SentiVeillance SDK GL error on Surveillance sample project

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

SentiVeillance SDK GL error on Surveillance sample project

Postby ygiuseppin » Sep 29, 2017 18:58

Hello all,

First of all, I have bought this SDK (version 6.0) licence and I was trying to access to developers forum, but I dont know where can I obtain "SDK reference id"
I have tried the serial number, the dongle hardware id, the id generated by id_gen on Activation folder, etc. So, which is the required id?

Now, my error is:
Im trying to translate and do some little modifications to SurveillanceSampleCS sample which is located in the SDK folder that I downloaded.
I opened the project with Visual Studio 2017 on my Windows 10 system and then, when I open MainForm file, some errors occur:

Code: Select all
It doesnt find Neurotec.Samples.Forms.SurveillanceViewGL type.
The variable 'viewGL' is not declared in MainForm.Designer.cs Line:362 Column:1
 It doesnt find Neurotec.Samples.Forms.SurveillanceView type.
Variable 'view' is not declared in MainForm.Designer.cs Line:363 Column:1
It doesnt find Neurotec.Samples.Forms.SimpleTreeView type.
Variable 'treeView' is not declared in MainForm.Designer.cs Line:346 Column:1

If I omit this errors and modify the form anyway, changing the window name for example, the program can build but crashes in this line in MainForm.cs:

string version = GL.GetString(StringName.Version);

throwing System.AccessViolationException.

Even if I rename the windows to his previous name, the same error occurs.
I need some help to run this sample.

For more information, my PC has a video card NVIDIA GTX 1050ti and its drivers, and even CUDA drivers, so it must have openGL. I dont know if openGL is the problem but i suppose it is.
ygiuseppin

Re: SentiVeillance SDK GL error on Surveillance sample proje

Postby MartynasV » Oct 02, 2017 08:27

Hello ygiuseppin,

First of all, I have bought this SDK (version 6.0) licence and I was trying to access to developers forum, but I dont know where can I obtain "SDK reference id"
I have tried the serial number, the dongle hardware id, the id generated by id_gen on Activation folder, etc. So, which is the required id?

SDK reference id was provided when you purchased SDK. It is also used to download newest updates and buy additional licenses.

Now, my error is:
Im trying to translate and do some little modifications to SurveillanceSampleCS sample which is located in the SDK folder that I downloaded.
I opened the project with Visual Studio 2017 on my Windows 10 system and then, when I open MainForm file, some errors occur:

It doesnt find Neurotec.Samples.Forms.SurveillanceViewGL type.
The variable 'viewGL' is not declared in MainForm.Designer.cs Line:362 Column:1
 It doesnt find Neurotec.Samples.Forms.SurveillanceView type.
Variable 'view' is not declared in MainForm.Designer.cs Line:363 Column:1
It doesnt find Neurotec.Samples.Forms.SimpleTreeView type.
Variable 'treeView' is not declared in MainForm.Designer.cs Line:346 Column:1

When you open sample via VisualStudio, go to project's properties and make sure that in "Build" tab "Any CPU" confugration has "Prefer 32-bit" box unchecked, then save configuration, clean and rebuild project. After that try openning MainForm again, you shouldn't get any errors.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public