampleJava, I am still not able to run it. Native libraries are installed, and the path (environment var) is correctly set.
I get these errors on Java Console:

What can I do? Thank you!
Code: Select all
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
   at com.neurotechnology.Library.NetInstall.checkLoadDefault(NetInstall.java:34)
   at FingersSampleJava.FingersSampleApplet.init(Unknown Source)
   at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission loadLibrary.NeurotecJavaNative)
   at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkLink(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
   at com.neurotechnology.Library.NativeManager.loadDefault(NativeManager.java:14)
   at com.neurotechnology.Library.NativeManager.<clinit>(NativeManager.java:96)
   ... 4 more
default library not found
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission user.home read)
   at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown Source)
   at com.neurotechnology.Library.NetInstall.getPath(NetInstall.java:187)
   at com.neurotechnology.Library.NetInstall.checkFilesExist(NetInstall.java:210)
   at com.neurotechnology.Library.NetInstall.checkLoadTemp(NetInstall.java:49)
   at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
temp library not found
Os name - Windows XP
Os arch - x86
Exception in thread "thread applet-FingersSampleJava.FingersSampleApplet.class-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.neurotechnology.Library.NativeManager
   at com.neurotechnology.Library.NetInstall.getScannerLibrariesWindows(NetInstall.java:96)
   at FingersSampleJava.LibInstallPanel.<init>(Unknown Source)

Admin: merged to "Java general questions"
Crisstina

Re: Java FingersSampleJava errors

Postby Crisstina » Jul 26, 2010 19:07

I was able to fix the previous error by running the html on Internet Explorer.

Now I am getting this error:
default library found
jar:file:/C:/Archivos%20de%20programa/Neurotechnology/VeriFinger%206.2/Samples/Fingers/Java/FingersSampleJava/FingersSampleJava.jar!/NLicenses.cfg
Licenses obtained
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission C:\Documents and Settings\User_01\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Neurotechnology\FingerSample read)
   at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(Unknown Source)
   at java.io.File.exists(Unknown Source)
   at org.sqlite.Conn.<init>(Conn.java:22)
   at org.sqlite.JDBC.connect(JDBC.java:38)
   at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
   at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
   at FingersSampleJava.RecordDB.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at FingersSampleJava.MainWindow.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at FingersSampleJava.FingersSampleApplet.activateMW(Unknown Source)
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at FingersSampleJava.MainWindow.print(Unknown Source)
   at FingersSampleJava.MainWindow.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at FingersSampleJava.FingersSampleApplet.activateMW(Unknown Source)
Excepción: java.lang.NullPointerException

I do not have a folder named:
C:\Documents and Settings\User_01\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Neurotechnology\FingerSample read

Should I create it?
Crisstina

Postby Povilas » Jul 27, 2010 08:43

Crisstina wrote:Hello,

After compiling and executing FingersSampleJava, I am still not able to run it. Native libraries are installed, and the path (environment var) is correctly set.
I get these errors on Java Console:

What can I do? Thank you!

Crisstina wrote:I was able to fix the previous error by running the html on Internet Explorer.

Now I am getting this error:
I do not have a folder named:
C:\Documents and Settings\User_01\Configuración local\Datos de programa\Neurotechnology\FingerSample read

Should I create it?

Hello,

The problem is with permissions to execute applet on your browser.
There are two options how this problem can be solved:
  1. The right way to do it is to use signed applet. Check http://java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/Programming/JDCBook/signed.html on how to do that.
  2. The easy but insecure way is to add required permissions for applet in JRE settings <JRE dir>\lib\security\java.policy
    Add following code
    grant {
       permission java.security.AllPermission;
    };

This will grant all permissions for all applets, but will makes your computer vulnerable for potential attacks.
Povilas
Neurotechnology

Java general questions

Postby lablouw » Mar 24, 2011 11:37

Hi

I'm running Linux64 and am having trouble loading the native libraries in Java. I've recently downloaded MegaMatcher 4.0 trial (upgrading from 3.1) and made the necessary changes to my code. I added the .jar files in
/home/lloyd/IIP/MM/Neurotec_Biometric_4_0_SDK_Trial/Bin/java/
as a library to the project and I run the program with the command
java -Djava.library.path=/home/lloyd/IIP/MM/Neurotec_Biometric_4_0_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86_64/ -jar xyz.jar

The error I keep getting is
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'NBiometrics': libNBiometrics.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or director
on the first call to any native code. In the sample code included in MegaMatcher 3.1 the line System.loadLibrary("NeurotecJavaNative"); seemed to load the necessary .so files, however this does not seem to be the case now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Lloyd

lablouw

Re: Native libraries in java

Postby Martynas » Mar 25, 2011 11:30

lablouw wrote:Hi

I'm running Linux64 and am having trouble loading the native libraries in Java. I've recently downloaded MegaMatcher 4.0 trial (upgrading from 3.1) and made the necessary changes to my code. I added the .jar files in
/home/lloyd/IIP/MM/Neurotec_Biometric_4_0_SDK_Trial/Bin/java/
as a library to the project and I run the program with the command
java -Djava.library.path=/home/lloyd/IIP/MM/Neurotec_Biometric_4_0_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86_64/ -jar xyz.jar

The error I keep getting is
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'NBiometrics': libNBiometrics.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or director
on the first call to any native code. In the sample code included in MegaMatcher 3.1 the line System.loadLibrary("NeurotecJavaNative"); seemed to load the necessary .so files, however this does not seem to be the case now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Lloyd

Hi,

could you write me a revision of the SDK you are using? It can be found in Revision.txt file included in downloaded SDK.
Also, please check if the libNBiometrics.so exists in the path you have defined.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby lablouw » Apr 12, 2011 07:03

Hi there

I've since solved the problem by adding the library path to the Linux environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH with the command
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/home/lloyd/IIP/MM/Neurotec_Biometric_4_0_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86_64
in the shell script (I'm not sure if this is the "correct" solution but it works. Also, it's only valid for the current shell). Leaving out the -Djava.library.path VM option doesn't seem to make a difference.

Thanks
Lloyd

PS. All the files are present, including libNBiometrics.so, but I don't seem to have a Revision.txt anywhere (I downloaded the SDK about 2 months ago)...
PPS. Nice job on the MM4.0 Java API - a lot of things have been nicely cleaned up and it's easy to integrate.
lablouw

Postby Martynas » Apr 12, 2011 10:31

lablouw wrote:Hi there

I've since solved the problem by adding the library path to the Linux environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH with the command
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/home/lloyd/IIP/MM/Neurotec_Biometric_4_0_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86_64
in the shell script (I'm not sure if this is the "correct" solution but it works. Also, it's only valid for the current shell). Leaving out the -Djava.library.path VM option doesn't seem to make a difference.

Thanks
Lloyd

I am glad to read that you have solved your issue. Adding -Djava.library.path is a correct solution.

lablouw wrote:(I downloaded the SDK about 2 months ago)...

Please re-download the SDK from our website. it was updated several times since the February.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Creating a fingerprint scanner application in java

Postby Croc » Apr 15, 2011 13:17

Hi,

Thanks very much for your response. I getting the error below. I guess, it has something to do with the drivers, I am working on a linux PC, if it's true could you tell me how do i install the drivers on linux. If it's not the drivers, what do you think might be causing that error?
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no NeurotecJavaNative in java.library.path
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1734)
        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1028)
        at com.neurotechnology.Library.NativeManager.loadDefault(NativeManager.java:14)
        at com.neurotechnology.Fingers.NFExtractor.<clinit>(NFExtractor.java:191)
        at FingersSample.MainWindow.<init>(MainWindow.java:119)
        at FingersSample.FingersSampleApplication.<init>(FingersSampleApplication.java:23)
        at FingersSample.FingersSampleApplication.main(FingersSampleApplication.java:42)
Java Result: 1

Thanks,
Croc

Croc

Re: Creating a fingerprint scanner application in java

Postby Martynas » Apr 18, 2011 12:36

Croc wrote:Hi,

Thanks very much for your response. I getting the error below. I guess, it has something to do with the drivers, I am working on a linux PC, if it's true could you tell me how do i install the drivers on linux. If it's not the drivers, what do you think might be causing that error?
Thanks,
Croc

You need to specify the java.library.path when executing. i.e. java -Djava.library.path=../../Lib/Linux_x86/ -jar FingersSampleJava.jar.
The same solution should be applicable in Windows OS too. Also you can specify the path to NeurotecJavaNative.dll in the PATH environmental variable too.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Croc » Apr 18, 2011 13:56

Hi,

Thanks very much for your response, How or Where do I specify that (path). I am using eclipse to build and run the application.

Thanks
Croc
Croc

Postby Martynas » Apr 19, 2011 06:55

Croc wrote:

Hello,

which version of the VeriFinger are you using?
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Croc » Apr 19, 2011 09:34

It's version 6.1
Croc

Postby Martynas » Apr 19, 2011 12:52

Croc wrote:Hi,

Thanks very much for your response, How or Where do I specify that (path). I am using eclipse to build and run the application.

Thanks
Croc

below are instructions how to configure the Eclipse in such case:

1. Start Eclipse
2. Select Workspace as SDK\samples\Fingers\Java. Specify full path to the Java folder
3. File -> New -> Java Project
4. Enter project name as FingerSampleJava, click Finish
5. Right click on the project on a left side (named FingerSampleJava) and select Properties
6. Go to Java Build Path -> Libraries
7. Press Add External JARs
8. Select SDK\bin\Win32_x86\NeurotecJava.jar. Specify full path to the Java folder
9. Open FingerSampleApplication.java (FingerSampleJava-> src ->FingerSampleJava) and comment the following line
this.setIconImage(new ImageIcon(getClass().getResource("/img/logo.png")).getImage());

10. Right click on the project on a left side (named FingerSampleJava) and select Properties
11. Go to Run/Debug Settings, mark FingerSampleApplication and click Edit button
12. Go to Arguments, change Working directory to other and specify "SDK\bin\Win32_x86". Specify full path to the Java folder
13. Click Apply, OK and OK once again.
14. Right click on the project on a left side (named FingerSampleJava) -> Run As -> Java Application.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Croc » Apr 19, 2011 14:51

Thanks again,
I got the error below.
loading libNDeviceManager.so... libNDeviceManager.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and it's because it can't find the libNDeviceManager.so file. I have checked for it inside the project I downloaded, but i can't find it. Where can I download it?

Thanks,
Croc
Croc

Postby vaidasz » Apr 19, 2011 15:50

Croc wrote:Thanks again,
I got the error below.
loading libNDeviceManager.so... libNDeviceManager.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and it's because it can't find the libNDeviceManager.so file. I have checked for it inside the project I downloaded, but i can't find it. Where can I download it?

Thanks,
Croc

Hello,

Missing library has been e-mailed to you.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Java ABIS questions

Postby pedrocu » Jun 01, 2011 16:17

Hi:
I go to wonder if someone has worked with the applet AbisApplet for the recognition of fingerprints. I want to know how can I start this applet invoking jnlp file from html page.

Thanks in advance...
pedrocu

Re: AbisApplet Java

Postby Povilas » Jun 02, 2011 07:27

pedrocu wrote:Hi:
I go to wonder if someone has worked with the applet AbisApplet for the recognition of fingerprints. I want to know how can I start this applet invoking jnlp file from html page.

Thanks in advance...

Hello,

Example of JNLP source is stores in <SDK>\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample\src\main\html
You can build actual applet with maven by running following command from <SDK>\Samples\Biometrics\Java
mvn package -Papplet
It build to <SDK>\Bin\java\abis-sample-applet and contain both JNLP and html files.

It invokes com.neurotec.samples.AbisApplet, but also relies on multiple .jar packages that must be specified in resource tags in JNLP script.
Check actual JNLP file for more details.
Povilas
Neurotechnology

Postby pedrocu » Jun 02, 2011 09:32

Hi again:
I am packaging applet with maven, once done, ¿what have I to do? With the jnlp file? I want to access on Weblogic Server, in one deployed application.
pedrocu

Postby Povilas » Jun 02, 2011 11:34

I am packaging applet with maven, once done, ¿what have I to do? With the jnlp file?

JNLP file then can be added to webpage directly in applet tag. There is index.html file that uses it and can be launched directly in browser.

