Sample for VeriLook 10.0 Standard SDK

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Sample for VeriLook 10.0 Standard SDK

Postby mprasanna » Aug 22, 2017 18:21

Hi,

I am trying to create an application using Verilook 10.0 SDk. I have license for FaceExtractor, FaceMatcher and FaceVerification. I do not find any sample for .Net. Please guide me if there are any sample using only these licenses. I have seen samples in Biometric but I think I will need additional licence for using those components.

Thanks and regards
Prasanna
mprasanna

Re: Sample for VeriLook 10.0 Standard SDK

Postby MartynasV » Aug 23, 2017 07:33

mprasanna wrote:Hi,

I am trying to create an application using Verilook 10.0 SDk. I have license for FaceExtractor, FaceMatcher and FaceVerification. I do not find any sample for .Net. Please guide me if there are any sample using only these licenses. I have seen samples in Biometric but I think I will need additional licence for using those components.

Thanks and regards
Prasanna

Hello Prasanna,

You should go other way around - first find tutorials/samples, which features from them you want to use in your software, then check what licenses you will need for that.

FaceExtractor and FaceMatcher are used by standard API(NBiometricClient). Tutorials: "SDK\Tutorials\Biometrics\CS", samples: "SDK\Samples\Biometrics\CS".

FaceVerification lets you use new API (NFaceVerification), it was designed to be used on small devices(samples: "SDK\Samples\FaceVerification"), but you can use this API with .NET too. There isn't official sample for .NET with this API, so I'm attaching crude example.
Attachments
FaceVerificationSample.zip
This sample isn't prepared to be used within SDK structure, so you will have to reference .NET libraries by hand and copy .NDF and native libraries to working directory.
(19.2 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public