Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

enrollment has not finished reason no scanner zk6000 FFV SDK

Postby abdulazeez » Oct 08, 2011 05:08

hi,

i bought new ZK6000 model fingerprint scanner and im using FFV SDK. When i try to run the sample its showing "enrollment has not finished reason no scanner" error. Kindly help .

Admin: merged to "FFV SDK questions"
abdulazeez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 08, 2011 05:04

Re: enrollment has not finished reason no scanner zk6000 FFV

Postby vaidasz » Oct 10, 2011 09:06

abdulazeez wrote:hi,

i bought new ZK6000 model fingerprint scanner and im using FFV SDK. When i try to run the sample its showing "enrollment has not finished reason no scanner" error. Kindly help .


Hello,

What drivers have you installed? We always recommend to isntall drivers provided with SDK that could be found at "FreeFingerprintVerificationSDK\install\Fingerprint Scanners\ZKSensor6000".
Please also make sure there is FPSmmZKSensor6000.dll in "FreeFingerprintVerificationSDK\bin\Win32_x86\fpsmm\" directory.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: enrollment has not finished reason no scanner zk6000 FFV

Postby abdulazeez » Oct 10, 2011 12:18

Sorry it didnt work still getting the sample problem
abdulazeez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 08, 2011 05:04

Re: enrollment has not finished reason no scanner zk6000 FFV

Postby Martynas » Oct 10, 2011 12:49

abdulazeez wrote:Sorry it didnt work still getting the sample problem

Hi,

what operating system are you using?
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: enrollment has not finished reason no scanner zk6000 FFV

Postby abdulazeez » Oct 10, 2011 12:58

i have done all the suggestion given you. But its not working.. Where will i get online support(team viewer) for these type of products
abdulazeez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 08, 2011 05:04

Re: enrollment has not finished reason no scanner zk6000 FFV

Postby abdulazeez » Oct 10, 2011 13:00

windows xp
abdulazeez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 08, 2011 05:04

Re: enrollment has not finished reason no scanner zk6000 FFV

Postby Martynas » Oct 11, 2011 08:52

abdulazeez wrote:i have done all the suggestion given you. But its not working.. Where will i get online support(team viewer) for these type of products

Hello,

please try to kill DPHost and iZHost processes.
For what purpose are you going to use the FFV SDK? Actually this SDK is very limited and if i.e. you will need to enroll more then 10 persons, it will not be possible with the FFV SDK.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: enrollment has not finished reason no scanner zk6000 FFV

Postby abdulazeez » Oct 11, 2011 09:50

ya it worked after killing the two process. But when i try to run second time it throws ,

Failed to intialize nffv or create/load db failed. pl chk....

Wat might be the problem. in going to use it a billing system. The number of user will be 3 or 4
abdulazeez
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 08, 2011 05:04

Re: enrollment has not finished reason no scanner zk6000 FFV

Postby Martynas » Oct 11, 2011 12:30

abdulazeez wrote:ya it worked after killing the two process. But when i try to run second time it throws ,

Failed to intialize nffv or create/load db failed. pl chk....

Wat might be the problem. in going to use it a billing system. The number of user will be 3 or 4

please check if the NffvServer is unloaded from precesses. If it is not unloaded, then on next load of the application scanners will not be found and error will be thrown.
Actually I would recommend to use VeriFinger 6.3 SDK. FFV SDK is an old one and it is not updated very often. Therefore there can be issues with its usage on new operating systems like Windows 7.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » Jan 26, 2012 11:06

ragnarok wrote:I get "Enroll Error: ScannerTimeout" when I try to run the sample application.
Have tried both the precompiled bin files and build from source, same error.
I've got the DFR-2100 and Windows xp

Drivers "FRC v9.00 32-bit – (30-JUN-2011)" from http://www.l1id.com/pages/140-single-finger-readers
and
Free Fingerprint Verification SDK, Version 1.0.0.2 from April 22, 2010.

I've tried to delete all Fpsmm*.dll files except FPSmmIdentix.dll in Fspmm, (wich I have copied from Additional to Fpsmm) , same error :cry:

The DFR2100 works fine in the demo software from L1-id.

Help will be very much appreciated.

Hi,

the DFR-2100 scanner returns the scanned image, only when the fingerprint is removed from the scanner. So in your case you need to put a finger shortly on the scanner and remove it after short period of time.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

AuthenTec AES2810

Postby mbogliacino » Jun 06, 2012 17:42

Hi,

I want to run the project sample of Enroll in FreeFingerprint_Verification_SDK with my fingerprint sensor AuthenTec Inc. AES2810, but it is not recognized.