How it can be integrated in Weblogick, I personally dont know, since I have not worked with this app server.
Povilas
Neurotechnology

Using Java Samples from Neurotec Biometric 4.0 SDK Trial

Postby narramadan » Jun 13, 2011 16:39

Hi,

Am trying to execute Biometric Finger java sample provided in Neurotec Biometric 4.0 SDK Trial. Am finding real difficult to understand or configure the samples.

Was going through the QuickStart documentation files. For activating the product it is specified to refer to Activation.pdf under Documentation folder. This file doesnt exist. How can we get the activation done ?

Also, when trying to build 'abis-sample' using maven was getting errors.
Project ID: unknown

Reason: Could not find the model file 'D:\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.0 SDK Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample\pom.xml'. for project unknown

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Could not find the model file 'D:\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.0 SDK Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample\pom.xml'. for project unknown
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:404)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:272)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
   at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
   at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
   at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
   at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
   at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: Could not find the model file 'D:\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.0 SDK Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample\pom.xml'. for project unknown
   at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.readModel(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1575)
   at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFileInternal(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:506)
   at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:200)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProject(DefaultMaven.java:604)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:487)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.collectProjects(DefaultMaven.java:560)
   at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:391)
   ... 12 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Neurotechnology\Neurotec Biometric 4.0 SDK Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\abis-sample\pom.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)
   at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
   at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
   at hidden.org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.XmlReader.<init>(XmlReader.java:124)
   at hidden.org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.XmlStreamReader.<init>(XmlStreamReader.java:67)
   at hidden.org.codehaus.plexus.util.ReaderFactory.newXmlReader(ReaderFactory.java:118)
   at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.readModel(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1570)
   ... 18 more
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jun 13 21:40:49 IST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/15M

As part of the build.xml, provided jars must be set in the classpath
<path id="build.classpath">
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/neurotec-core-4.0.0.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/neurotec-images-3.0.0.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/neurotec-biometrics-4.0.0.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/neurotec-gui-1.2.0.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/neurotec-biometrics-gui-3.2.0.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/neurotec-devices-4.0.0.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/neurotec-biometrics-tools-3.2.0.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/neurotec-cluster-4.0.0.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/neurotec-licensing-4.0.0.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/swing-worker-1.1.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/simple-xml-2.4.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/stax-api-1.0.1.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/stax-1.2.0.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/sqlite-jdbc-3.7.2.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/ant-contrib-20020829.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/mysql-connector-java-5.1.14.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${library.dir}/jna-3.2.7.jar"/>
  </path>

Running ANT is failing the build. Am not able to find few jars like 'neurotec-core-4.0.0.0.jar' anywhere in the downloaded sdk trail. Is there anything am missing ?

As per the requirement, We are in need of Verifinger extended sdk. Our client is highly interested to get the product purchased asap if we are able to demo him client server finger enrollment and verification.

But, without proper documentation we are not able to meet the deadline.

Please do the needful.

Thanks,
Madan Narra

Admin: merged to "Java ABIS questions"
narramadan

Re: Java ABIS questions

Postby vaidasz » Jun 14, 2011 08:57

narramadan wrote:Hi,

Am trying to execute Biometric Finger java sample provided in Neurotec Biometric 4.0 SDK Trial. Am finding real difficult to understand or configure the samples.

Was going through the QuickStart documentation files. For activating the product it is specified to refer to Activation.pdf under Documentation folder. This file doesnt exist. How can we get the activation done ?

Also, when trying to build 'abis-sample' using maven was getting errors.
As part of the build.xml, provided jars must be set in the classpath
Running ANT is failing the build. Am not able to find few jars like 'neurotec-core-4.0.0.0.jar' anywhere in the downloaded sdk trail. Is there anything am missing ?

As per the requirement, We are in need of Verifinger extended sdk. Our client is highly interested to get the product purchased asap if we are able to demo him client server finger enrollment and verification.

But, without proper documentation we are not able to meet the deadline.

Please do the needful.

Thanks,
Madan Narra

Admin: merged to "Java ABIS questions"

Hello,

First of all, I want to inform you that it is not necessary to install the SDK. You can just unzip and use it. What regards missing Activation.pdf, there was a bug in our installer and it doesn't install correct files. So I recommend just to unzip SDK for now till the next release. Activation.pdf is provided with SDK in SDK\Documentation\Activation.pdf.

All you have to do to license SDK is start licensing service:
1. Go to SDK\Bin\Win32_x86\Activation (or Win64_x64 if you use 64 bits Windows);
2. Start ActivationWizardDotNetTrial.exe, select products you want to use and start licensing service (if licensing service will be started you will see green thick and "Running" near it);

To compile abis-sample you need to set Java_Home to your JDK location. To do this, please execute the following command from command line - "set JAVA_HOME=c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_20" (without quotes, and it is in my case as I have jdk1.6.0_20 version installed).
Then you need to execute "mvn package" from command line that is located to SDK\Samples\Biometrics\Java\.

Another thing, please make sure you are using latest Neurotec Biometric 4.0 SDK update (the latest one has been released on 06/01/2011).
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

SDK Usage

Postby rajpal » Jun 27, 2011 13:13

Hi,
We have installed MegaMatcher SDK on One of the Linux server.
I have run the Activation service in "Server" mode.

Now my MegaMatcher based Java API (verification code) which is running as a part of our application (running on another server) want to access MegaMatcher service.
As i am running the activation service in "server" mode. I am able to obtained License on another service. but it looks for DLL on local server.

It there any way my application is able to use MegaMatcher server environment ( installed at one m/c in network) instead of local lookup. This will help us in testing also as developer need to add only mega matcher related jar in his project. and thats it.

Regards
Rajpal

rajpal

Re: SDK Usage

Postby Martynas » Jun 28, 2011 11:03

rajpal wrote:Hi,
We have installed MegaMatcher SDK on One of the Linux server.
I have run the Activation service in "Server" mode.

Now my MegaMatcher based Java API (verification code) which is running as a part of our application (running on another server) want to access MegaMatcher service.
As i am running the activation service in "server" mode. I am able to obtained License on another service. but it looks for DLL on local server.

It there any way my application is able to use MegaMatcher server environment ( installed at one m/c in network) instead of local lookup. This will help us in testing also as developer need to add only mega matcher related jar in his project. and thats it.

Regards
Rajpal

Hello,

it is not possible to setup such environment as you have requested.
Java application is looking for required dlls on the local machine where it is running. Therefore if you want to use your application on this machine, then you need to have required dlls on this machine too.

There are two solutions:
  • During execution the application is downloading the required dlls to the computer from some available resource. But it will be the same as to deploy the dlls locally.
  • When the dlls could not be deployed on the local computer is usage of the Java Applet. If to build our provided jars with the Maven command "mvn package –Papplet", then all required dlls and so (for Linux) will be included in jars. In this case the applet will download the required jars and it will have required dlls.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Hi I have one question about verilook on Linux

Postby kains4 » Jul 20, 2011 04:59

I made a face extractor java program.
But I got the error msg as follow when I generate that on our linux server

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense
at com.neurotec.tutorials.FacesEnrollFromImage.main(FacesEnrollFromImage.java:110)
[root@hscomsv1 Java]# java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class

How can I solve this problem?
Ps.Of course, I activated my extractor,matcher license on my linux server.

kains4

Re: Hi I have one question about verilook on Linux

Postby vaidasz » Jul 21, 2011 13:30

kains4 wrote:I made a face extractor java program.
But I got the error msg as follow when I generate that on our linux server

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense
at com.neurotec.tutorials.FacesEnrollFromImage.main(FacesEnrollFromImage.java:110)
[root@hscomsv1 Java]# java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class

How can I solve this problem?
Ps.Of course, I activated my extractor,matcher license on my linux server.

Hello,

Please make sure correct dlls are loaded. Please also make sure you have the latest version of SDK.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Invalid NTemplate format identifier

Postby rraiyarela » Jul 27, 2011 14:48

Environment:
OS: Windows XP Professional Version 2002 (Service Pack 2),
IDE: Eclipse (eclipse-jee-galileo-SR2-win32)

I have downloaded Neurotec Biometric 4.1 SDK Trial and trying to run sample given under
<installer root>\Neurotec Biometric 4.1 SDK Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\
project named abis-sample.

I m able to make it run properly.

But when i try to enroll template after selecting file i m getting exception
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.RuntimeException: com.neurotec.io.NIOException: Invalid NTemplate format identifier

I get this error in SelectModalityPage.java class inside com.neurotec.samples.wizard package.
Inside selectTemplate method on this line of code NTemplate template = new NTemplate(byteBuffer);
Below is code of selectRemplate method.
private void selectTemplate() {
      JFileChooser fc = new JFileChooser();
      fc.setMultiSelectionEnabled(false);
      fc.setCurrentDirectory(new File(Settings.getInstance().getLastOpenedPath()));
      if (fc.showOpenDialog(this) == JFileChooser.APPROVE_OPTION) {
         Settings.getInstance().setLastOpenedPath(fc.getCurrentDirectory().getAbsolutePath());
         Settings.getInstance().save();
          try {
            File file = fc.getSelectedFile();
            FileChannel channel = new FileInputStream(file).getChannel();
            ByteBuffer byteBuffer = ByteBuffer.allocateDirect((int) file.length());
            channel.read(byteBuffer);
            byteBuffer.flip();
            [color=#FF0000]NTemplate template = new NTemplate(byteBuffer);[/color]
            WizardData.getInstance().setRecordsFromTemplate(template);
            existingFileChosen = true;
         } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
         } catch (IOException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
         }
      }
      setNextEnabled(existingFileChosen);
   }

And the stack trace is as below

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.RuntimeException: com.neurotec.io.NIOException: Invalid NTemplate format identifier
   at com.neurotec.lang.NResult.checkAll(NResult.java:271)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NResult.raiseError(NResult.java:281)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NResult.check(NResult.java:219)
   at com.neurotec.biometrics.NTemplate.create(NTemplate.java:85)
   at com.neurotec.biometrics.NTemplate.<init>(NTemplate.java:221)
   at com.neurotec.samples.wizard.SelectModalityPage.selectTemplate(SelectModalityPage.java:147)
   at com.neurotec.samples.wizard.SelectModalityPage.access$0(SelectModalityPage.java:134)
   at com.neurotec.samples.wizard.SelectModalityPage$1.actionPerformed(SelectModalityPage.java:242)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)
   at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
   at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
   at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:236)
   at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6263)
   at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3255)
   at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6028)
   at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2041)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4630)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2099)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4460)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4574)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4238)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4168)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2085)
   at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2475)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4460)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:599)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
Caused by: com.neurotec.io.NIOException: Invalid NTemplate format identifier
   at com.neurotec.io.IOErrorCreator.create(IOErrorCreator.java:14)
   at com.neurotec.lang.ChainedErrorCreator.create(ChainedErrorCreator.java:16)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NError.get(NError.java:166)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NError.get(NError.java:177)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NError.getLast(NError.java:182)
   at com.neurotec.lang.NResult.checkUnchecked(NResult.java:225)
   ... 32 more

Regards,

Rajn.

rraiyarela

Re: Java general questions

Postby Martynas » Jul 28, 2011 09:08

rraiyarela wrote:Environment:

I have downloaded Neurotec Biometric 4.1 SDK Trial and trying to run sample given under
<installer root>\Neurotec Biometric 4.1 SDK Trial\Samples\Biometrics\Java\
project named abis-sample.

I m able to make it run properly.

But when i try to enroll template after selecting file i m getting exception

I get this error in SelectModalityPage.java class inside com.neurotec.samples.wizard package.
Inside selectTemplate method on this line of code NTemplate template = new NTemplate(byteBuffer);
Below is code of selectRemplate method.
And the stack trace is as below
Regards,

Rajn.

Hello,

as I understood from your description you are trying to enroll the already created template by using option "Load template from file" in the "Enrollment type selection".
Is it a template or you are trying to load the image by using this option?
If it is the template, then please send me this template.
If it is the image, then you need to selct the modality (face, finger, iris, palm or voice) and proceed with the next step.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby rraiyarela » Jul 28, 2011 10:00

Martynas wrote:Hello,

as I understood from your description you are trying to enroll the already created template by using option "Load template from file" in the "Enrollment type selection".
Is it a template or you are trying to load the image by using this option?
If it is the template, then please send me this template.
If it is the image, then you need to selct the modality (face, finger, iris, palm or voice) and proceed with the next step.

