Custom Liveness Check

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Custom Liveness Check

Postby huypl » Dec 19, 2017 20:29

Hi !
I am develop a project with use neuro sdk to enroll / identify faces. In identity face i want to make a liveness check before capture and send to server.
I know there are some liveness check mode, but i don't want to use Active / Passive. I just want to request user blink 2 times or something like that.
I show a liveness mode is Custom. But how to set Liveness Action sequence ?
Or can i use ICAO to do a liveness check ?
Please give to me some suggest.
Rgds
huypl

Re: Custom Liveness Check

Postby MartynasV » Dec 22, 2017 11:38

huypl wrote:Hi !
I am develop a project with use neuro sdk to enroll / identify faces. In identity face i want to make a liveness check before capture and send to server.
I know there are some liveness check mode, but i don't want to use Active / Passive. I just want to request user blink 2 times or something like that.
I show a liveness mode is Custom. But how to set Liveness Action sequence ?
Please give to me some suggest.
Rgds

Hello huypl,

Custom mode allows customer to define their own sequence of actions for liveness check.
This sequence can be set by using the NbiometricClient.SetPorperty("Faces.LivenessCustomSequence", sequence_string);
Possible values of the “sequence_string” could be any combination of these strings:

Blink – asks to blink
turnLeft – asks to turn left
turnRight – asks to turn right
turnUp – asks to turn up
turndown – asks to turn down
turnWithTargets – asks to move the head to left or right to target point (one action of the “active” mode)
delay – face should stay in the frame for some small amount of time.

i.e. Custom sequence could be: “blink,turnLeft,turnRight,turnUp,turnDown,turnWithTargets,delay”.
NOTE: customer needs to randomize the custom sequence each time the capturing is done, otherwise the same sequence will be asked each time.

ICAO is not Liveness check, it tries to ensure that capturing image is within requirements of ICAO standard(it does not check whether there is real person in front of camera or not).
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public