1:N matching using ISO 19794-2 templates

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

1:N matching using ISO 19794-2 templates

Postby shiva1602 » Sep 12, 2017 08:31

Hi,

I have all my fingerprint templates in ISO 19794-2 format stored in SQLLite DB. How do I use these templates in Verifinger SDK and perform 1:N Matching. Kindly provide sample codes in C#.

Regards,
Shiva
shiva1602

Re: 1:N matching using ISO 19794-2 templates

Postby vaidasz » Sep 13, 2017 05:46

shiva1602 wrote:Hi,

I have all my fingerprint templates in ISO 19794-2 format stored in SQLLite DB. How do I use these templates in Verifinger SDK and perform 1:N Matching. Kindly provide sample codes in C#.

Regards,
Shiva

Hello,

There is Neurotec_Biometric_10_0_SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\CS\EnrollToSQLiteDatabaseCS tutorial provided with SDK that shows how to enroll template to SQLite database. There is needed to obtain Biometrics.Standards.FingerTemplates component for this tutorial if you will use ISO templates as ISO templates will be converted to our proprietary templates and enrolled to SQLite database. The database file will be created automatically. There are needed at least Template and SubjectId fields for SQLite database.
There is Neurotec_Biometric_10_0_SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\CS\IdentifyOnSQLiteDatabaseCS tutorial provided with SDK that shows how to perform matching using SQLite database.
Vaidas Z
Neurotechnology
vaidasz
Neurotechnology

Return to Public