Error to build FaceSampleWX

General information about Neurotechnology and its software

Error to build FaceSampleWX

Postby willer » Jul 31, 2017 14:18

Hi!

I need help to execute the project FaceSampleWX from SDK.

I purchased this sample in C#, but I have not found it and i'm trying to run it in C++, even after installing wxWidgets and referencing them.

The only thing I did not do was reference the folder C:\wxWidgets-3.1.0\lib\vc_lib because I do not know how to proceed, so I get the following error:

Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'wxmsw30ud_html.lib' FacesSampleWX C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Neurotec_Biometric_9_0_SDK_Trial_2017-04-26\Neurotec_Biometric_9_0_SDK_Trial\Samples\Biometrics\CPP\FacesSampleWX\LINK 1

Could someone please help me?

Thank you.
willer

Re: Error to build FaceSampleWX

Postby MartynasV » Aug 01, 2017 14:17

willer wrote:Hi!

I need help to execute the project FaceSampleWX from SDK.

I purchased this sample in C#, but I have not found it and i'm trying to run it in C++, even after installing wxWidgets and referencing them.

The only thing I did not do was reference the folder C:\wxWidgets-3.1.0\lib\vc_lib because I do not know how to proceed, so I get the following error:

Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'wxmsw30ud_html.lib' FacesSampleWX C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Neurotec_Biometric_9_0_SDK_Trial_2017-04-26\Neurotec_Biometric_9_0_SDK_Trial\Samples\Biometrics\CPP\FacesSampleWX\LINK 1

Could someone please help me?

Thank you.

Hello willer,

First follow instructions in our documentation "7.5 wxWidgets Compilation"(it seems that you already did this part).

If you go to "*\wxwidgets\lib\vc_lib" folder you should see files like "wxmsw31ud_html.lib"(31 not 30). If that is the case, then go to FacesSampleWX project via Visual Studio, then to project's Properties > Configuration Properties > Linker > Input and here modify "Additional Dependencies" field - change wx files names from 30 to 31. After that is changed, save settings and try rebuilding.
Martynas V
Neurotechnology
MartynasV
Neurotechnology

Return to Public