The error is "Enrollment was not finished. Reason: NoScanner"

Thanks!

Admin: merged to "FFV SDK questions"
mbogliacino
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mar 02, 2012 13:28

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » Jun 07, 2012 06:49

Hello,

AES2810 fingerprint scanner is not supported in the Free Fingerprint Verification SDK. Only AuthenTec AF-S2, AES4000 and AES2501B are supported by FFV SDK.

The AES2810 is supported by MegaMatcher 4.3 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 3.1 SDK and VeriFinger 6.5 SDK.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

[FFV] NffV.jar

Postby stalin » Aug 08, 2012 06:03

Hello Sir/Madam..

i want download Nffv.jar file. But i won't find anything. Please Give me one solution or link file

Admin: merged to "FFV SDK questions"
stalin
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 08, 2012 05:57

Re: NffV.jar

Postby vaidasz » Aug 09, 2012 11:27

stalin wrote:Hello Sir/Madam..


i want download Nffv.jar file.But i won't find anything.Please Give me one solution or link file


Hello,

Nffv.jar file is included in Free Fingerprint Verification SDK. To download Free Fingerprint Verification SDK use http://download.neurotechnology.com/Free_Fingerprint_Verification_SDK.zip link.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby RSK » Feb 01, 2013 14:31

Hello, I have Suprema BioMini scanner. It is in the list of supported scanners of Free Fingerprint Verification SDK, but i got an error "Enrollment failed.reason: No scanner"
I use Sup_Fingerprint_Driver_V2.0.2 and FFV SDK downloaded from neurotechnology.com
RSK
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 01, 2013 14:17

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » Feb 04, 2013 09:02

RSK wrote:Hello, I have Suprema BioMini scanner. It is in the list of supported scanners of Free Fingerprint Verification SDK, but i got an error "Enrollment failed.reason: No scanner"
I use Sup_Fingerprint_Driver_V2.0.2 and FFV SDK downloaded from neurotechnology.com

Hello,

please use drivers, provided with the FFV SDK. They are in folder "install\Fingerprint Scanners\Suprema" of the downloaded SDK.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby RSK » Feb 04, 2013 11:13

Martynas wrote:Hello,

please use drivers, provided with the FFV SDK. They are in folder "install\Fingerprint Scanners\Suprema" of the downloaded SDK.


Hello, thanks for reply.
I use Suprema BioMini SFR-410 (A), drivers from "install\Fingerprint Scanners\Suprema" are not suitable.
Think that problem is not in drivers, because demo program from suprema get fingerprints from my scanner with no problems.
RSK
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 01, 2013 14:17

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » Feb 04, 2013 12:01

RSK wrote:I use Suprema BioMini SFR-410 (A), drivers from "install\Fingerprint Scanners\Suprema" are not suitable.
Think that problem is not in drivers, because demo program from suprema get fingerprints from my scanner with no problems.

The FFV SDK supports Suprema BioMini 400 (A), not the 410 (A).
The Suprema BioMini 410 (A) is supported in latest version of the VeriFinger 6.6 and MegaMatcher 4.4 only.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby daablu » May 14, 2013 12:18

how can i solve
error:Not a JPEG file:starts with 0x00 0x00
when verifying data from database

please help me early if any one can.
daablu
 
Posts: 1
Joined: May 14, 2013 12:11

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby vaidasz » May 16, 2013 15:58

daablu wrote:how can i solve
error:Not a JPEG file:starts with 0x00 0x00
when verifying data from database

please help me early if any one can.


Hello,

I have replied to you by e-mail. Here is my reply:
"Please be more specific and explain in more details. When do you get the error? Provide step by step scenario to reproduce the issue. Screenshots would be helpful as well."
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: enrollment not finished. reason: no scanner

Postby abubilaal » May 22, 2013 09:05

I bought a new U.are.U 4500 digitalPersona while using a WAEC BIOMETRIC CLIENT, the error message I saw was "enrollment not finished. reason: no scanner" please help me out
abubilaal
 
Posts: 1
Joined: May 22, 2013 08:58

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » May 22, 2013 10:42

abubilaal wrote:I bought a new U.are.U 4500 digitalPersona while using a WAEC BIOMETRIC CLIENT, the error message I saw was "enrollment not finished. reason: no scanner" please help me out

Hello,

which version of drivers have you installed on this machine?
Did you used drivers provided with the SDK? If not, then please install drivers provided in the SDK "install" folder.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby ologbozigee » Jun 02, 2013 07:40

Hi Neurotech.
I think is about time, a simple walkthrough example should be made available to customers, how to start Visual Studio application with Neurotech.
Like me I have a problem with the Native Dlls and Ndevice throw new exception. I have copied the dlls as sugested, restarted my computer severally, also changed application to win86x, all to no avail.