It is the image and i have selected face as option and when i click on browse... button for selecting image file open dialog box opens no issue till this point.
But the moment i select image file and click on open it gives the exception as i posted above.

Regards,

Rajn.
rraiyarela

Postby Martynas » Jul 28, 2011 10:08

rraiyarela wrote:It is the image and i have selected face as option and when i click on browse... button for selecting image file open dialog box opens no issue till this point.
But the moment i select image file and click on open it gives the exception as i posted above.

Regards,

Rajn.

DO NOT choose the "Load template from file".
1. Select radio button "Enroll New"
2. Check the "Faces"
3. Press "Next"
4. On next page select "File"
5. Click "Open".

Sample usage is described in the documentation of the Trial SDK, included in the "documentation" folder.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby rraiyarela » Jul 28, 2011 10:26

Martynas wrote:DO NOT choose the "Load template from file".
1. Select radio button "Enroll New"
2. Check the "Faces"
3. Press "Next"
4. On next page select "File"
5. Click "Open".

Sample usage is described in the documentation of the Trial SDK, included in the "documentation" folder.

Thanks a lot Martynas ... That worked for me.
rraiyarela

Postby Crisstina » Aug 09, 2011 21:26

Povilas wrote:Hello,

The problem is with permissions to execute applet on your browser.
There are two options how this problem can be solved:
  1. The right way to do it is to use signed applet. Check http://java.sun.com/developer/onlineTraining/Programming/JDCBook/signed.html on how to do that.
  2. The easy but insecure way is to add required permissions for applet in JRE settings <JRE dir>\lib\security\java.policy
    Add following code
    grant {
       permission java.security.AllPermission;
    };

This will grant all permissions for all applets, but will makes your computer vulnerable for potential attacks.

Hello,

In Windows I was able to run the sample no problem... Now I get this error while trying to run the sample in Linux OS: "temp library not found"
What can I do?

Thanks
Java console error:

Java Plug-in 1.5.0_22
Using JRE version 1.5.0_22 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = /home/nacar
----------------------------------------------------
c:   clear console window
f:   finalize objects on finalization queue
g:   garbage collect
h:   display this help message
l:   dump classloader list
m:   print memory usage
o:   trigger logging
p:   reload proxy configuration
q:   hide console
r:   reload policy configuration
s:   dump system and deployment properties
t:   dump thread list
v:   dump thread stack
x:   clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
    at com.neurotechnology.Library.NetInstall.checkLoadDefault(NetInstall.java:34)
    at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:380)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
default library not found
    at com.neurotechnology.Library.NetInstall.checkLoadTemp(NetInstall.java:64)
    at com.neurotechnology.Library.NetInstall.checkLoadTemp(NetInstall.java:71)
temp library not found
Os name - Linux
Os arch - i386
Crisstina

Postby Martynas » Aug 10, 2011 08:25

Crisstina wrote:Hello,

In Windows I was able to run the sample no problem... Now I get this error while trying to run the sample in Linux OS: "temp library not found"
What can I do?

Thanks

Hello,

which revision of the SDK are you using? It can be found in the Revision.txt file of the downloaded SDK.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby Crisstina » Aug 12, 2011 19:47

I was using an old version, so I downloaded the one released in august 2011:
Product revision number: 75615

Now, when I try to run Java samples from Linux, I am getting this error:
root@nacar-tst:/home/nacar/Documents/NeuroAgosto/Bin/Java# ./abis-sample-java.sh
Biometrics.FingerExtraction: not obtained
    at com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense.<clinit>(NLicense.java:20)
    at com.neurotec.samples.LicenseManager.obtainComponent(LicenseManager.java:71)
    at com.neurotec.samples.LicenseManager.obtain(LicenseManager.java:96)
    at com.neurotec.samples.Main.<init>(Main.java:31)
    at com.neurotec.samples.AbisApplication$1.run(AbisApplication.java:35)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:461)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'NLicensing': libNCore.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:163)
    at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:236)
    at com.sun.jna.Library$Handler.<init>(Library.java:140)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.loadLibrary(Native.java:379)
    at com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense.<clinit>(NLicense.java:18)
    ... 11 more

What can I do to be able to run a sample in Java in Linux?

Thanks.
Crisstina

Load library error for NImage.fromMemory(Byte buffer)

Postby rraiyarela » Aug 15, 2011 13:55

Hello All,

Environment:
Neurotec SDK : Neurotec Biometric 4.1 SDK Trial

I m checking neurotechnology biometri sdk for trial.
I m able to run the sample application for java successfully.
Now i m trying to use the same code in my servlet for face verification in localhost.

I m able to get license for face verification successfully in my servlet.
But when i m trying to create NImage from bytearray (by converting byte[] into ByteBuffer) sent from my application using NImage.fromMemory(ByteBuffer buffer, i m getting below mentioned exception/error.

ByteBuffer buff=ByteBuffer.wrap(b);
com.neurotec.images.NImage image = null;
NGrayscaleImage grayscaleImage = null;
System.out.println("after declaration of variable....");
image=com.neurotec.images.NImage.fromMemory(buff); //Error is coming at this particular line
grayscaleImage = image.toGrayscale();

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'NMedia': The specified module could not be found.

Regrds,
Rajn

I have added all the dlls, jars in my servlet web-inf/lib folder which i used while running the sample app provided with the sdk.

rraiyarela

Postby vaidasz » Aug 16, 2011 08:44

Crisstina wrote:I was using an old version, so I downloaded the one released in august 2011:
Product revision number: 75615

Now, when I try to run Java samples from Linux, I am getting this error:
root@nacar-tst:/home/nacar/Documents/NeuroAgosto/Bin/Java# ./abis-sample-java.sh
    at com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense.<clinit>(NLicense.java:20)
    at com.neurotec.samples.LicenseManager.obtainComponent(LicenseManager.java:71)
    at com.neurotec.samples.LicenseManager.obtain(LicenseManager.java:96)
    at com.neurotec.samples.Main.<init>(Main.java:31)
    at com.neurotec.samples.AbisApplication$1.run(AbisApplication.java:35)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:461)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'NLicensing': libNCore.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:163)
    at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:236)
    at com.sun.jna.Library$Handler.<init>(Library.java:140)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.loadLibrary(Native.java:379)
    at com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense.<clinit>(NLicense.java:18)
    ... 11 more

What can I do to be able to run a sample in Java in Linux?

Thanks.

Hello,

Please start ABISsample by executing the following line:
"sudo LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../../Lib/OS_VERSION ./abis-sample-java.sh", where OS_VERSION is either Linux_x86 or Linux_x86_64 (depending on your OS).
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Re: Load library error for NImage.fromMemory(Byte buffer)

Postby rraiyarela » Aug 17, 2011 08:34

I have solved the issue.
Actually servlet was not finding the required dll and copying them to windows system32 directory the problem was solved and its working now.

Regards,

Rajn.
rraiyarela

Postby vaidasz » Aug 17, 2011 12:02

rraiyarela wrote:I have solved the issue.
Actually servlet was not finding the required dll and copying them to windows system32 directory the problem was solved and its working now.

Regards,

Rajn.

Hello,

We do not recommend to keep our dlls in system32 folder. All you have to do is to place them to some directory (or your application startup path) and add the path to this folder to System environmental variables.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Postby rraiyarela » Aug 17, 2011 12:29

ok.
Thanks for the information will modify it same way.

Regards,

Rajn.
rraiyarela

Linux Java

Postby jorgevaron » Dec 15, 2011 14:41

Thanks Martynas, In Linux unbuntu i have this error in my eclipse project (an applet for verifinger):"Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.neurotec.licensing.NLicense
at csc.enrollar.botonenviarActionPerformed(enrollar.java:455)
at csc.enrollar.access$0(enrollar.java:293)"

Note: this project run perfectly in my windows xp.

Thank in advance

jorgevaron

Linux SDK Trial

Postby alsari79 » Dec 15, 2011 16:44

hello,
when running verifinger SDK trial on eclipse with Linux Ubuntu generate the following error
   at com.neurotec.tutorials.EnrollFingerFromScanner.main(EnrollFingerFromScanner.java:105)
JNA: Can't attach native thread to VM for callback: -1

to running ./run_pgd.sh start

run_pgd.sh: starting pgd...
run_pgd.sh: pgd run log (/tmp/pgd.log):
----------------------------------------
2011-12-15 09:00:44 Linux prontas7-1215P 2.6.35-22-generic #33-Ubuntu SMP Sun Sep 19 20:34:50 UTC 2010 i686
2011-12-15 09:00:44 Starting PG (revision: 81229, mode: server, trial)
2011-12-15 09:00:44 PG started (pid: 2646).

alsari79

Re: Linux SDK Trial

Postby Martynas » Dec 16, 2011 08:17

alsari79 wrote:hello,
when running verifinger SDK trial on eclipse with Linux Ubuntu generate the following error
   at com.neurotec.tutorials.EnrollFingerFromScanner.main(EnrollFingerFromScanner.java:105)
JNA: Can't attach native thread to VM for callback: -1

to running ./run_pgd.sh start

run_pgd.sh: starting pgd...
run_pgd.sh: pgd run log (/tmp/pgd.log):
----------------------------------------
2011-12-15 09:00:44 Linux prontas7-1215P 2.6.35-22-generic #33-Ubuntu SMP Sun Sep 19 20:34:50 UTC 2010 i686
2011-12-15 09:00:44 Starting PG (revision: 81229, mode: server, trial)
2011-12-15 09:00:44 PG started (pid: 2646).

Hello,

have you followed the steps provided in the SDK documentation, section "Java samples compilation", to compile the sample?
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby jorgevaron » Dec 16, 2011 16:24

Hi, Now SDK trial on eclipse Linux Ubuntu, when execute this code: NDeviceManager deviceManager = new NDeviceManager(EnumSet.of(NDeviceType.FSCANNER), true, false);
show this error:
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#c
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x001d28c4, pid=5748, tid=2413820784
#
# JRE version: 7.0-b147
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b17 mixed mode linux-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libc.so.6+0x938c4]  readdir+0x34
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

---------------  T H R E A D  ---------------

Current thread (0x08480000):  JavaThread "AWT-EventQueue-1" [_thread_in_native, id=5789, stack(0x8fdaf000,0x8fe00000)]

siginfo:si_signo=SIGSEGV: si_errno=0, si_code=1 (SEGV_MAPERR), si_addr=0x00000004

Registers:
EAX=0x00000000, EBX=0x00294ff4, ECX=0x00000001, EDX=0x00000000
ESP=0x8fdfdcd8, EBP=0x8fdfdce8, ESI=0x00000000, EDI=0x02e3dc14
EIP=0x001d28c4, EFLAGS=0x00010202, CR2=0x00000004

Top of Stack: (sp=0x8fdfdcd8)
0x8fdfdcd8:   00000002 02e41ff4 8fdfdd38 02e3dc14
0x8fdfdce8:   8fdfddb8 02e272e6 00000000 00000000
0x8fdfdcf8:   00000005 00000000 8fdfdd44 001b2661
0x8fdfdd08:   ffffffff 00270cbe 00000005 00570460
0x8fdfdd18:   8fdfdd34 8fdfdd36 8ffc3be0 00000000
0x8fdfdd28:   8fdfddd8 02e3dc04 00bf0a5d 00000000
0x8fdfdd38:   00000000 00000002 02e41ff4 02e3dc0a
0x8fdfdd48:   02e422c0 8fdfdd68 0021f9bd 02fb4ca0

Instructions: (pc=0x001d28c4)
0x001d28a4:   0c 00 83 ec 04 8b 75 08 8b 83 d0 ff ff ff 65 8b
0x001d28b4:   00 89 45 f0 31 c0 65 83 3d 0c 00 00 00 00 74 01
0x001d28c4:   f0 0f b1 4e 04 0f 85 84 00 00 00 8b 46 10 8d 7e
0x001d28d4:   18 eb 19 90 8d 14 07 0f b7 4a 08 01 c8 8b 4a 04

Register to memory mapping:

EAX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
EBX=0x00294ff4: <offset 0x155ff4> in /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6 at 0x0013f000
ECX=0x00000001 is an unknown value
EDX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
ESP=0x8fdfdcd8 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x08480000
EBP=0x8fdfdce8 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x08480000
ESI=0x00000000 is an unknown value
EDI=0x02e3dc14: <offset 0x1fc14> in /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmIntegratedBiometrics/libbioiSDK.so at 0x02e1e000

