SDK Purchase and Quotation

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

SDK Purchase and Quotation

Postby weiloonhow » Sep 08, 2017 01:28

Hi,

I have tried to contact Neurotech Sales/Customer support in regards to SDK purchase and the quotation so that we could submit to our finance department.
Since 28 Aug 2017, we have yet to receive any reply.
Is there anyone that could direct us to the person who is responsible for addressing this?

Thank you guys.

Best Regards,
Lucas
weiloonhow

Re: SDK Purchase and Quotation

Postby MartynasV » Sep 18, 2017 08:52

weiloonhow wrote:Hi,

I have tried to contact Neurotech Sales/Customer support in regards to SDK purchase and the quotation so that we could submit to our finance department.
Since 28 Aug 2017, we have yet to receive any reply.
Is there anyone that could direct us to the person who is responsible for addressing this?

Thank you guys.

Best Regards,
Lucas

Hello Lucas,

I apologize for replying to this post so late.

I checked our system and the last email from you was received on 2017-08-25 and was replied on the same day by me. I have just resend it again, let me know if you received it.

Note that we officially answer in 2 work days, but usually we able to reply the same or next day(at least notifying that email was received and we are looking into issue), so if you had not received any reply in more that two days you should try to contact us again via different email or phone(sometimes happens that emails are perceived as spam and deleted or some other issue happens and emails are not received).
All contact information can be found here: http://www.neurotechnology.com/contact.html .
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby weiloonhow » Sep 18, 2017 09:28

Hi MartynasV,

Thank you for your reply.

You are very prompt to our enquires.

However, your colleague Irmantas have not get back to us on the quotation since 2017-08-25.
We are very interested in purchasing the SDK so that we will not keep getting you to extend our trial.

Once we have clients interested in our application with Neurotec integration, we will purchase more runtime license.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lucas
weiloonhow

Postby weiloonhow » Oct 06, 2017 09:54

Hi MartynasV,

We have yet to hear from you in regards to the quotation that we have requested.

We are very keen in your products but without the quotation we can't get our company to approve and proceed with the purchase.

Please suggest what I can do from here?
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Lucas
weiloonhow

Postby MartynasV » Oct 06, 2017 12:25

weiloonhow wrote:Hi MartynasV,

We have yet to hear from you in regards to the quotation that we have requested.

We are very keen in your products but without the quotation we can't get our company to approve and proceed with the purchase.

Please suggest what I can do from here?
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Lucas

Hello Lucas,

I just wrote to your email, let me know if you have received it.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Postby weiloonhow » Oct 09, 2017 02:20

Hi MartynasV,

Thank you so much for the reply.
We have received your email.

Best Regards,
Lucas
weiloonhow