It will be kind if a simple video or step by step walkthrough is created.
Thanks, worried User
ologbozigee
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 29, 2011 09:28

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » Jun 03, 2013 06:29

ologbozigee wrote:Hi Neurotech.
I think is about time, a simple walkthrough example should be made available to customers, how to start Visual Studio application with Neurotech.
Like me I have a problem with the Native Dlls and Ndevice throw new exception. I have copied the dlls as sugested, restarted my computer severally, also changed application to win86x, all to no avail.

It will be kind if a simple video or step by step walkthrough is created.
Thanks, worried User

Hello,

could you please provide the detailed description of the issue you are receiving?
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby mrnuel » Aug 03, 2013 08:22

hi every one.
i would like to know what the database and password parameters collected when loading the scanners in FFV sample do.
mrnuel
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 22, 2013 07:38

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby vaidasz » Aug 05, 2013 08:31

mrnuel wrote:hi every one.
i would like to know what the database and password parameters collected when loading the scanners in FFV sample do.


Hello,

Could you please be more specific and explain in more detail what do you mean?
The database is used to store fingerprint template and the user name. Password is used if you want to protect your database.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby MrArun » Aug 06, 2013 10:33

Hi Friends .

I am using Free FingerPrint Verification SDK (JAVA) . I have solve all error from code but when
my project is run then i got "No Nffv Libraries detected on your system" please help me how
can i add this libraries please help me its very urgnet.


Thanks in advance
MrArun
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Aug 05, 2013 09:11

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby vaidasz » Aug 07, 2013 14:09

MrArun wrote:Hi Friends .

I am using Free FingerPrint Verification SDK (JAVA) . I have solve all error from code but when
my project is run then i got "No Nffv Libraries detected on your system" please help me how
can i add this libraries please help me its very urgnet.


Thanks in advance


Hello,

Please make sure you have Nffv.dll, NffvJavaNative.dll, NffvServer.exe and Nffv.jar at the same directory where your application startup path is.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby xxeeiixx » Aug 22, 2013 03:41

Hi, I tried your sample html file NffvSample.html but I"m having issues with the NFFV libraries so I can"t proceed after choosing a scanner.
Steps to reproduce Error:
1. open NffvSample.html in any browser
2. the applet will display but there"s a note in the upper part saying "No Nffv Libraries detected on your system"
3. ignore the note, select any scanner (I selected UareU) and click Yes.
4. an error will display "Failed to install libraries"

please help me with this and if you can provide me the solutions kindly let me know ASAP.
xxeeiixx
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 21, 2013 09:10

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » Aug 22, 2013 06:50

xxeeiixx wrote:Hi, I tried your sample html file NffvSample.html but I"m having issues with the NFFV libraries so I can"t proceed after choosing a scanner.
Steps to reproduce Error:
1. open NffvSample.html in any browser
2. the applet will display but there"s a note in the upper part saying "No Nffv Libraries detected on your system"
3. ignore the note, select any scanner (I selected UareU) and click Yes.
4. an error will display "Failed to install libraries"

please help me with this and if you can provide me the solutions kindly let me know ASAP.

Hello,

The FFV SDK has been developed and introduced quite long time ago. Due to recent changes in Java security policy, it does not allow to copy some files to some locations.
The Java Applet in the FFV SDK, requires that files from the SDK would be copied into “C:\Users\<username>\.neurotec\Nffv” folder. So to be able to run the Java applet you need to copy the files listed below from “win32_x86” folder to this folder.

1. Fpsmm folder
2. Nffv.dll
3. Nffv.jar
4. NffvJavaNative.dll
5. NffvSample.jar
6. NffvServer.exe
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Create exe

Postby rahaf22 » Sep 01, 2013 07:42

Hi all

After I have created the exe ..... it dowsnt run in any other computer . it says that faild to initalize nffv.

I dont know if the exe file created not correctly or thre are missing files???


Please any one can help??

Regards

Rahaf

Admin: merged to "FFV SDK questions"
rahaf22
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 06, 2013 09:26

Create exe

Postby rahaf22 » Sep 01, 2013 08:58

Hi all,


I have used Free Finger Print SDK, vreate program and then exe<< but when run in another computer it didn"t work .

Dont know why!! Are there missing files ,,, or the way i create exe is wrong??

Can anybody help??


Regards

Rahaf
rahaf22
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 06, 2013 09:26

Re: Create exe

Postby vaidasz » Sep 04, 2013 16:21

rahaf22 wrote:Hi all,


I have used Free Finger Print SDK, vreate program and then exe<< but when run in another computer it didn"t work .

Dont know why!! Are there missing files ,,, or the way i create exe is wrong??

Can anybody help??


Regards

Rahaf


Hello Rahaf,

It seems that some files are missing. Make sure you have Neurotec.Biometrics.Nffv.dll, Nffv.dll, NffvServer.exe, fpsmm directory with required scanner module and your application at the same folder.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Running FreeFingerprintVerificationSDK on Win 7 / 64 bit

Postby gassan777 » Sep 05, 2013 01:56

Hi all,

I bought and installed U.are.U. 4500 fingerprint scanner and installed the drivers for it. Then I installed and ran FreeFingerprintVerificationSDKinWin32_x86CSharpSample

When I click on "Enroll" button I get prompted for a "Name" and when I enter something I get an error message "Enrollment was not finished. Reason: NoScanner"

Yet, when I go to computer settings I can see that the drivers for the fingerprint scanner are installed and it says device is working properly.

Admin: merged to "FFV SDK questions"
gassan777
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 05, 2013 01:47

Re: Running FreeFingerprintVerificationSDK on Win 7 / 64 bit

Postby vaidasz » Sep 05, 2013 15:32

gassan777 wrote:Hi all,

I bought and installed U.are.U. 4500 fingerprint scanner and installed the drivers for it. Then I installed and ran FreeFingerprintVerificationSDKinWin32_x86CSharpSample

When I click on "Enroll" button I get prompted for a "Name" and when I enter something I get an error message "Enrollment was not finished. Reason: NoScanner"

Yet, when I go to computer settings I can see that the drivers for the fingerprint scanner are installed and it says device is working properly.


Hello,

What drivers have you installed? Where did you get them from?
You need to install the drivers provided with the SDK: "FreeFingerprintVerificationSDK\install\Fingerprint Scanners\UareU". So please uninstall the drivers that are installed currently, and install the ones provided with SDK. Note, make sure you reboot computer when it asks for that.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

get image from database or file

Postby marwankhiled » Nov 21, 2013 17:18

first thanks for you to accept my new account,
my question " i try free C Sharp example in Free Fingerprint Verification SDK 1.0 sample program and i try to use c# sample code
in visual studio 2010 , when i run the visual studio first form is choosing fingerprint reader devices ,
so i haven"t any fingerprint reader ,
i want to get the fingerprint image(enroll ) from file or database to enroll the fingerprint image not from fingerprint reader "
please help me i have final project in fingerprint recognition in my collage
so can you give me steps or simple additional code to get the finger image from database or file
i thanks you for your advice ,
i will wait for your reply.
thanks .

Admin: merged to "FFV SDK questions"
marwankhiled
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 21, 2013 16:44

Re: get image from database or file

Postby Martynas » Nov 22, 2013 08:17

marwankhiled wrote:first thanks for you to accept my new account,
my question " i try free C Sharp example in Free Fingerprint Verification SDK 1.0 sample program and i try to use c# sample code
in visual studio 2010 , when i run the visual studio first form is choosing fingerprint reader devices ,
so i haven"t any fingerprint reader ,
i want to get the fingerprint image(enroll ) from file or database to enroll the fingerprint image not from fingerprint reader "
please help me i have final project in fingerprint recognition in my collage
so can you give me steps or simple additional code to get the finger image from database or file
i thanks you for your advice ,
i will wait for your reply.
thanks .