Stack: [0x8fdaf000,0x8fe00000],  sp=0x8fdfdcd8,  free space=315k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
C  [libc.so.6+0x938c4]  readdir+0x34
C  [libbioiSDK.so+0x92e6]  searchDevice(char*, char*)+0x86
C  [libbioiSDK.so+0x94e8]  USBFindBioIDevice(char const*, unsigned int&)+0x78
C  [libbioiSDK.so+0x7f3c]  OpenCYTEDevice_()+0x3c
C  [libbioiSDK.so+0x5c67]  GetDeviceStatus+0x17
C  [NdmIntegratedBiometrics.so+0x312c]  NdmIntegratedBiometricsModuleOf+0xb1c
C  [NdmIntegratedBiometrics.so+0x3448]  NdmIntegratedBiometricsModuleOf+0xe38
C  [NdmIntegratedBiometrics.so+0x359d]  NdmIntegratedBiometricsModuleOf+0xf8d
C  [libNCore.so+0x63251]  NPluginEnable+0xb11
C  [libNCore.so+0x637b9]  NPluginUnplug+0x459
C  [libNCore.so+0x6990f]  NPluginManagerPlugAll+0xcf
C  [libNDevices.so+0x1bbac]  NDeviceManagerCreate+0x40c
C  [jna9055324217580082984.tmp+0x1030a]  ffi_call_SYSV+0x1a
C  [jna9055324217580082984.tmp+0x10097]  ffi_call+0x63
C  [jna9055324217580082984.tmp+0x6d06]  dispatch+0x23e
C  [jna9055324217580082984.tmp+0x77a0]  Java_com_sun_jna_Native_invokeInt+0x37
j  com.sun.jna.Native.invokeInt(JI[Ljava/lang/Object;)I+0
j  com.sun.jna.Function.invoke([Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Class;Z)Ljava/lang/Object;+333
j  com.sun.jna.Function.invoke(Ljava/lang/Class;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/util/Map;)Ljava/lang/Object;+214
j  com.sun.jna.Library$Handler.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+341
j  com.neurotec.devices.$Proxy8.NDeviceManagerCreate(IZZLcom/neurotec/jna/ptr/HNObjectByReference;)I+38
j  com.neurotec.devices.NDeviceManager.create(Ljava/util/EnumSet;ZZ)Lcom/neurotec/jna/HNObject;+18
j  com.neurotec.devices.NDeviceManager.<init>(Ljava/util/EnumSet;ZZ)V+4
j  csc.enrollar.botonenviarActionPerformed(Ljava/awt/event/ActionEvent;)V+180
j  csc.enrollar.access$0(Lcsc/enrollar;Ljava/awt/event/ActionEvent;)V+2
j  csc.enrollar$1.actionPerformed(Ljava/awt/event/ActionEvent;)V+5
j  java.awt.Button.processActionEvent(Ljava/awt/event/ActionEvent;)V+11
j  java.awt.Button.processEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+12
j  java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+581
j  java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+2
j  java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;Ljava/lang/Object;)V+41
j  java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Ljava/awt/EventQueue;Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;Ljava/lang/Object;)V+3
j  java.awt.EventQueue$3.run()Ljava/lang/Void;+12
j  java.awt.EventQueue$3.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+1
v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
V  [libjvm.so+0x3e42ad]  JavaCalls::call_helper(JavaValue*, methodHandle*, JavaCallArguments*, Thread*)+0x2fd
V  [libjvm.so+0x59c599]  os::os_exception_wrapper(void (*)(JavaValue*, methodHandle*, JavaCallArguments*, Thread*), JavaValue*, methodHandle*, JavaCallArguments*, Thread*)+0x19
V  [libjvm.so+0x3e30df]  JavaCalls::call(JavaValue*, methodHandle, JavaCallArguments*, Thread*)+0x2f
V  [libjvm.so+0x429454]  JVM_DoPrivileged+0x274
C  [libjava.so+0x9a2a]  Java_java_security_AccessController_doPrivileged__Ljava_security_PrivilegedAction_2Ljava_security_AccessControlContext_2+0x3a
j  java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;+0
j  java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;+28
j  java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;+6
j  java.awt.EventQueue$4.run()Ljava/lang/Void;+11
j  java.awt.EventQueue$4.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+1
V  [libjvm.so+0x3e42ad]  JavaCalls::call_helper(JavaValue*, methodHandle*, JavaCallArguments*, Thread*)+0x2fd
V  [libjvm.so+0x59c599]  os::os_exception_wrapper(void (*)(JavaValue*, methodHandle*, JavaCallArguments*, Thread*), JavaValue*, methodHandle*, JavaCallArguments*, Thread*)+0x19
V  [libjvm.so+0x3e30df]  JavaCalls::call(JavaValue*, methodHandle, JavaCallArguments*, Thread*)+0x2f
V  [libjvm.so+0x429454]  JVM_DoPrivileged+0x274
C  [libjava.so+0x9a2a]  Java_java_security_AccessController_doPrivileged__Ljava_security_PrivilegedAction_2Ljava_security_AccessControlContext_2+0x3a
j  java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;+0
j  java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;+28
j  java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+73
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(I)Z+245
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(ILjava/awt/Conditional;Ljava/awt/EventFilter;)V+35
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(ILjava/awt/Conditional;Ljava/awt/Component;)V+11
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(ILjava/awt/Conditional;)V+4
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Ljava/awt/Conditional;)V+3
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run()V+9
V  [libjvm.so+0x3e4462]  JavaCalls::call_virtual(JavaValue*, Handle, KlassHandle, Symbol*, Symbol*, Thread*)+0x122
V  [libjvm.so+0x426f89]  thread_entry(JavaThread*, Thread*)+0xd9
V  [libjvm.so+0x6a17c8]  JavaThread::run()+0x178
V  [libjvm.so+0x5a2f21]  java_start(Thread*)+0x111
C  [libpthread.so.0+0x596e]  start_thread+0xbe

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
j  com.sun.jna.Native.invokeInt(JI[Ljava/lang/Object;)I+0
j  com.sun.jna.Function.invoke([Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Class;Z)Ljava/lang/Object;+333
j  com.sun.jna.Function.invoke(Ljava/lang/Class;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/util/Map;)Ljava/lang/Object;+214
j  com.sun.jna.Library$Handler.invoke(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/reflect/Method;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/Object;+341
j  com.neurotec.devices.$Proxy8.NDeviceManagerCreate(IZZLcom/neurotec/jna/ptr/HNObjectByReference;)I+38
j  com.neurotec.devices.NDeviceManager.create(Ljava/util/EnumSet;ZZ)Lcom/neurotec/jna/HNObject;+18
j  com.neurotec.devices.NDeviceManager.<init>(Ljava/util/EnumSet;ZZ)V+4
j  csc.enrollar.botonenviarActionPerformed(Ljava/awt/event/ActionEvent;)V+180
j  csc.enrollar.access$0(Lcsc/enrollar;Ljava/awt/event/ActionEvent;)V+2
j  csc.enrollar$1.actionPerformed(Ljava/awt/event/ActionEvent;)V+5
j  java.awt.Button.processActionEvent(Ljava/awt/event/ActionEvent;)V+11
j  java.awt.Button.processEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+12
j  java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+581
j  java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+2
j  java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;Ljava/lang/Object;)V+41
j  java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Ljava/awt/EventQueue;Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;Ljava/lang/Object;)V+3
j  java.awt.EventQueue$3.run()Ljava/lang/Void;+12
j  java.awt.EventQueue$3.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+1
j  java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;+6
j  java.awt.EventQueue$4.run()Ljava/lang/Void;+11
j  java.awt.EventQueue$4.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+1
j  java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+73
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(I)Z+245
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(ILjava/awt/Conditional;Ljava/awt/EventFilter;)V+35
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(ILjava/awt/Conditional;Ljava/awt/Component;)V+11
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(ILjava/awt/Conditional;)V+4
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Ljava/awt/Conditional;)V+3
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run()V+9

---------------  P R O C E S S  ---------------

Java Threads: ( => current thread )
  0x8ff7b800 JavaThread "pool-1-thread-2" [_thread_blocked, id=5814, stack(0x00a23000,0x00a74000)]
  0x8ffb0800 JavaThread "pool-1-thread-1" [_thread_blocked, id=5813, stack(0x9016b000,0x901bc000)]
=>0x08480000 JavaThread "AWT-EventQueue-1" [_thread_in_native, id=5789, stack(0x8fdaf000,0x8fe00000)]
  0x083d9400 JavaThread "TimerQueue" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5788, stack(0x9011a000,0x9016b000)]
  0x8fe15c00 JavaThread "DestroyJavaVM" [_thread_blocked, id=5757, stack(0xb7740000,0xb7791000)]
  0x903a9000 JavaThread "AWT-EventQueue-0" [_thread_blocked, id=5784, stack(0x901bc000,0x9020d000)]
  0x9039d400 JavaThread "AWT-Shutdown" [_thread_blocked, id=5783, stack(0x9020d000,0x9025e000)]
  0x9037b000 JavaThread "thread applet-csc.enrollar.class" [_thread_blocked, id=5781, stack(0x9025e000,0x902af000)]
  0x90360c00 JavaThread "AWT-XAWT" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=5779, stack(0x902af000,0x90300000)]
  0x90332c00 JavaThread "Java2D Disposer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5778, stack(0x9040a000,0x9045b000)]
  0x90710000 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5776, stack(0x9050b000,0x9055c000)]
  0x9070e000 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5775, stack(0x9055c000,0x905dd000)]
  0x9070c000 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5774, stack(0x905dd000,0x9065e000)]
  0x08256c00 JavaThread "JDWP Command Reader" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=5770, stack(0x9065e000,0x906af000)]
  0x9070a400 JavaThread "JDWP Event Helper Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5767, stack(0x906af000,0x90700000)]
  0x90707c00 JavaThread "JDWP Transport Listener: dt_socket" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5766, stack(0x9084b000,0x9089c000)]
  0x08255000 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5764, stack(0x9089c000,0x908ed000)]
  0x08219c00 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5763, stack(0x908ed000,0x9093e000)]
  0x08218000 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=5762, stack(0x9093e000,0x9098f000)]

Other Threads:
  0x08212400 VMThread [stack: 0x9098f000,0x90a10000] [id=5761]
  0x90711c00 WatcherThread [stack: 0x9048a000,0x9050b000] [id=5777]

VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)

VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None

Heap
 PSYoungGen      total 9408K, used 3324K [0xa9db0000, 0xaa820000, 0xb4500000)
  eden space 8128K, 25% used [0xa9db0000,0xa9fb0c68,0xaa5a0000)
  from space 1280K, 99% used [0xaa5a0000,0xaa6de4b8,0xaa6e0000)
  to   space 1280K, 0% used [0xaa6e0000,0xaa6e0000,0xaa820000)
 PSOldGen        total 21440K, used 4834K [0x94f00000, 0x963f0000, 0xa9db0000)
  object space 21440K, 22% used [0x94f00000,0x953b8818,0x963f0000)
 PSPermGen       total 16384K, used 11932K [0x90f00000, 0x91f00000, 0x94f00000)
  object space 16384K, 72% used [0x90f00000,0x91aa7138,0x91f00000)

Code Cache  [0xb45ca000, 0xb480a000, 0xb75ca000)
 total_blobs=322 nmethods=93 adapters=189 free_code_cache=48592Kb largest_free_block=49719424

Dynamic libraries:
00110000-00116000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1839443    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_compat-2.11.1.so
00116000-00117000 r--p 00006000 08:01 1839443    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_compat-2.11.1.so
00117000-00118000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 1839443    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_compat-2.11.1.so
00118000-0011b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918388     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libdt_socket.so
0011b000-0011c000 rw-p 00002000 08:01 918388     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libdt_socket.so
0011c000-00128000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7342913    /usr/lib/libXi.so.6.1.0
00128000-00129000 r--p 0000c000 08:01 7342913    /usr/lib/libXi.so.6.1.0
00129000-0012a000 rw-p 0000d000 08:01 7342913    /usr/lib/libXi.so.6.1.0
0012a000-00132000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7342899    /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
00132000-00133000 r--p 00007000 08:01 7342899    /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
00133000-00134000 rw-p 00008000 08:01 7342899    /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
00134000-00138000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7342907    /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
00138000-00139000 r--p 00003000 08:01 7342907    /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
00139000-0013a000 rw-p 00004000 08:01 7342907    /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
0013a000-0013b000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
0013f000-00292000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1839430    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc-2.11.1.so
00292000-00293000 ---p 00153000 08:01 1839430    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc-2.11.1.so
00293000-00295000 r--p 00153000 08:01 1839430    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc-2.11.1.so
00295000-00296000 rw-p 00155000 08:01 1839430    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc-2.11.1.so
00296000-00299000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
00299000-0031f000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918353     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so
0031f000-00326000 rw-p 00086000 08:01 918353     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so
00326000-0034a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
0034a000-00362000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7343899    /usr/lib/libxcb.so.1.1.0
00362000-00363000 r--p 00017000 08:01 7343899    /usr/lib/libxcb.so.1.1.0
00363000-00364000 rw-p 00018000 08:01 7343899    /usr/lib/libxcb.so.1.1.0
00364000-00381000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1835092    /lib/libgcc_s.so.1
00381000-00382000 r--p 0001c000 08:01 1835092    /lib/libgcc_s.so.1
00382000-00383000 rw-p 0001d000 08:01 1835092    /lib/libgcc_s.so.1
00383000-0038b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924722     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/NdmMedia.so
0038b000-0038c000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 924722     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/NdmMedia.so
0038f000-0039b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918356     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libverify.so
0039b000-0039c000 rw-p 0000c000 08:01 918356     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libverify.so
0039c000-003aa000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918391     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libnio.so
003aa000-003ab000 rw-p 0000e000 08:01 918391     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libnio.so
003ab000-003c1000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924729     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNLicensing.so
003c1000-003c7000 rw-p 00016000 08:01 924729     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNLicensing.so
003c7000-003eb000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924689     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNDevices.so
003eb000-003f0000 rw-p 00024000 08:01 924689     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNDevices.so
003f0000-003f2000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
003f2000-003f9000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924736     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/Cameras/NdmCisco/NdmCisco.so
003f9000-003fa000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 924736     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/Cameras/NdmCisco/NdmCisco.so
003fa000-00402000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924732     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/Cameras/NdmProsillica/NdmProsillica.so
00402000-00403000 rw-p 00008000 08:01 924732     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/Cameras/NdmProsillica/NdmProsillica.so
00403000-0040b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924712     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmNitgen/NdmNitgen.so
0040b000-0040c000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 924712     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmNitgen/NdmNitgen.so
00410000-00427000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918403     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libzip.so
00427000-00428000 rw-p 00017000 08:01 918403     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libzip.so
00428000-00487000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918382     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libt2k.so
00487000-0048b000 rw-p 0005f000 08:01 918382     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libt2k.so
0048b000-0048f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
0048f000-00496000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924701     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmDigitalPersonaUareU/NdmDigitalPersonaUareU.so
00496000-00497000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 924701     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmDigitalPersonaUareU/NdmDigitalPersonaUareU.so
00497000-004a0000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924717     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmFutronic/NdmFutronic.so
004a0000-004a1000 rw-p 00008000 08:01 924717     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmFutronic/NdmFutronic.so
004a1000-004a9000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924703     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmArhFps/NdmArhFps.so
004a9000-004aa000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 924703     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmArhFps/NdmArhFps.so
004aa000-004b1000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924708     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmSupremaBioMini/NdmSupremaBioMini.so
004b1000-004b2000 rw-p 00006000 08:01 924708     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmSupremaBioMini/NdmSupremaBioMini.so
004b2000-004ba000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924714     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmLumidigm/NdmLumidigm.so
004ba000-004bb000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 924714     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmLumidigm/NdmLumidigm.so
004bd000-004c7000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1839447    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_files-2.11.1.so
004c7000-004c8000 r--p 00009000 08:01 1839447    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_files-2.11.1.so
004c8000-004c9000 rw-p 0000a000 08:01 1839447    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_files-2.11.1.so
004c9000-00570000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924685     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNCore.so
00570000-00571000 rw-p 000a7000 08:01 924685     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNCore.so
00571000-00573000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
00573000-0057b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924720     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmUpek/NdmUpek.so
0057b000-0057c000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 924720     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmUpek/NdmUpek.so
00588000-0059b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1839441    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnsl-2.11.1.so
0059b000-0059c000 r--p 00012000 08:01 1839441    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnsl-2.11.1.so
0059c000-0059d000 rw-p 00013000 08:01 1839441    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnsl-2.11.1.so
0059d000-0059f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
0059f000-006b8000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7342888    /usr/lib/libX11.so.6.3.0
006b8000-006b9000 r--p 00118000 08:01 7342888    /usr/lib/libX11.so.6.3.0
006b9000-006bb000 rw-p 00119000 08:01 7342888    /usr/lib/libX11.so.6.3.0
006bb000-006bc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
006e8000-006e9000 r-xp 00000000 00:00 0          [vdso]
006e9000-00745000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924698     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNMediaProc.so
00745000-0074b000 rw-p 0005b000 08:01 924698     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNMediaProc.so
0077c000-0077e000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1839436    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libdl-2.11.1.so
0077e000-0077f000 r--p 00001000 08:01 1839436    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libdl-2.11.1.so
0077f000-00780000 rw-p 00002000 08:01 1839436    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libdl-2.11.1.so
00780000-007c6000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924738     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/Cameras/NdmMobotix/NdmMobotix.so
007c6000-007cc000 rw-p 00046000 08:01 924738     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/Cameras/NdmMobotix/NdmMobotix.so
007e5000-00809000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1839438    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libm-2.11.1.so
00809000-0080a000 r--p 00023000 08:01 1839438    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libm-2.11.1.so
0080a000-0080b000 rw-p 00024000 08:01 1839438    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libm-2.11.1.so
0081e000-00867000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918355     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so
00867000-00869000 rw-p 00048000 08:01 918355     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so
00869000-0086a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
00883000-0088b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1839451    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_nis-2.11.1.so
0088b000-0088c000 r--p 00007000 08:01 1839451    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_nis-2.11.1.so
0088c000-0088d000 rw-p 00008000 08:01 1839451    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_nis-2.11.1.so
0088d000-00976000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7343797    /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.13
00976000-00977000 ---p 000e9000 08:01 7343797    /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.13
00977000-0097b000 r--p 000e9000 08:01 7343797    /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.13
0097b000-0097c000 rw-p 000ed000 08:01 7343797    /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.13
0097c000-00983000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
009a4000-009b7000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7350615    /tmp/jna9055324217580082984.tmp
009b7000-009b8000 rw-p 00013000 08:01 7350615    /tmp/jna9055324217580082984.tmp
00a04000-00a08000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7342933    /usr/lib/libXtst.so.6.1.0
00a08000-00a09000 r--p 00003000 08:01 7342933    /usr/lib/libXtst.so.6.1.0
00a09000-00a0a000 rw-p 00004000 08:01 7342933    /usr/lib/libXtst.so.6.1.0
00a0f000-00a22000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918377     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/jli/libjli.so
00a22000-00a23000 rw-p 00012000 08:01 918377     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/jli/libjli.so
00a23000-00a26000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
00a26000-00a74000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
00a81000-00ac3000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918398     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libfontmanager.so
00ac3000-00ac6000 rw-p 00041000 08:01 918398     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libfontmanager.so
00ac6000-00aca000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
00ae4000-00b07000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918373     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libjava.so
00b07000-00b08000 rw-p 00022000 08:01 918373     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libjava.so
00b3a000-00b42000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7342927    /usr/lib/libXrender.so.1.3.0
00b42000-00b43000 r--p 00007000 08:01 7342927    /usr/lib/libXrender.so.1.3.0
00b43000-00b44000 rw-p 00008000 08:01 7342927    /usr/lib/libXrender.so.1.3.0
00b46000-00b61000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1835034    /lib/ld-2.11.1.so
00b61000-00b62000 r--p 0001a000 08:01 1835034    /lib/ld-2.11.1.so
00b62000-00b63000 rw-p 0001b000 08:01 1835034    /lib/ld-2.11.1.so
00b64000-00b66000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7342892    /usr/lib/libXau.so.6.0.0
00b66000-00b67000 r--p 00001000 08:01 7342892    /usr/lib/libXau.so.6.0.0
00b67000-00b68000 rw-p 00002000 08:01 7342892    /usr/lib/libXau.so.6.0.0
00b6c000-00b6e000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918397     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libnpt.so
00b6e000-00b6f000 rw-p 00002000 08:01 918397     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libnpt.so
00bdd000-00be4000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1839460    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/librt-2.11.1.so
00be4000-00be5000 r--p 00006000 08:01 1839460    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/librt-2.11.1.so
00be5000-00be6000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 1839460    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/librt-2.11.1.so
00bed000-00bf1000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924705     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmIntegratedBiometrics/NdmIntegratedBiometrics.so
00bf1000-00bf2000 rw-p 00003000 08:01 924705     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmIntegratedBiometrics/NdmIntegratedBiometrics.so
00c00000-00c37000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918383     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libjdwp.so
00c37000-00c38000 rw-p 00037000 08:01 918383     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libjdwp.so
00c4f000-00c63000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918386     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libnet.so
00c63000-00c64000 rw-p 00014000 08:01 918386     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/libnet.so
00cfd000-00d0b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7342905    /usr/lib/libXext.so.6.4.0
00d0b000-00d0c000 r--p 0000d000 08:01 7342905    /usr/lib/libXext.so.6.4.0
00d0c000-00d0d000 rw-p 0000e000 08:01 7342905    /usr/lib/libXext.so.6.4.0
00d28000-00d2c000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 7342903    /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
00d2c000-00d2d000 r--p 00003000 08:01 7342903    /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
00d2d000-00d2e000 rw-p 00004000 08:01 7342903    /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
00df9000-00e0e000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1839456    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread-2.11.1.so
00e0e000-00e0f000 r--p 00014000 08:01 1839456    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread-2.11.1.so
00e0f000-00e10000 rw-p 00015000 08:01 1839456    /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread-2.11.1.so
00e10000-00e12000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
00e12000-01576000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 918402     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/server/libjvm.so
01576000-015c1000 rw-p 00763000 08:01 918402     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/server/libjvm.so
015c1000-019e0000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
019e0000-01b6e000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924687     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNMedia.so
01b6e000-01b77000 rw-p 0018e000 08:01 924687     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNMedia.so
01b77000-01b7a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
02e1e000-02e41000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924706     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmIntegratedBiometrics/libbioiSDK.so
02e41000-02e42000 r--p 00022000 08:01 924706     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmIntegratedBiometrics/libbioiSDK.so
02e42000-02ef1000 rw-p 00023000 08:01 924706     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/FScanners/NdmIntegratedBiometrics/libbioiSDK.so
02ef1000-03013000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
066d8000-06d94000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 924723     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNBiometrics.so
06d94000-06da2000 rw-p 006bc000 08:01 924723     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/libNBiometrics.so
06da2000-06da5000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
073e3000-073e4000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
073e4000-07be4000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
08048000-08049000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 792420     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/bin/java
08049000-0804a000 rw-p 00000000 08:01 792420     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/bin/java
0815f000-08605000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0          [heap]
8f0ff000-8f100000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
8f100000-8f900000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
8f900000-8f9ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
8f9ff000-8fa00000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
8fb00000-8fb22000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
8fb22000-8fc00000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
8fca4000-8fcc4000 rw-s 00000000 00:04 1835030    /SYSV0101294f (deleted)
8fcc4000-8fdaf000 rw-s 00000000 00:04 2326554    /SYSV00000000 (deleted)
8fdaf000-8fe00000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0          [threadstack:00050494]
8fe00000-8feec000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
8feec000-8ff00000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
8ff00000-90000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90000000-900fa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
900fa000-90100000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
90111000-9011a000 r--s 00254000 08:01 792991     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/resources.jar
9011a000-9016b000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
9016b000-9016e000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
9016e000-90300000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
90300000-903f7000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
903f7000-90400000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
90406000-9040a000 r--s 00088000 08:01 792998     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/jsse.jar
9040a000-9045b000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
9045b000-9047d000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7638275    /usr/share/locale-langpack/es/LC_MESSAGES/libc.mo
9047d000-90484000 r--s 00040000 08:01 925327     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/librerias_descargadas/swingx-ws.jar
90484000-9048a000 r--s 0007f000 08:01 925324     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/librerias_descargadas/mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.jar
9048a000-9048b000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
9048b000-9055c000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
9055c000-9055d000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
9055d000-905dd000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
905dd000-905de000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
905de000-90700000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
90700000-90800000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90800000-90803000 r--s 000e7000 08:01 925323     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/librerias_descargadas/jna.jar
90803000-90812000 r--s 0017d000 08:01 925322     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/librerias_descargadas/classes12.jar
90812000-90814000 r--s 0000b000 08:01 919112     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-smartcards.jar
90814000-9081c000 r--s 0005a000 08:01 919103     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics-standards.jar
9081c000-90823000 r--s 00091000 08:01 919121     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/abis-sample.jar
90823000-90825000 r--s 0000d000 08:01 919120     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/commons-logging.jar
90825000-90827000 r--s 00015000 08:01 919119     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/xpp3.jar
90827000-9082a000 r--s 00029000 08:01 919118     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/stax.jar
9082a000-9082c000 r--s 00005000 08:01 919117     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/stax-api.jar
9082c000-90835000 r--s 00051000 08:01 919116     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/simple-xml.jar
90835000-90836000 r--s 00002000 08:01 919114     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/utils.jar
90836000-90837000 r--s 00002000 08:01 919109     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-licensing.jar
90837000-90839000 r--s 00006000 08:01 919106     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-cluster.jar
90839000-9083b000 r--s 0000c000 08:01 919108     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-devices.jar
9083b000-9083d000 r--s 00007000 08:01 919102     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics-gui.jar
9083d000-9083f000 r--s 0002e000 08:01 919110     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-gui.jar
9083f000-90841000 r--s 00002000 08:01 919104     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics-tools.jar
90841000-90846000 r--s 00032000 08:01 919105     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-biometrics.jar
90846000-90848000 r--s 00003000 08:01 919113     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-media-processing.jar
90848000-9084b000 r--s 00017000 08:01 919111     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-media.jar
9084b000-9098f000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
9098f000-90990000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
90990000-90a10000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
90a10000-90a5b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90a5b000-90c1a000 r--s 039fa000 08:01 792929     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/rt.jar
90c1a000-90c1b000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
90c1b000-90c9b000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
90c9b000-90c9c000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
90c9c000-90d1c000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
90d1c000-90d24000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90d24000-90d3c000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90d3c000-90d47000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90d47000-90de4000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90de4000-90dec000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90dec000-90e04000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90e04000-90e0f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90e0f000-90eab000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90eab000-90eb1000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90eb1000-90eb5000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
90eb5000-90eff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
90eff000-91f00000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
91f00000-94f00000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
94f00000-963f0000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
963f0000-a9db0000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
a9db0000-aa820000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
aa820000-ab010000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
ab010000-b4500000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b4502000-b4506000 r--s 00022000 08:01 919107     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/neurotec-core.jar
b4506000-b450a000 r--s 000d0000 08:01 919115     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Java/jna.jar
b450a000-b4513000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b4513000-b45ca000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b45ca000-b480a000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
b480a000-b75ca000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b75ca000-b75d2000 rw-s 00000000 08:01 7995454    /tmp/hsperfdata_micro01/5748
b75d2000-b7611000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7347972    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_CTYPE
b7611000-b7612000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7348120    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_NUMERIC
b7612000-b7613000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7348214    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_TIME
b7613000-b7731000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7348101    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_COLLATE
b7731000-b7732000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7343110    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_MONETARY
b7732000-b7733000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7348111    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/SYS_LC_MESSAGES
b7733000-b7734000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7347978    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_PAPER
b7734000-b7735000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7347872    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_NAME
b7735000-b7736000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7343111    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_ADDRESS
b7736000-b7737000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7343138    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_TELEPHONE
b7737000-b7738000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7347974    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_MEASUREMENT
b7738000-b773f000 r--s 00000000 08:01 7346698    /usr/lib/gconv/gconv-modules.cache
b773f000-b7740000 r--p 00000000 08:01 7343139    /usr/lib/locale/es_CO.utf8/LC_IDENTIFICATION
b7740000-b7741000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
b7741000-b7791000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
b7791000-b7793000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b7793000-b7795000 r--s 00005000 08:01 925326     /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/librerias_descargadas/swing-worker.jar
b7795000-b77a0000 r--s 00370000 08:01 793009     /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/charsets.jar
b77a0000-b77a1000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b77a1000-b77a2000 r--p 00000000 00:00 0
b77a2000-b77a4000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
bff50000-bff64000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0          [stack]
bff64000-bff65000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0

