Component License vs Volume License Manager

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Component License vs Volume License Manager

Postby weiloonhow » Sep 13, 2017 02:06

Hi Support,

In the pricing model, I noticed the following items:
• Additional Face Verification component license(s)
• Additional Face Extractor component license(s)
• Additional Face Matcher component license(s)

What is the difference between component license and Volume License Manager (additional dongles for Volume License Manager)?

Given the scenario that if I purchased 1 x VeriLook SDK and 1 x SentiVeillance SDK for development; and subsequently, if I will to deploy my application to the following machine:
Deploy 5 x machine for Live Face Extraction using VeriLook
Deploy 2 x machine for Live Face Detection using SentiVeillance

Note: The machine does not have any internet connection.

What should I purchase given the above scenario?

Thank you for the help.
weiloonhow
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Aug 11, 2017 06:52

Re: Component License vs Volume License Manager

Postby vaidasz » Sep 13, 2017 08:49

weiloonhow wrote:Hi Support,

In the pricing model, I noticed the following items:
• Additional Face Verification component license(s)
• Additional Face Extractor component license(s)
• Additional Face Matcher component license(s)

What is the difference between component license and Volume License Manager (additional dongles for Volume License Manager)?
As it is written on http://www.neurotechnology.com/licensing_verilook.html website licenses could be provided as serial numbers, internet licenses or in dongle.
Specific components are need to be obtained at the startup of each application that uses our SDK functionality. Please check tutorial/samples - each of them contain NLicense.ObtainComponents() function.

weiloonhow wrote:Given the scenario that if I purchased 1 x VeriLook SDK and 1 x SentiVeillance SDK for development; and subsequently, if I will to deploy my application to the following machine:
Deploy 5 x machine for Live Face Extraction using VeriLook
Deploy 2 x machine for Live Face Detection using SentiVeillance

Note: The machine does not have any internet connection.

What should I purchase given the above scenario?

Thank you for the help.

In such case you could either use licenses provided as serial numbers (are not supported on virtual machine) or dongle.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Component License vs Volume License Manager

Postby weiloonhow » Sep 13, 2017 09:38

Hi Vaidasz,

Thank you for the reply.

I understand that I will have to use either serial numbers or dongle.
But do I still need to purchase additional component license for each of the client machine that I am deploying?
What is the difference between component license and the license in the dongle?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lucas
weiloonhow
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Aug 11, 2017 06:52

Re: Component License vs Volume License Manager

Postby vaidasz » Sep 13, 2017 13:00

weiloonhow wrote:Hi Vaidasz,

Thank you for the reply.

I understand that I will have to use either serial numbers or dongle.
But do I still need to purchase additional component license for each of the client machine that I am deploying?
What is the difference between component license and the license in the dongle?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lucas


Each device/computer must contain specific license(s) activated depending on the SDK functionality being used.
Please just ignore "component" word. It is a regular license.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Apr 30, 2010 06:57
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania


Return to Public

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron