Face verification without user id

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Face verification without user id

Postby SaiSengAung » May 15, 2018 03:15

I see the face verification sample which is provided by neurotechnology and found out that it needs to have user id before verification.
But in my case, I would like to verify face (without knowing the user id)and use that face information to match it in database and show the result.
Is it possible to do so ?

SaiSengAung

Re: Face verification without user id

Postby MartynasV » May 15, 2018 10:52

SaiSengAung wrote:I see the face verification sample which is provided by neurotechnology and found out that it needs to have user id before verification.
But in my case, I would like to verify face (without knowing the user id)and use that face information to match it in database and show the result.
Is it possible to do so ?

Hello SaiSengAung,

Id value is mandatory. Note that FaceVerification("SDK\Samples\FaceVerification\Android\face-verification-sample") sample uses different API(has some limitations compared to our main API), please read more about that product here: http://www.neurotechnology.com/face-verification.html.

You might want to use our main API(NBiometricClient): "SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\Android\biometrics-tutorials-android\src\main\java\com\neurotec\tutorials\biometrics\VerifyFace.java".
To use SQLite database you basically just set "biometricClient.setDatabaseConnectionToSQLite(PATH_TO_DATABASE_FILE);" path and that is all(same as it is done in Java tutorial: "SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\Java\enroll-to-sqlite-database").
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public