Hello,

Free Fingerprint Verification SDK is limited SDK and it does not allow to extract templates from images or retrieve templates from the database.
Such possibility is available in the VeriFinger and MegaMatcher SDKs. 30-day trial version can be downloaded from our website.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: get image from database or file

Postby marwankhiled » Nov 24, 2013 15:04

if i use VeriFinger and MegaMatcher SDKs can i run programe without finger reader
can get finger image to be insert in thes programes without using finger reader
<thanks for reply me>
marwankhiled
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 21, 2013 16:44

Re: get image from database or file

Postby Martynas » Nov 25, 2013 07:54

marwankhiled wrote:if i use VeriFinger and MegaMatcher SDKs can i run programe without finger reader
can get finger image to be insert in thes programes without using finger reader
<thanks for reply me>

Hi,

yes you will be able to use these SDKs without fingerprint scanner. Both SDKs provides the API to extract fingerprint template from the image.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby marwankhiled » Nov 27, 2013 19:42

thanks to you,
advice me
1- what database type can i use to save fingerprint image that comfortable or associated with verifinger SDK Trial
2- what fingerprint template format that can i used to save fingerprint template inside database
3- can i get these fingerprint image directly in what format
4- is it important to convert fingerprint image in specific format to allow me to save it in the database
marwankhiled
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 21, 2013 16:44

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » Nov 29, 2013 08:53

Hello,

marwankhiled wrote:what database type can i use to save fingerprint image that comfortable or associated with verifinger SDK Trial


VeriFinger Standard SDK can be used with any kind of the database you want. You will need to implement the communication with the database by yourself.
VeriFinger Extended SDK includes a ready-to-use matching server (NServer) and if you will choose to use ti then the you will need to use one of these databases: MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, postgreSQL.

marwankhiled wrote:what fingerprint template format that can i used to save fingerprint template inside database


We are using our proprietary format of the template. It can be saved as byte array for the insertion into the database.
It is possible to convert proprietary templates to standard templates if the Finger Client license is available.

marwankhiled wrote:can i get these fingerprint image directly in what format


It depends on the license used. Finger Extractor license supports almost all image formats, except the WSQ, JPEG2000 and IHead, which support is enabled with the Finger Client license.

marwankhiled wrote:is it important to convert fingerprint image in specific format to allow me to save it in the database


As it was mentioned above the matching is done with templates not images. So you can save image in any format you have selected.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby marwankhiled » Dec 03, 2013 18:35

hi,
i setup NeurotecBiometricSDKTrialSetup.exe (Neurotec_Biometric_4_5_SDK_Trial)
and then i select product verifinger(verifinger standard SDK)
i found this problems
1-(Activation Wizard -Error)
Neurotechnology service action faild:object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2-in Activation Wizard form
Trial server responce:
Error: index was outside the bounds of the array.
every 30 seconds it just refreshing and same error appear again
please help me i just need to actvie Neurotec_Biometric_4_5_SDK_Trial
and i found problems above
please quick reply me
<thanks very much>
marwankhiled
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 21, 2013 16:44

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » Dec 04, 2013 08:28

Hello,

please write an email to support@neurotechnology.com and provide these details:

1. what kind of Internet connection is used: broadband, 2G/3G and etc?
2. Use Activation Wizard and generate the diagnostic and send it to us too.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby marwankhiled » Dec 05, 2013 15:47

hi,
i havenot intrenet connection at all time,i just make connection to the internet to active Neurotec_Biometric_4_5_SDK_Trial,
i just want active that program only.

"please help me please"
marwankhiled
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 21, 2013 16:44

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby Martynas » Dec 06, 2013 07:56

Hello,

trial version of the SDK requires that Internet connection would be available full time while the trial SDK is used.
Best regards,

Martynas
Software Consultant
Neurotechnology
Martynas
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Sep 19, 2008 10:02
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby marwankhiled » Dec 07, 2013 14:19

hi,
is there any trial version of the SDK or otheres doesnot requires Internet connection at all time while i used.
i just using simple finger sample c# ,
advice me, im not having Internet connection at all time,
advice me to use another trial version or anthing you advice me.
thanks,,
marwankhiled
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 21, 2013 16:44

Re: Free FingerPrint Verification SDK questions

Postby vaidasz » Dec 09, 2013 13:34

marwankhiled wrote:hi,
is there any trial version of the SDK or otheres doesnot requires Internet connection at all time while i used.
i just using simple finger sample c# ,
advice me, im not having Internet connection at all time,
advice me to use another trial version or anthing you advice me.
thanks,,


Hello,

Trial version of the SDK requires permanent internet connection. You could not use trial version of the SDK without internet connection.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

oracle database with the sdk [FFV]

Postby alikamran » Feb 22, 2014 09:27

how to save image and user id etc in oracle database any help

Admin: merged to "FFV SDK questions"
alikamran
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 22, 2014 09:14

save finger image in oracle database

Postby alikamran » Feb 22, 2014 10:15

how to save finger print image in oracle database .any sample or help.its urgent
alikamran
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Feb 22, 2014 09:14

PreviousNext

Return to Public

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron