Simple finger application

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Simple finger application

Postby techforlife » Feb 21, 2018 11:18

Hello,
i"m starting beometric devlopment with netbeans 8.1 and Verifinger SDK. After installing , i imported project to my netbeans IDE but when i run it, i had this error:

[color=#FF0000]Failed to execute goal on project simple-fingers-sample: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.neurotec.samples:simple-fingers-sample:jar:10.0.0.0: [/color]

Can you advise my how can resolve this error?

N.B : My level in english isn"t perfect.
Thank you!
techforlife
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 21, 2018 10:52

Re: Simple finger application

Postby MartynasV » Feb 23, 2018 13:34

techforlife wrote:Hello,
i"m starting beometric devlopment with netbeans 8.1 and Verifinger SDK. After installing , i imported project to my netbeans IDE but when i run it, i had this error:

[color=#FF0000]Failed to execute goal on project simple-fingers-sample: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.neurotec.samples:simple-fingers-sample:jar:10.0.0.0: [/color]

Can you advise my how can resolve this error?

N.B : My level in english isn"t perfect.
Thank you!

Hello techforlife,

Run command "mvn clean install" in:
  • SDK root directory
  • "SDK\Samples\Common\Java\utils"
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Feb 27, 2015 11:24
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Simple finger application

Postby techforlife » Feb 23, 2018 16:25

Hello MartynasV,
When i run that command, i have this message:
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Samples utils 10.0.0.0
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[WARNING] The POM for com.neurotec:neurotec-core:jar:10.0.0.0 is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for com.neurotec:neurotec-licensing:jar:10.0.0.0 is missing, no dependency information available
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 0.484 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2018-02-23T16:54:26+01:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 7M/77M
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project samples-utils: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.neurotec.samples:samples-utils:jar:10.0.0.0: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.neurotec:neurotec-core:jar:10.0.0.0, com.neurotec:neurotec-licensing:jar:10.0.0.0: Failure to find com.neurotec:neurotec-core:jar:10.0.0.0 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/disp ... nException
techforlife
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 21, 2018 10:52

Re: Simple finger application

Postby MartynasV » Feb 26, 2018 10:05

techforlife wrote:Hello MartynasV,
When i run that command, i have this message:
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Samples utils 10.0.0.0
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[WARNING] The POM for com.neurotec:neurotec-core:jar:10.0.0.0 is missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for com.neurotec:neurotec-licensing:jar:10.0.0.0 is missing, no dependency information available
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 0.484 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2018-02-23T16:54:26+01:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 7M/77M
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project samples-utils: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.neurotec.samples:samples-utils:jar:10.0.0.0: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.neurotec:neurotec-core:jar:10.0.0.0, com.neurotec:neurotec-licensing:jar:10.0.0.0: Failure to find com.neurotec:neurotec-core:jar:10.0.0.0 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/disp ... nException

Hello,

Did you execute the same command in SDK root directory? Was it successful?
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Feb 27, 2015 11:24
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Simple finger application

Postby techforlife » Feb 26, 2018 17:42

Hello,
I executed it but i have had same error.
techforlife
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 21, 2018 10:52

Re: Simple finger application

Postby MartynasV » Feb 27, 2018 08:55

techforlife wrote:Hello,
I executed it but i have had same error.

Hello,

Send that error.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Feb 27, 2015 11:24
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania


Return to Public

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: WilliamnuTag and 3 guests

cron