Verifinger 4.2 Futronic FS88H

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Verifinger 4.2 Futronic FS88H

Postby developer1992 » Oct 30, 2017 22:37

Hi

I"m new in the forum and in the develop with neurotechnology, I have a case of develop with Verifinger 4.2 and the Futronic FS88H, this device isn"t compatible and for the moment the business not upgrade to the new version of SDk by reasons economics, I want help about how can do that work for extract the image and enrole with image to the user.

Thanks
developer1992

Re: Verifinger 4.2 Futronic FS88H

Postby MartynasV » Nov 02, 2017 10:47

developer1992 wrote:Hi

I"m new in the forum and in the develop with neurotechnology, I have a case of develop with Verifinger 4.2 and the Futronic FS88H, this device isn"t compatible and for the moment the business not upgrade to the new version of SDk by reasons economics, I want help about how can do that work for extract the image and enrole with image to the user.

Thanks

Hello,

VeriFinger 4.2 is very old SDK(~2006 year) and no longer supported, you should update to the latest SDK version when possible.
Now about scanner: I've tested and yes it is not detected(that is expected with newer scanner than SDK). Then I tried to copy "SDK\Bin\Win32_x86\FScanners\NdmFutronic\ftrScanAPI.dll" from newest SDK and paste it to VeriFInger 4.2, after that our sample application was able to detect that scanner and I was able to capture with it. I have attached that dll(32bit) to this post, but be aware that there could be issues as this dll was never tested with that old SDK nor intended to be used.
Attachments
ftrScanAPI.zip
Contains dll file.
(376.61 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public