Live face extraction from video file

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Live face extraction from video file

Postby andriy_hamster » Nov 28, 2017 14:07

If it possible to extrude face template with
Code: Select all
FacesLivenessMode = NLivenessMode.PassiveAndActive
from video file for serverside processing (C#/ASP.NET) and how to do it?
andriy_hamster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Nov 28, 2017 13:32

Re: Live face extraction from video file

Postby MartynasV » Nov 28, 2017 15:34

andriy_hamster wrote:If it possible to extrude face template with
Code: Select all
FacesLivenessMode = NLivenessMode.PassiveAndActive
from video file for serverside processing (C#/ASP.NET) and how to do it?

Hello andriy_hamster,

Can you explain what exactly you want to achieve?

Nor Passive, nor Activate Liveness checks won't work with video files, because it requires for user to see live instructions(they are random) and react to them, you could use Custom liveness mode and set your own instruction set(only way to use Liveness with video files). After Liveness check is passed face image will be captured, then you can extract template from it.

How to do it, just use "SDK\Samples\Biometrics\CS\SimpleFacesSampleCS" sample and in "Enroll from camera" tab check "Check liveness" box, then start capturing.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Feb 27, 2015 11:24
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Live face extraction from video file

Postby andriy_hamster » Nov 28, 2017 15:49

MartynasV wrote:
andriy_hamster wrote:If it possible to extrude face template with
Code: Select all
FacesLivenessMode = NLivenessMode.PassiveAndActive
from video file for serverside processing (C#/ASP.NET) and how to do it?

Hello andriy_hamster,

Can you explain what exactly you want to achieve?

Nor Passive, nor Activate Liveness checks won"t work with video files, because it requires for user to see live instructions(they are random) and react to them, you could use Custom liveness mode and set your own instruction set(only way to use Liveness with video files). After Liveness check is passed face image will be captured, then you can extract template from it.

How to do it, just use "SDKSamplesBiometricsCSSimpleFacesSampleCS" sample and in "Enroll from camera" tab check "Check liveness" box, then start capturing.


I want to do next steps:
    1.Send to user some instructions (e.g. "don"t move", "close eyes") that his must do during videorecording
    2.Upload video on server
    3.Pass this file to biometricClient
    4.Create template file

As I understand, I need to change the following lines from SimpleFacesSampleCS:
Code: Select all
_biometricClient.FaceCaptureDevice = cbCameras.SelectedItem as NCamera;
var face = new NFace { CaptureOptions = NBiometricCaptureOptions.Stream };

But I can not figure out how to put a video file as a source and specify which instructions I sent to the user.
andriy_hamster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Nov 28, 2017 13:32

Re: Live face extraction from video file

Postby MartynasV » Dec 01, 2017 14:22

Hello,

1.Send to user some instructions (e.g. "don"t move", "close eyes") that his must do during videorecording

Real time instructions or not?

How to process video file can be seen here: "SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\CS\EnrollFaceFromCameraCS"(just add optional program parameter "-f filename").
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Feb 27, 2015 11:24
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania

Re: Live face extraction from video file

Postby andriy_hamster » Dec 01, 2017 14:41

MartynasV wrote:Hello,

1.Send to user some instructions (e.g. "don"t move", "close eyes") that his must do during videorecording

Real time instructions or not?


1.I will send a list of pairs "Action/Duration" that will be displayed during video recording.

How to process video file can be seen here: "SDKTutorialsBiometricsCSEnrollFaceFromCameraCS"(just add optional program parameter "-f filename")

Thank you
andriy_hamster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Nov 28, 2017 13:32

Re: Live face extraction from video file

Postby MartynasV » Dec 04, 2017 09:26

andriy_hamster wrote:
MartynasV wrote:Hello,

1.Send to user some instructions (e.g. "don"t move", "close eyes") that his must do during videorecording

Real time instructions or not?

1.I will send a list of pairs "Action/Duration" that will be displayed during video recording.

Hello andriy_hamster,

Question was: will you be able to send real time instructions or not? If you are then you don't need to work with video recordings, if not, then you will need to use Custom liveness detection mode and set your own instruction. So which is it?
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Feb 27, 2015 11:24
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania


Return to Public

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron