AbisSampleVB - IP camera

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

AbisSampleVB - IP camera

Postby pejope » Oct 18, 2017 09:53

Hi,
I have Abis on laptop with integrated camera ofcourse. Im trying to set IP camera as default camera to do face capture instead camera on laptop. How can i do that? Sry on my english but i think you can understand. I try everything but there is always some error.
Thank you
pejope

Re: AbisSampleVB - IP camera

Postby MartynasV » Oct 18, 2017 13:44

pejope wrote:Hi,
    I have Abis on laptop with integrated camera ofcourse. Im trying to set IP camera as default camera to do face capture instead camera on laptop. How can i do that? Sry on my english but i think you can understand. I try everything but there is always some error.
    Thank you

Hello pejope,

You can change camera in "Settings" > Faces > here in first line you choose which camera, also you can add IP camera.
    or
    You can modify NdmMedia.ini file(';' is comment symbol), uncomment following lines:
      [Camera]
      Url=rtsp://192.168.2.120:554/media/video1
      DisplayName=My Camera Display Name ; Optionally override default display name
    Change URL and Display name to your own and save file(it should be located in the same directory as executable file). Now that camera should be listed in AbisSample Settings window.
    Martynas V
    Neurotechnology
    MartynasV
    Neurotechnology

Return to Public