SentiVeillance SDK 6.0 - [Surveillance.Start()]

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

SentiVeillance SDK 6.0 - [Surveillance.Start()]

Postby aeayala » May 28, 2018 11:25

Good morning, I am creating an application that uses the Surveillance component, I am guiding myself with the example that the SDK brings, I'm guiding myself with the example that the SDK brings, but I can not see the image of the camera in the SurveillanceView control, the camera turns on but I can not see the image in that control. You will know of a simpler way to activate the SurveillanceView control.

Thank you very much for the help

Adrian.
aeayala

Re: SentiVeillance SDK 6.0 - [Surveillance.Start()]

Postby MartynasV » May 29, 2018 13:48

aeayala wrote:Good morning, I am creating an application that uses the Surveillance component, I am guiding myself with the example that the SDK brings, I'm guiding myself with the example that the SDK brings, but I can not see the image of the camera in the SurveillanceView control, the camera turns on but I can not see the image in that control. You will know of a simpler way to activate the SurveillanceView control.

Thank you very much for the help

Adrian.

Hello Adrian,

First you have to set view to SceneManager, as it is done in our example:
Code: Select all
_sceneManager.CreateScenes(_config, _useOpenGL ? (ISurveillanceView)viewGL : view);

Then forward frame to SceneManager from camera:
Code: Select all
_sceneManager.OnFrameCaptured(data.SourceIndex, data.TimeStamp, data.Image);

Both lines can be found in MainForm.cs in "SDK\Samples\Surveillance\CS\SurveillanceSampleCS".
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Re: SentiVeillance SDK 6.0 - [Surveillance.Start()]

Postby aeayala » May 29, 2018 19:49

Hello Martynas!!

Thank you very much for your comment, but I already detected the error for which the camera was not turned on. I was not using the Surveillance object correctly in the user control.

Adrian
aeayala

Return to Public