VM Arguments:
jvm_args: -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,suspend=y,address=localhost:44399 -Djava.security.policy=java.policy.applet -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
java_command: sun.applet.AppletViewer csc.enrollar1324051318684.html
Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD

Environment Variables:
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
USERNAME=micro01
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/server:/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386:/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/../lib/i386:/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386/client:/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386:
SHELL=/bin/bash
DISPLAY=:0.0

Signal Handlers:
SIGSEGV: [libjvm.so+0x6ddc10], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGBUS: [libjvm.so+0x6ddc10], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGFPE: [libjvm.so+0x59e1e0], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGPIPE: [libjvm.so+0x59e1e0], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGXFSZ: [libjvm.so+0x59e1e0], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGILL: [libjvm.so+0x59e1e0], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGUSR1: SIG_DFL, sa_mask[0]=0x00000000, sa_flags=0x00000000
SIGUSR2: [libjvm.so+0x59dae0], sa_mask[0]=0x00000004, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGHUP: [libjvm.so+0x5a01f0], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGINT: [libjvm.so+0x5a01f0], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGTERM: [libjvm.so+0x5a01f0], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004
SIGQUIT: [libjvm.so+0x5a01f0], sa_mask[0]=0x7ffbfeff, sa_flags=0x10000004

---------------  S Y S T E M  ---------------

uname:Linux 2.6.32-21-generic #32-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 16 08:10:02 UTC 2010 i686
libc:glibc 2.11.1 NPTL 2.11.1
rlimit: STACK 8192k, CORE 0k, NPROC infinity, NOFILE 1024, AS infinity
load average:0,19 0,20 0,19

/proc/meminfo:
MemTotal:        2053332 kB
MemFree:           68028 kB
Buffers:          118272 kB
Cached:          1208040 kB
SwapCached:         2232 kB
Active:          1138440 kB
Inactive:         699428 kB
Active(anon):     889768 kB
Inactive(anon):   454488 kB
Active(file):     248672 kB
Inactive(file):   244940 kB
Unevictable:          36 kB
Mlocked:              36 kB
HighTotal:       1179336 kB
HighFree:          20212 kB
LowTotal:         873996 kB
LowFree:           47816 kB
SwapTotal:       6013944 kB
SwapFree:        6007120 kB
Dirty:               128 kB
Writeback:             0 kB
AnonPages:        509788 kB
Mapped:           160684 kB
Shmem:            832680 kB
Slab:              70232 kB
SReclaimable:      45288 kB
SUnreclaim:        24944 kB
KernelStack:        2984 kB
PageTables:         6972 kB
NFS_Unstable:          0 kB
Bounce:                0 kB
WritebackTmp:          0 kB
CommitLimit:     7040608 kB
Committed_AS:    2372776 kB
VmallocTotal:     122880 kB
VmallocUsed:       26668 kB
VmallocChunk:      85000 kB
HardwareCorrupted:     0 kB
HugePages_Total:       0
HugePages_Free:        0
HugePages_Rsvd:        0
HugePages_Surp:        0
Hugepagesize:       4096 kB
DirectMap4k:       16376 kB
DirectMap4M:      892928 kB

CPU:total 2 (2 cores per cpu, 1 threads per core) family 6 model 15 stepping 13, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3

/proc/cpuinfo:
processor   : 0
vendor_id   : GenuineIntel
cpu family   : 6
model      : 15
model name   : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T5470  @ 1.60GHz
stepping   : 13
cpu MHz      : 800.000
cache size   : 2048 KB
physical id   : 0
siblings   : 2
core id      : 0
cpu cores   : 2
apicid      : 0
initial apicid   : 0
fdiv_bug   : no
hlt_bug      : no
f00f_bug   : no
coma_bug   : no
fpu      : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level   : 10
wp      : yes
flags      : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts aperfmperf pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm lahf_lm ida
bogomips   : 3191.44
clflush size   : 64
cache_alignment   : 64
address sizes   : 36 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management:

processor   : 1
core id      : 1
apicid      : 1
initial apicid   : 1
flags      : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts aperfmperf pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm lahf_lm ida
bogomips   : 3191.98
power management:

Memory: 4k page, physical 2053332k(68028k free), swap 6013944k(6007120k free)

vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b17) for linux-x86 JRE (1.7.0-b147), built on Jun 27 2011 01:49:33 by "java_re" with gcc 4.3.0 20080428 (Red Hat 4.3.0-8)

time: Fri Dec 16 11:02:51 2011
elapsed time: 52 seconds
jorgevaron

Postby jorgevaron » Dec 16, 2011 16:44

And here, my diagnostic_report
================================= Diagnostic report =================================
Time: vie dic 16 11:41:08 COT 2011

============ Linux info =============================================================
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uname:
Linux micro01-laptop 2.6.32-21-generic #32-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 16 08:10:02 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linux distribution:
/etc/lsb-release   /etc/debian_version: DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=10.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=lucid
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 10.04 LTS"
squeeze/sid

Pre-login message:
/etc/issue:
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS \n \l

Linux kernel headers version:
/usr/include/linux/version.h:
#define LINUX_VERSION_CODE 132640
#define KERNEL_VERSION(a,b,c) (((a) << 16) + ((b) << 8) + (c))

Linux kernel modules:
nls_iso8859_1 3249 0 - Live 0xf8489000
nls_cp437 4919 0 - Live 0xf847c000
vfat 8901 0 - Live 0xf8159000
fat 47767 1 vfat, Live 0xf84c0000
usb_storage 39425 0 - Live 0xf9cf3000
binfmt_misc 6587 1 - Live 0xf80b1000
vmnet 39011 13 - Live 0xf89d2000
ppdev 5259 0 - Live 0xf8740000
parport_pc 25962 0 - Live 0xf872c000
vmblock 10225 1 - Live 0xf8714000
vsock 34954 0 - Live 0xf8702000
vmci 50103 1 vsock, Live 0xf8662000
vmmon 58750 0 - Live 0xf863f000
snd_hda_codec_analog 58566 1 - Live 0xf861a000
fbcon 35102 71 - Live 0xf8559000
tileblit 2031 1 fbcon, Live 0xf8495000
font 7557 1 fbcon, Live 0xf8481000
bitblit 4707 1 fbcon, Live 0xf8196000
softcursor 1189 1 bitblit, Live 0xf8156000
vga16fb 11385 0 - Live 0xf80e2000
vgastate 8961 1 vga16fb, Live 0xf80b7000
joydev 8708 0 - Live 0xf806f000
snd_hda_intel 21877 2 - Live 0xf8c76000
snd_hda_codec 74201 2 snd_hda_codec_analog,snd_hda_intel, Live 0xf8c49000
snd_hwdep 5412 1 snd_hda_codec, Live 0xf8c26000
snd_pcm_oss 35308 0 - Live 0xf8c11000
snd_mixer_oss 13746 1 snd_pcm_oss, Live 0xf8b3a000
snd_pcm 70662 3 snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_pcm_oss, Live 0xf8b62000
snd_seq_dummy 1338 0 - Live 0xf89fe000
snd_seq_oss 26726 0 - Live 0xf8b02000
snd_seq_midi 4557 0 - Live 0xf89ea000
snd_rawmidi 19056 1 snd_seq_midi, Live 0xf89dd000
snd_seq_midi_event 6003 2 snd_seq_oss,snd_seq_midi, Live 0xf84dc000
snd_seq 47263 6 snd_seq_dummy,snd_seq_oss,snd_seq_midi,snd_seq_midi_event, Live 0xf856d000
snd_timer 19098 2 snd_pcm,snd_seq, Live 0xf84d5000
snd_seq_device 5700 5 snd_seq_dummy,snd_seq_oss,snd_seq_midi,snd_rawmidi,snd_seq, Live 0xf84a5000
b43 157218 0 - Live 0xf87a7000
i915 282354 3 - Live 0xf8760000
mac80211 204922 1 b43, Live 0xf84e3000
lp 7028 0 - Live 0xf8080000
snd 54148 16 snd_hda_codec_analog,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_hwdep,snd_pcm_oss,snd_mixer_oss,snd_pcm,snd_seq_oss,snd_rawmidi,snd_seq,snd_timer,snd_seq_device, Live 0xf8122000
drm_kms_helper 29297 1 i915, Live 0xf849b000
intel_agp 24177 2 i915, Live 0xf815e000
cfg80211 126485 2 b43,mac80211, Live 0xf8171000
led_class 2864 1 b43, Live 0xf80c2000
psmouse 63245 0 - Live 0xf80d0000
serio_raw 3978 0 - Live 0xf8085000
soundcore 6620 1 snd, Live 0xf8074000
snd_page_alloc 7076 2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm, Live 0xf8067000
drm 162471 4 i915,drm_kms_helper, Live 0xf851f000
i2c_algo_bit 5028 1 i915, Live 0xf84df000
video 17375 1 i915, Live 0xf84ce000
output 1871 1 video, Live 0xf84bd000
parport 32635 3 ppdev,parport_pc,lp, Live 0xf84aa000
agpgart 31724 2 intel_agp,drm, Live 0xf848b000
usbhid 36110 0 - Live 0xf8166000
hid 67032 1 usbhid, Live 0xf813d000
ahci 32008 2 - Live 0xf80e7000
ssb 37336 1 b43, Live 0xf80c4000
e1000e 119856 0 - Live 0xf808a000

File systems supported by Linux kernel:
nodev   sysfs
nodev   rootfs
nodev   bdev
nodev   proc
nodev   cgroup
nodev   cpuset
nodev   tmpfs
nodev   devtmpfs
nodev   debugfs
nodev   securityfs
nodev   sockfs
nodev   pipefs
nodev   anon_inodefs
nodev   inotifyfs
nodev   devpts
   ext3
   ext2
   ext4
nodev   ramfs
nodev   hugetlbfs
nodev   ecryptfs
nodev   fuse
   fuseblk
nodev   fusectl
nodev   mqueue
nodev   vmblock
nodev   binfmt_misc
   vfat

Enviroment variables
SHELL=/bin/bash
TERM=xterm
USER=root
LS_COLORS=rs=0:di=01;34:ln=01;36:hl=44;37:pi=40;33:so=01;35:do=01;35:bd=40;33;01:cd=40;33;01:or=40;31;01:su=37;41:sg=30;43:ca=30;41:tw=30;42:ow=34;42:st=37;44:ex=01;32:*.tar=01;31:*.tgz=01;31:*.arj=01;31:*.taz=01;31:*.lzh=01;31:*.lzma=01;31:*.zip=01;31:*.z=01;31:*.Z=01;31:*.dz=01;31:*.gz=01;31:*.bz2=01;31:*.bz=01;31:*.tbz2=01;31:*.tz=01;31:*.deb=01;31:*.rpm=01;31:*.jar=01;31:*.rar=01;31:*.ace=01;31:*.zoo=01;31:*.cpio=01;31:*.7z=01;31:*.rz=01;31:*.jpg=01;35:*.jpeg=01;35:*.gif=01;35:*.bmp=01;35:*.pbm=01;35:*.pgm=01;35:*.ppm=01;35:*.tga=01;35:*.xbm=01;35:*.xpm=01;35:*.tif=01;35:*.tiff=01;35:*.png=01;35:*.svg=01;35:*.svgz=01;35:*.mng=01;35:*.pcx=01;35:*.mov=01;35:*.mpg=01;35:*.mpeg=01;35:*.m2v=01;35:*.mkv=01;35:*.ogm=01;35:*.mp4=01;35:*.m4v=01;35:*.mp4v=01;35:*.vob=01;35:*.qt=01;35:*.nuv=01;35:*.wmv=01;35:*.asf=01;35:*.rm=01;35:*.rmvb=01;35:*.flc=01;35:*.avi=01;35:*.fli=01;35:*.flv=01;35:*.gl=01;35:*.dl=01;35:*.xcf=01;35:*.xwd=01;35:*.yuv=01;35:*.axv=01;35:*.anx=01;35:*.ogv=01;35:*.ogx=01;35:*.aac=00;36:*.au=00;36:*.flac=00;36:*.mid=00;36:*.midi=00;36:*.mka=00;36:*.mp3=00;36:*.mpc=00;36:*.ogg=00;36:*.ra=00;36:*.wav=00;36:*.axa=00;36:*.oga=00;36:*.spx=00;36:*.xspf=00;36:
SUDO_USER=micro01
SUDO_UID=1000
USERNAME=root
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin
PWD=/home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Linux_x86/Activation
LANG=es_CO.UTF-8
SHLVL=1
SUDO_COMMAND=./diagnostic_report.sh
HOME=/home/micro01
LOGNAME=root
SUDO_GID=1000
DISPLAY=:0.0
COLORTERM=gnome-terminal
XAUTHORITY=/var/run/gdm/auth-for-micro01-9zVfoD/database
_=/usr/bin/env

GNU gcc version:
gcc (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5) 4.4.3
Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Using built-in specs.
Target: i486-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.4/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --enable-multiarch --enable-linker-build-id --with-system-zlib --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.4 --program-suffix=-4.4 --enable-nls --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-plugin --enable-objc-gc --enable-targets=all --disable-werror --with-arch-32=i486 --with-tune=generic --enable-checking=release --build=i486-linux-gnu --host=i486-linux-gnu --target=i486-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.4.3 (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5)

GNU glibc version: 2.11.1 stable

GNU glibc++ version:

/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 -> libstdc++.so.6.0.13:
GLIBCXX_3.4
GLIBCXX_3.4.1
GLIBCXX_3.4.2
GLIBCXX_3.4.3
GLIBCXX_3.4.4
GLIBCXX_3.4.5
GLIBCXX_3.4.6
GLIBCXX_3.4.7
GLIBCXX_3.4.8
GLIBCXX_3.4.9
GLIBCXX_3.4.10
GLIBCXX_3.4.11
GLIBCXX_3.4.12
GLIBCXX_3.4.13
CXXABI_1.3
CXXABI_1.3.1
CXXABI_1.3.2
CXXABI_1.3.3

libusb version: ./diagnostic_report.sh: línea 183: libusb-config: orden no encontrada
/usr/lib/libusbmuxd.so.1 -> libusbmuxd.so.1.0.0
/lib/libusb-1.0.so.0 -> libusb-1.0.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/libusb-1.0.so.0 -> /lib/libusb-1.0.so.0
/lib/libusb-0.1.so.4 -> libusb-0.1.so.4.4.4
/usr/lib/libusb-0.1.so.4 -> /lib/libusb-0.1.so.4

libudev version: 151
/lib/libudev.so.0 -> libudev.so.0.6.1
/usr/lib/libudev.so -> /lib/libudev.so.0.6.1

GStreamer 0.10.28
/usr/lib/libgstreamer-0.10.so.0 -> libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.24.1

=====================================================================================

============ Harware info ===========================================================
CPU info:
/proc/cpuinfo:
processor   : 0
core id      : 0
apicid      : 0
initial apicid   : 0
bogomips   : 3191.44
power management:

processor   : 1
core id      : 1
apicid      : 1
initial apicid   : 1
bogomips   : 3191.98
power management:

dmidecode -t processor
# dmidecode 2.9
SMBIOS 2.4 present.

Handle 0x0004, DMI type 4, 35 bytes
Processor Information
   Socket Designation: U10
   Type: Central Processor
   Family: Pentium M
   Manufacturer: Intel(R)
   ID: FD 06 00 00 FF FB EB BF
   Signature: Type 0, Family 6, Model 15, Stepping 13
   Flags:
      FPU (Floating-point unit on-chip)
      VME (Virtual mode extension)
      DE (Debugging extension)
      PSE (Page size extension)
      TSC (Time stamp counter)
      MSR (Model specific registers)
      PAE (Physical address extension)
      MCE (Machine check exception)
      CX8 (CMPXCHG8 instruction supported)
      APIC (On-chip APIC hardware supported)
      SEP (Fast system call)
      MTRR (Memory type range registers)
      PGE (Page global enable)
      MCA (Machine check architecture)
      CMOV (Conditional move instruction supported)
      PAT (Page attribute table)
      PSE-36 (36-bit page size extension)
      CLFSH (CLFLUSH instruction supported)
      DS (Debug store)
      ACPI (ACPI supported)
      MMX (MMX technology supported)
      FXSR (Fast floating-point save and restore)
      SSE (Streaming SIMD extensions)
      SSE2 (Streaming SIMD extensions 2)
      SS (Self-snoop)
      HTT (Hyper-threading technology)
      TM (Thermal monitor supported)
      PBE (Pending break enabled)
   Version: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T5470  @ 1.60GHz
   Voltage: 1.1 V
   External Clock: 200 MHz
   Max Speed: 1600 MHz
   Current Speed: 1600 MHz
   Upgrade: None
   L1 Cache Handle: 0x0005
   L2 Cache Handle: 0x0006
   L3 Cache Handle: Not Provided
   Serial Number: Not Specified
   Asset Tag: Not Specified
   Part Number: Not Specified

Memory info:
MemTotal:        2053332 kB
MemFree:           83408 kB
Buffers:          121128 kB
Cached:          1263180 kB
SwapCached:         2232 kB
Active:          1113764 kB
Inactive:         706404 kB
Active(anon):     874088 kB
Inactive(anon):   480724 kB
Active(file):     239676 kB
Inactive(file):   225680 kB
Unevictable:          36 kB
Mlocked:              36 kB
HighTotal:       1179336 kB
HighFree:          23436 kB
LowTotal:         873996 kB
LowFree:           59972 kB
SwapTotal:       6013944 kB
SwapFree:        6006568 kB
Dirty:               792 kB
Writeback:             0 kB
AnonPages:        434124 kB
Mapped:           158096 kB
Shmem:            919076 kB
Slab:              67552 kB
SReclaimable:      41516 kB
SUnreclaim:        26036 kB
KernelStack:        2504 kB
PageTables:         6884 kB
NFS_Unstable:          0 kB
Bounce:                0 kB
WritebackTmp:          0 kB
CommitLimit:     7040608 kB
Committed_AS:    2277656 kB
VmallocTotal:     122880 kB
VmallocUsed:       26668 kB
VmallocChunk:      85000 kB
HardwareCorrupted:     0 kB
HugePages_Total:       0
HugePages_Free:        0
HugePages_Rsvd:        0
HugePages_Surp:        0
Hugepagesize:       4096 kB
DirectMap4k:       16376 kB
DirectMap4M:      892928 kB

dmidecode -t 6,16
# dmidecode 2.9
SMBIOS 2.4 present.

Handle 0x000A, DMI type 16, 15 bytes
Physical Memory Array
   Use: System Memory
   Error Correction Type: None
   Maximum Capacity: 4 GB
   Error Information Handle: No Error
   Number Of Devices: 2

HDD info:
/proc/partitions:
major minor  #blocks  name

8        0  156290904 sda
   8        1  150274048 sda1
   8        2          1 sda2
   8        5    6013952 sda5

-------------------
/dev/sda:
ATA device, with non-removable media
   Model Number:       TOSHIBA MK1652GSX                       
   Serial Number:      19TVT718T
   Firmware Revision:  LV011C 

PCI devices:
lspci:
./diagnostic_report.sh: línea 264: /usr/sbin/lspci: No existe el fichero ó directorio

USB devices:
ERROR: usbfs is not mounted

Network info:

--------------------
Network interfaces:
eth1      Link encap:Ethernet  direcciónHW 00:24:81:3f:b4:c3 
          Direc. inet:192.168.1.120  Difus.:192.168.1.255  Másc:255.255.255.0
          Dirección inet6: fe80::224:81ff:fe3f:b4c3/64 Alcance:Enlace
          ACTIVO DIFUSIÓN FUNCIONANDO MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Métrica:1
          Paquetes RX:51398 errores:0 perdidos:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          Paquetes TX:18285 errores:0 perdidos:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          colisiones:0 long.colaTX:100
          Bytes RX:13694482 (13.6 MB)  TX bytes:2393165 (2.3 MB)
          Memoria:e4600000-e4620000

lo        Link encap:Bucle local 
          Direc. inet:127.0.0.1  Másc:255.0.0.0
          Dirección inet6: ::1/128 Alcance:Anfitrión
          ACTIVO BUCLE FUNCIONANDO  MTU:16436  Métrica:1
          Paquetes RX:30911 errores:0 perdidos:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          Paquetes TX:30911 errores:0 perdidos:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          colisiones:0 long.colaTX:0
          Bytes RX:3819814 (3.8 MB)  TX bytes:3819814 (3.8 MB)

vmnet1    Link encap:Ethernet  direcciónHW 00:50:56:c0:00:01 
          Direc. inet:172.16.244.1  Difus.:172.16.244.255  Másc:255.255.255.0
          Dirección inet6: fe80::250:56ff:fec0:1/64 Alcance:Enlace
          Paquetes RX:0 errores:0 perdidos:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          Paquetes TX:147 errores:0 perdidos:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          colisiones:0 long.colaTX:1000
          Bytes RX:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)

vmnet8    Link encap:Ethernet  direcciónHW 00:50:56:c0:00:08 
          Direc. inet:172.16.78.1  Difus.:172.16.78.255  Másc:255.255.255.0
          Dirección inet6: fe80::250:56ff:fec0:8/64 Alcance:Enlace
          Paquetes RX:0 errores:0 perdidos:0 overruns:0 frame:0
          Paquetes TX:149 errores:0 perdidos:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          colisiones:0 long.colaTX:1000
          Bytes RX:0 (0.0 B)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)

--------------------
IP routing table:
Tabla de rutas IP del núcleo
Destino         Pasarela        Genmask         Indic Métric Ref    Uso Interfaz
172.16.244.0    0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 vmnet1
192.168.1.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     1      0        0 eth1
172.16.78.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 vmnet8
169.254.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.0.0     U     1000   0        0 eth1
0.0.0.0         192.168.1.1     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth1

=====================================================================================

============ SDK info =============================================================

Components' directory: /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Lib/Linux_x86/

Components:
  libNBiometrics.so: Neurotechnology Biometrics 4.2.0.0 Biometrics.FingerDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.FingerDetection: No, Biometrics.FingerExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.FingerExtraction: No, Biometrics.FaceDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.FaceDetection: No, Biometrics.FaceExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.FaceExtraction: No, Biometrics.IrisDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.IrisDetection: No, Biometrics.IrisExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.IrisExtraction: No, Biometrics.PalmDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.PalmDetection: No, Biometrics.PalmExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.PalmExtraction: No, Biometrics.VoiceDetectionBase: No, Biometrics.VoiceDetection: No, Biometrics.VoiceExtractionBase: No, Biometrics.VoiceExtraction: No, Biometrics.FingerSegmentation: No, Biometrics.PalmSegmentation: No, Biometrics.FaceSegmentation: No, Biometrics.IrisSegmentation: No, Biometrics.VoiceSegmentation: No, Biometrics.FingerQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.PalmQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.FaceQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.IrisQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.VoiceQualityAssessment: No, Biometrics.FingerMatching: No, Biometrics.FingerMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.FingerMatchingTurbo: No, Biometrics.FaceMatching: No, Biometrics.FaceMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.IrisMatching: No, Biometrics.IrisMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.IrisMatchingTurbo: No, Biometrics.PalmMatching: No, Biometrics.PalmMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.VoiceMatching: No, Biometrics.VoiceMatchingFast: No, Biometrics.MatchingFusion: No
  libNBiometricStandards.so: Neurotechnology Biometric Standards 4.2.0.0 Biometrics.Standards.Base: No, Biometrics.Standards.FingerTemplates: No, Biometrics.Standards.FingerCardTemplates: No, Biometrics.Standards.Fingers: No, Biometrics.Standards.Faces: No, Biometrics.Standards.Irises: No, Biometrics.Standards.Palms: No, Biometrics.Standards.PalmTemplates: No, Biometrics.Standards.Other: No
  libNBiometricTools.so: Neurotechnology Biometric Tools 4.1.0.0 Biometrics.Tools.NFIQ: No, Biometrics.Tools.FingerClassification: No
  libNClusterJni.so:
  libNCluster.so: Neurotechnology Cluster 4.2.0.0
  libNCore.so: Neurotechnology Core 4.1.0.0
  libNDevices.so: Neurotechnology Devices 4.1.0.0 Devices.Cameras: No, Devices.FingerScanners: No, Devices.IrisScanners: No, Devices.PalmScanners: No, Devices.Microphones: No
  libNLicensing.so: Neurotechnology Licensing 4.2.0.0
  libNMediaProc.so: Neurotechnology Media Processing 4.2.0.0 Images.Processing.FFT: No
  libNMedia.so: Neurotechnology Media 4.1.0.0 Media: No, Images.WSQ: No, Images.IHead: No, Images.JPEG2000: No, Images.LosslessJPEG: No
  libNSmartCards.so: Neurotechnology Smart Cards 4.1.0.0 SmartCards: No
  libsqlite3.so:
  /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so.0:
  memory_node_drv.so:
  mysql_drv.so:
  mysql_node_drv.so:
  NdmMedia.so: Neurotechnology Devices General Modules 4.1.0.0
  oracle_drv.so:
  postgres_drv.so:
  postgres_node_drv.so:
  sqlite_drv.so:
  sqlite_node_drv.so:
  NdmCisco.so: Neurotechnology Devices Camera Modules 4.1.0.0
  NdmMobotix.so: Neurotechnology Devices Camera Modules 4.1.0.0
  libPvAPI.so:
  NdmProsillica.so: Neurotechnology Devices Camera Modules 4.1.0.0
  NdmArhFps.so: Neurotechnology Devices Fingerprint Scanner Modules 4.1.0.0
  NdmDigitalPersonaUareU.so: Neurotechnology Devices Fingerprint Scanner Modules 4.1.0.0
  libScanAPI.so:
  NdmFutronic.so: Neurotechnology Devices Fingerprint Scanner Modules 4.1.0.0
  libbioiSDK.so:
  NdmIntegratedBiometrics.so: Neurotechnology Devices Fingerprint Scanner Modules 4.1.0.0
  libVCOMEx.so:
  NdmLumidigm.so: Neurotechnology Devices Fingerprint Scanner Modules 4.1.0.0
  libNBioBSP.so:
  NdmNitgen.so: Neurotechnology Devices Fingerprint Scanner Modules 4.1.0.0
  libUFScannerC.so:
  NdmSupremaBioMini.so: Neurotechnology Devices Fingerprint Scanner Modules 4.1.0.0
  libbsapi.so:
  NdmUpek.so: Neurotechnology Devices Fingerprint Scanner Modules 4.1.0.0

============ PGD info ===============================================================

PGD is running
procps:
USER       PID %CPU %MEM    VSZ   RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
micro01   2825  0.0  0.1  87628  3544 ?        Ssl  08:28   0:00 /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Linux_x86/Activation/./pgd
Path to pgd: /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Linux_x86/Activation/pgd
Path to cwd: /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Linux_x86/Activation/
PGD confif file: /home/micro01/Descargas/Neurotec_Biometric_4_2_SDK_Trial/Bin/Linux_x86/Activation/pgd.conf
PGD config:
#mode = single
mode = server
#mode = gateway
#port = 5000
#address = vaidas

#BroadcastConfig = 1
#BroadcastConfigPort = 12345
#BroadcastServerGroup = default
#BroadcastAddress = 255.255.255.255

#LicenceUsageLogFile = LicenceUsage.log
#LicenceType = SingleComputerLicence
#LicenceType = Concurrent
#DisableLicSearch = 0

#VeriFingerLicenceFile = VeriFinger.lic
#VeriLookLicenceFile = VeriLook.lic
#FingerCellLicenceFile = FingerCell.lic
#FaceCellLicenceFile = FaceCell.lic
#MegaMatcherServerLicenceFile = MegaMatcherServer.lic
#MegaMatcherClusterServerLicenceFile = MegaMatcherClusterServer.lic
#MegaMatcherClusterNodeLicenceFile = MegaMatcherClusterNode.lic
#MegaMatcherClientLicenceFile = MegaMatcherClient.lic
#SentiSightLicenceFile = SentiSight.lic
#LicenceFile = l_00.lic
#LicenseFile = l_01.lic
#LicenseFile = l_02.lic

#VeriFingerLicenceFileData =
#VeriLookLicenceFileData =
#FingerCellLicenceFileData =
#FaceCellLicenceFileData =
#MegaMatcherServerLicenceFileData =
#MegaMatcherClusterServerLicenceFileData =
#MegaMatcherClusterNodeLicenceFileData =
#MegaMatcherClientLicenceFileData =
#SentiSightLicenceFileData =
#LicenceFileData =

============ PGD log ================================================================

PGD log file: /tmp/pgd.log
PGD log:
2011-12-16 08:28:37 Linux micro01-laptop 2.6.32-21-generic #32-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 16 08:10:02 UTC 2010 i686
2011-12-16 08:28:37 Starting PG (revision: 81229, mode: server, trial)
2011-12-16 08:28:37 PG started (pid: 2825).

============ Trial info =============================================================

Welcome!
Your IP: 190.90.133.11
Time: 1324053672
Stamp: 77FE8E78

Time left for trial products:
FingerExtractor: about 3 day(s)
FingerCapturer: about 5 week(s)

jorgevaron

Postby Martynas » Dec 19, 2011 07:35

jorgevaron wrote:Hi, Now SDK trial on eclipse Linux Ubuntu, when execute this code: NDeviceManager deviceManager = new NDeviceManager(EnumSet.of(NDeviceType.FSCANNER), true, false);
show this error:

jorgevaron wrote:And here, my diagnostic_report

Hello,

if you are not using Integrated Biometrics scanner, then delete the folder "NdmIntegratedBiometrics" from the "lib/Linux_x86/" folder.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby jorgevaron » Dec 19, 2011 22:00

Hello Martynas. Thanks very much. Now the statement:
NDeviceManager deviceManager = new NDeviceManager(EnumSet.of(NDeviceType.FSCANNER) true, false) return  deviceManage=0

I have attached a futronic scanner fs80 to my ubuntu 10.04 which i proved it with the propietary software. The only folder in my FSCANNER directory is NdmFutronic.

Thanks in advance.
jorgevaron

Postby Martynas » Dec 20, 2011 13:40

jorgevaron wrote:Hello Martynas. Thanks very much. Now the statement:
NDeviceManager deviceManager = new NDeviceManager(EnumSet.of(NDeviceType.FSCANNER) true, false) return  deviceManage=0

I have attached a futronic scanner fs80 to my ubuntu 10.04 which i proved it with the propietary software. The only folder in my FSCANNER directory is NdmFutronic.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

is the scanner recognized by operating system?
Does the AbisSampleJava finds it?
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby jorgevaron » Dec 20, 2011 13:54

Yes, the scanner's software on the linux ubuntu detected it.
jorgevaron

Postby Martynas » Dec 20, 2011 14:11

jorgevaron wrote:Yes, the scanner's software on the linux ubuntu detected it.

Hello,

Does the AbisSampleJava finds it?
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology

Postby jorgevaron » Dec 20, 2011 19:34

Hello Martynas, us are working with the console example enroll-finger-from-scanner, from tutorials.biometrics.java. this example runs perfetly in us windows machine.

Thanks in advance
jorgevaron

Postby Jorge » Dec 21, 2011 09:14

Hello, I am trying on Ubuntu the Java AbisSample for face detection.

First, I have the following error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'NCore': libNCore.so: cannot open shared ob...

And, as specify before, I have solved it by executing:

sudo LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../../Lib/Linux_x86 sh ./abis-sample.sh

But now, I have the following error:

Obtaining licenses from server 192.168.100.10:16669
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x74dae3d5, pid=17684, tid=1968753520
#
# JRE version: 6.0_26-b03
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (20.1-b02 mixed mode linux-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [jna5617971544785359809.tmp+0xd3d5]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /home/likewise-open/LOCAL/jhortelano/NeuroTechnology/SDK/Bin/Java/hs_err_pid17684.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#
Aborted

As I can read, it fails when try to obtain the first license of the list (fingerprint). The information do not give to me any clue of how to solve the problem. Any ideas are welcome.
Jorge

Next

Return to Public