SentiVeillance face template extraction

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

SentiVeillance face template extraction

Postby neuroxera » Oct 12, 2017 07:53

hi,
I"m an integrator,
I used webcam for face identification with open source api/sdk.

I"m interested in neurotechnology face template extraction,

may I know if we can only buy "Face Extractor component"? I mean not the whole sdk which is worth € 790.00

second question:
Does this SDK only capable for 2 camera?
what if my software uses 6 camera?

another question:
What if I make a 3 setup installation for my client software(office face rec) with this SDK then do I have to buy another license? or I just used the current license I have?
or just buy ...

Additional SentiVeillance 2-camera installation license(s)
€ 270.00 -
Additional Face Extractor component license(s)
€ 20.00

I hope to get answers,
thank you
neuroxera

Re: SentiVeillance face template extraction

Postby MartynasV » Oct 12, 2017 12:56

Hello neuroxera,

may I know if we can only buy "Face Extractor component"? I mean not the whole sdk which is worth € 790.00

No, without owning SDK you can't purchase licenses. But if you were interested only in Face Extraction, then you could buy VeriLook Standard SDK, which is cheaper than SentiVeillance SDK.

Does this SDK only capable for 2 camera?
what if my software uses 6 camera?

Currently with our SentiVeillance SDK on one computer you can process up to 10 cameras(requires 10 cameras SentiVeillance license(http://www.neurotechnology.com/sentivei ... _component)). For 6 cameras you would need also 10 cameras license.

What if I make a 3 setup installation for my client software(office face rec) with this SDK then do I have to buy another license? or I just used the current license I have?

You need separate licenses on each device(computer) where our software(SDK) will be running. So if you would run SDK on 3 computers, each processing up to 2 cameras, you would need 3 "2 camera" licenses.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby neuroxera » Oct 14, 2017 19:27

Clearly understood,
thank you so much!
neuroxera

Postby neuroxera » Oct 19, 2017 17:25

MartynasV wrote:Hello neuroxera,

No, without owning SDK you can't purchase licenses. But if you were interested only in Face Extraction, then you could buy VeriLook Standard SDK, which is cheaper than SentiVeillance SDK.

@MartynasV
Using VeriLook Face Extractor component(license) and Face Matcher component(license), along with the VEriLook SDK purchased online,
THEN if I used it with my own software develop(Video surveillance system) together with the other open source framework,
WELL it work by just using the VeriLook Extractor component to save image(face) to a template THEN use Face Matcher component to Identify image(face) as template ?

I hope you understand what I mean,
thank you again.

and is VERILOOK and SENTIVEILLANCE Face Extractor component or templates are the same, including there Face Matcher or template Identifier, and also the speed is same?
neuroxera

Postby MartynasV » Oct 20, 2017 14:05

Hello neuroxera,
neuroxera wrote:Using VeriLook Face Extractor component(license) and Face Matcher component(license), along with the VEriLook SDK purchased online,
THEN if I used it with my own software develop(Video surveillance system) together with the other open source framework,
WELL it work by just using the VeriLook Extractor component to save image(face) to a template THEN use Face Matcher component to Identify image(face) as template ?

Yes.

neuroxera wrote:and is VERILOOK and SENTIVEILLANCE Face Extractor component or templates are the same, including there Face Matcher or template Identifier, and also the speed is same?

Templates are the same(can be used on both VeriLook SDK and SentiVeillance SDK).
Extracting from image will take 1.3 second, matching speed is 40 000 matches per second.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby neuroxera » Oct 22, 2017 02:42

@MartynasV

1 last question, if I select or used VeriLook SDK, there will be no limit of camera,
I can use template[extractor and matcher] on any camera I want as long as the component installed on the computer was licensed?

I hope that's right!

and the difference of VeriLook and SentiVeillance is the package of Template Extraction and Matching is Automated by SentiVeillance SDK for Video Identification Automation?

I hope that's right too!

Please confirm it,
thank you
neuroxera

Postby neuroxera » Oct 23, 2017 16:05

@MartynasV

Please confirm it,
thank you
neuroxera

Postby MartynasV » Oct 24, 2017 10:25

Hello neuroxera,
neuroxera wrote:1 last question, if I select or used VeriLook SDK, there will be no limit of camera,
I can use template[extractor and matcher] on any camera I want as long as the component installed on the computer was licensed?

Yes.

neuroxera wrote:and the difference of VeriLook and SentiVeillance is the package of Template Extraction and Matching is Automated by SentiVeillance SDK for Video Identification Automation?

Yes.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby neuroxera » Oct 28, 2017 09:32

You need separate licenses on each device(computer) where our software(SDK) will be running. So if you would run SDK on 3 computers, each processing up to 2 cameras, you would need 3 "2 camera" licenses.

as I understand on this quote, I have to buy a license again(sdk) on each software setup package I want to deploy,

I first thought that I'll only buy the sdk 1(once) so every setup package I deploy I'll just pay the component face extractor and matching,

But I thought wrong!
I have to buy again the sdk license on each setup package(1 file) I have!

anyway thank for the many replies
neuroxera

Postby MartynasV » Oct 30, 2017 11:18

neuroxera wrote:

as I understand on this quote, I have to buy a license again(sdk) on each software setup package I want to deploy,

I first thought that I'll only buy the sdk 1(once) so every setup package I deploy I'll just pay the component face extractor and matching,

But I thought wrong!

No, you were right - you only have to buy SDK ONCE (you will get SDK reference-id for it), after that you just buy addtional licenses e.g. SentiVeillance 2 cameras license.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby neuroxera » Oct 31, 2017 01:28

MartynasV wrote:
neuroxera wrote:

But I thought wrong!

No, you were right - you only have to buy SDK ONCE (you will get SDK reference-id for it), after that you just buy addtional licenses e.g. SentiVeillance 2 cameras license.

Wow, this is great, I have to BUY the SDK only ONCE, then if I want addition deployment TO other computer or client THEN I'll just buy the component licenses, like face extractor and matcher!

Thank you for the clarification.
neuroxera

Postby MartynasV » Oct 31, 2017 09:10

neuroxera wrote:
MartynasV wrote:No, you were right - you only have to buy SDK ONCE (you will get SDK reference-id for it), after that you just buy addtional licenses e.g. SentiVeillance 2 cameras license.

Wow, this is great, I have to BUY the SDK only ONCE, then if I want addition deployment TO other computer or client THEN I'll just buy the component licenses, like face extractor and matcher!

Hello,

For SentiVeillance SDK you can't buy Face Matcher license, only: SentiVeillance 2-camera component, Face Extractor and SentiVeillance 10-camera component.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby neuroxera » Nov 01, 2017 10:22

MartynasV wrote:
neuroxera wrote:
MartynasV wrote:No, you were right - you only have to buy SDK ONCE (you will get SDK reference-id for it), after that you just buy addtional licenses e.g. SentiVeillance 2 cameras license.

Hello,

For SentiVeillance SDK you can't buy Face Matcher license, only: SentiVeillance 2-camera component, Face Extractor and SentiVeillance 10-camera component.

Actually what I mean is the VeriLook Standard SDK
neuroxera

Return to Public