How to create template iris verification using NSubjects?

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

How to create template iris verification using NSubjects?

Postby harrish6 » Nov 01, 2017 10:59

Am creating android iris application using megamatcher SDK. Created two Nsubjects but can"t able to verify the iris. It returns null and the application is to be crashed. Here i place my error code in debug window.

Code: Select all
FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.dc.mobileapps.owniris, PID: 19963
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method "void com.neurotec.biometrics.client.NBiometricClient.verify(com.neurotec.biometrics.NSubject, com.neurotec.biometrics.NSubject, java.lang.Object, com.neurotec.util.concurrent.CompletionHandler)" on a null object reference

Help me please!
harrish6

Re: How to create template iris verification using NSubjects

Postby MartynasV » Nov 02, 2017 09:27

harrish6 wrote:Am creating android iris application using megamatcher SDK. Created two Nsubjects but can"t able to verify the iris. It returns null and the application is to be crashed. Here i place my error code in debug window.

Code: Select all
FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.dc.mobileapps.owniris, PID: 19963
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method "void com.neurotec.biometrics.client.NBiometricClient.verify(com.neurotec.biometrics.NSubject, com.neurotec.biometrics.NSubject, java.lang.Object, com.neurotec.util.concurrent.CompletionHandler)" on a null object reference

Help me please!

Hello,

This is standard error saying that you are trying to call method on "null" i.e. NBiometricClient is probably null.

You could have easily found solution on internet: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/451 ... -reference .
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public